Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
I’ve been on and off this thread all day. Every time I think of commenting, something else is posted.
In just one day, there has been the really sad and gut wrenching update about the kids from Willow :cry:
The Skanky one getting told off about adverts (y)
A gate getting stolen :unsure:
Peter and Emily have a new baby daughter ❤
And now rumours of Skanky getting shat on :sick:

My head is spinning with it all. 2024 really is her year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 is this 100% ? If she does go its a big fuck you to her court cases creditors and fucking kids everything is all about her and why does she always wantbto go there very strangw and whos paying for this trip
Keep calm everyone😘. I'm sure it will work out good. (y)
She's just making herself look even more bad.

@Pom Bear please can you get a couple of Mr & Mrs Woods Slater mocked up suitcases please😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Mmc

Chatty Member
Kieran showed bunny’s new dressing table he’d built on his live and that it had taken him 4 hours, he said she’d filled it up already 💓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Bloody hell im at work and go missing for a few hours and were on another thread already lol ill have a lot of catching up to do later no doubt with a large wine😂😂😂
---
Can any of you Krusties know why Skanky fell out with Phil and Gary they were with her 24/7 at one time at her bloody beck and call then all of a sudden they seemed to disappear saying that everybody she has wrapped round her never seem to last long
---

Seriously if that was the case why did he marry the thing have 2 kids with her and stay for years
She was pregnant almost instantly and they were married within 2 months. I think Kieran said 4 months when he realised she was a not right. So baby on the way when he realised.

Narcississt like to do that, force commitment, a baby, a marriage. It makes the person feel like they need to try harder to fix things.
We're not going to go down the route of why do people stay in abusive relationships again are we 😬🤣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Just my opinion…but several have said that CW could be using KH to get back at KP. What if KH is using CW to get all the info he needs to help his case? KH mentioned a bear that Bunny had left at CW’s that he returned, videos etc. Let’s not underestimate a man who has been without his kids for as long as KH has. I’m sure ‘dancing with the devil’ (CW) is nothing compared with what he’s had to deal with with KP. Please be gentle if you come for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

EL1976

She said on the JE podcast it was 5 weeks after meeting KH they got married and then she was pregnant with Jett straight away.

I also noticed JE steered the convo towards parental alienation and she had the cheek to agree that it was wrong plus when he said he doesn’t let his daughters attend sleepovers as he doesn’t trust her friends parents, Kipper wholeheartedly agreed yet she introduces all her kids to men she has only known for days.

Was quite shocked at the bile she displayed about AR. She can’t help herself from revealing personal information about him can she?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
That is a podcast I’d listen to but only if they were totally honest and told the full story.
They were all drawn into her life of lies and confabulation . they all went along with her delusional ideas to the press , kieren even confessed to being a sex addict to make the cheating acceptable to her, it had to be for a reason rather than her not being desirable to him anymore. Then she humiliated him. Only someone with fear would put up with that. She prob threatened to not let him see the kids . Alex went along with the “ adopt” Pete’s kids as Pete did before him. She filmed the blackmail and likely kept him from leaving until she lined up the next one . Dury was short lived and talked but didn’t deny her contracts as it should have, she had the excuses ready. Boyson I think cared about them all as a family with the side benefit of fame and fortune on the back of it. Went along with the engagement for ££££ and the IVF crap . Covered for her when she crashed steaming out her nut . Eventually had enough with the cheating with Dury etc. Carl - 2 -3 years of same shit . Her life is chaos she drags them all in. None were experienced in narc methods, and got spun into her web. Whoever said she was a black widow was right. She devours every male that happens to mate with her and any others that stay for a bit. Sorry for the long post

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Anna666

VIP Member
Don't know about anyone else ... but I'm really looking forward to the big party she's planning on having to celebrate her 84 yrs of ` glamour ` mowwdewwing ..... I'm excited at who will be there from the industry, maybe a few Hollywood stars, politicians, big wigs from animal, and children's charities, a selection of judges, a good mix of bent social workers .... the TAXMAN ... and will the UK declare it as a day off for all the country to celebrate this fair maiden and everything she's given to society ( which lets be honest is FUCK ALL ) spanning over so many years, she has achieved
Screenshot_20240402_202028_Instagram.jpg
kp gp.jpg
IMG_0350.jpeg
IMG_8450.jpeg
Screenshot_20230731-184021_Gallery.jpg
2337124-95724d2687688ad5246070e8e55925ac.jpg
1686233500118.jpg
IMG_4509.jpeg
4B603946-100A-42D8-A9C5-6847A7A28078.jpeg
soooo much .... GOSH ... I can't wait :unsure:

