Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilkco

VIP Member
I thought it was the gin works that stank? Last thing I needed after a night on the razzle in London was driving home through that pong :sick:
(I used to live the other side of Kingston)
I also thought it was the gin works when driving through Battersea. I used to visit my in laws in that area.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

YellowTail

VIP Member
Just to come on here with reading the last comments.. so not really knowing what you're all discussing...but I know Pricey......lol..she is shit at sex..crap in bed.. lazy.. doesnt do anything to please the man.. unless its photographed / reported on....etc....let's face it ... she actually hates sex..its a means to an end..trap a man keep him interested have a baby...show her 4kdup body which she actually believes is fantastic. 😁❤😘
Shits and craps is her preference in bed. Sorry to correct your post. If you’ve already eaten, time to read the last few pages 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8

KK77

VIP Member
I had 4 kids, 3 boys and 1 girl in a 3 bedroom house. Bit easier now my daughter is at uni, but I made it work as I have a two reception rooms, my daughter had one as her bedroom. My eldest and youngest sons shared. Now they share only when my daughter is on uni hols, middle son has his own room as he has additional needs and his nighttime shenanigans are less disruptive to everyone with him being in his own room.

Honestly, I don’t think having less bedrooms than children is a huge deal. Obviously I wish everyone could have their own bedroom. I’m contemplating having a separate very small annex built for my my eldest son.
[/QUOTEi]

I had 4 kids, 3 boys and 1 girl in a 3 bedroom house. Bit easier now my daughter is at uni, but I made it work as I have a two reception rooms, my daughter had one as her bedroom. My eldest and youngest sons shared. Now they share only when my daughter is on uni hols, middle son has his own room as he has additional needs and his nighttime shenanigans are less disruptive to everyone with him being in his own room.

Honestly, I don’t think having less bedrooms than children is a huge deal. Obviously I wish everyone could have their own bedroom. I’m contemplating having a separate very small annex built for my my eldest son.
I agree less bedrooms than kids is fine. But for over a year now they’ve had their own rooms, I wondered how they’d handle sharing again. Not sure why it crossed my mind.

Reactions: 7

Ecosse

VIP Member
Moving away from poo for a moment - did Emily have a C section? Looks like Pete is wearing scrubs in that photo.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Surely by now KP would have had a meeting with Official Receiver ( they said within 2 weeks) and hopefully kids court case
Does anybody know when either BH cases are being heard?
This reminds me, can anyone remember the name of the programme on Channel 4 about family court? I think it was a Dispatches but I couldn’t find it on catch up.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Would somebody mind explaining where the original post was found ? Was it another forum like this?

Reactions: 6
I am open to correction but McRapey always posts a pic of him when he meets someone well known or in the public eye. I can't find any pics of him with "The Notorious KFP". I know for certain he didn't meet "IT" and legohead at the Forge that day. He wasn't even in Dublin according to my Crumlin spies lol BUT they do have "KIN" in common......I sound like binfest now 🤣
Oooooh but I get that code. KIN......ahan :D. No-one could understand the Bin's code!

Do your crumlin spies know anything else about them both having the same KIN?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kieran lived in the house with his nan as her carer up to her demise a few years ago so I'm fairly sure he inherited the house, Michelle moved in with him after the dear lady departed.
There's an interesting thread on Twitter about his nan. She had quite a life. Look up 'rosita talbot'

I had thought maybe the house was left between K's mum and other siblings such as the man who did the tweet. But maybe you're right, his nan could have left it directly to him

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Wonder/wander how they are going to accommodate them now. Is it a three bed house K has? J&B are that much older, I feel they’ve grown apart and think they are use to their own space. Maybe Jett and Valentino will share but there’s Apollo now - probably no longer in with Mum and Dad. Interested to hear your views.
I think it's a 3 bed. It's his nan's house but I don't know if he owns it himself or rents it off a family member.

• Heart
Reactions: 5