( she can wipe the shit, against any beautiful 20yr old ... as is proof 👆 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

DC16

VIP Member
Well there was some right shit on here last night. 🤣

I managed an extra hour in bed this morning, as no new podcast from madam (yet) maybe the bailiffs popped back and got her computer and half her gate. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s the betting they got chucked out of the cinema for her talking too loud and vaping like a dragon, she then drove home and got pulled over 🙏🙏🙏 I can but hope.
What drama will she have today I wonder/wander.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

WillowTree21

VIP Member
This article from 2009 might go some way to explain why they fell out...!

....and what was true then, is still very appropriate today....

Another guest who witnessed the event said: "She stormed over to Nicola and kept screaming: "I'm not an awful singer." It was hilarious as she was absolutely terrible and was literally screeching and everyone was laughing at her."
Well I was there & it was shocking. She was off her face. It was actually much worse than this article describes. What is interesting is the fact that Harvey love's to use the C word & she said she doesn't know why !. Here's a snippet from the article - she was using the C word in front of Harvey, who was there, it states:- :sick: :mad:

Another guest who witnessed the event said: "She stormed over to Nicola and kept screaming: "I'm not an awful singer." It was hilarious as she was absolutely terrible and was literally screeching and everyone was laughing at her."

The bust-up was not the only low-point of the evening when it came to Jordan's behaviour.

A guest said: "She drank so much that at one point, she sat on the dance floor and started crying.

"She also made a speech but got lairy and started saying the c-word. Someone had to take the microphone off her. It was incredible."

To make matters worse, the disgraceful scenes happened in front of her disabled son Harvey who was also invited to the event.

And she also interrupted the first dance between Cockerill and Turner, who were renewing their vows, by straying onto the dance floor.

• Wow
  • Angry

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Princess has just posted a picture of Pete and the new baby and has written
"My Gorgeous Little Sister"
Trigger Alert Skanky

• Heart
  • Haha

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
sorry i just do not buy he was controlled(i know people in abusive relationships and how hard it is for some to leave the abusive/controlling partner most of the ones in abusive relationship that are controlled family/friends can spot the signs a mile off there was no signs in their relationship she controlled him he knew what he was getting into from the start and signed up for it he is now just trying to stay in the media anyway he can i would not trust him not even 1% just my opinion
His dad literally posted stuff on IG all the time about coercion and narcissism all the time so his family were very aware.
We only saw a brief glimpse of their life together, all orchestrated by them or her so none us can 100% say what went on behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I will never forget the episode of Katie and Peter where Junior was playing with some snails and she pretended to eat one to upset him - which it did. Her callous response to a very upset Junior was “whatever…”. Evil, vile woman.
She also said she wrapped nothing up as presents to trick them. It's weird and sociopathic. Not something most people would want to do to their kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
Meanwhile KP attempting another ad, even she doesn’t know what she is selling, just says £80 and the word app a lot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56

hayleybaby

VIP Member
If the photo is just her laying on a bed with (allegedly) Alex’s kaka on her but he’s not in the pic then he won’t be bothered where it’s shared
We don’t actually know it was AR’s 💩 tho do we? It could be hers. Or one of the dogs. She’s about as toilet trained as they are.

On a side note we’ve had slapgate, puddinggate, feetgate, gategate and now whoseshitgate. A gate none of us were expecting 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Can’t remember if it was last night or over the weekend, but Chloe Ferry was live on TT saying she’s fuming. She’s been blocked after arguing with someone she thought was her friend. She’s just set up a new clothing range (nothing to do with Jeyda, I don’t think). A few comments were suggesting the bust up was with KP..

• Wow
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Report on Skinny Food was short on C5, they used a bad photo of her in the intro, skin looked terrible in High Def 😁 Skank got slated for promoting it, called out as irresponsible, not a big deal, but it’s another arrow fired at her, it’s all building up against her 😁 Going well this 2024 isn’t it Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart