Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
DC has said Jett wants to see his dad. I imagine the trauma comes from the vindictive cow making him feel guilt and anxiety about it.
I'm sure it's all on schedule and progressing though (y) Why else would we get this sudden flurry of activity by angry monkey's recently!
Well I've heard some shocking things the last couple of days. I am very, very upset & distressed for J & B. Too much private info about those poor kids to divulge. But certainly even I was dubious about F4J statement, but it appears most of it is very true. They have seen & heard things that are unacceptable to say the least. She's off her face, left with the kid's alone some evening, crawling off to bed, leaving them without any dinner. Had been reported months ago, to guess WHO - yep, the BENT F'ing social worker. WSSS have done nothing & they are aware. I am just unable to get my head around the facts that yes, there is custody hearing supposedly due, but why can't social services get involved? Those children are neglected 100%. I know there are many worse cases, but this is a high profile woman, with criminal convictions. She can't even function for herself & is NOT IN A FIT STATE to be around those children or animals. AFP & Mr PP are aware & this was also another reason for the 'fall out'. They should have a duty of care towards the well being of their grand children. Instead FUCK OFF to IOW, leaving those 2 kids to God knows what. Daniel, Frumpy, Mr PP & AFP have as lot to answer for. They are all complicit in allowing this neglect of those poor children. I am appalled & disgusted. When is someone going to help those children? They need to be removed & back to Kieran immediately. KFP really doesn't give a shit about them. They are pawns for her masterplan of crucifying KH & trying to keep MM, nothing more.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 135

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I wonder how far the extent of Dim Lynne Social Wanker's meddling spreads throughout the caseload within WSSS? Over the years she must have amassed one helluva list of Families She Has Destroyed considering what she's done to the Haylers out of pure malice and hr warped allegiance to that scabby old ho skanky :mad:
I think a BIG question Rita, that need's answering, is WHY has DL compromised her job, for KFP? No way would she be paid anywhere near what she would have got being a social worker. She's apparently got kids, don't know how old. There's more to this than meets the eye. Something odd about it all. Whatever it is, DL isn't putting those children's well being & safety as top priority. There are HUGH safe guarding issue's that need to be addressed immediately. It's worrying, that the latest Lego Boy is now i close contact with J & B. By all accounts, he's not a very nice individual. These kids shouldn't be in this situation, with a strange man in the house. Another BIG RED FLAG, with everything else going on.
Incidentally, KFP took Jett to have his hair cut 3 shops away from Lou's LA Studio salon. Dumped him & left him, while she went to her 'self care' treatment in LA Studio. I think she's getting the drugs through someone she see's on a regular basis !:rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 89

WillowTree21

VIP Member
What I don't understand in this debaclé re WSSS is WHY THE HELL they have not rectified the mess Dim Lynne Social Wanker left in her wake - why have they not rectified her doings when they acknowledged what she's done by sacking the bitch when they realised the game was up!??

Yesterday or the day before there was a posting from someone stating they too had sufferred at the hands of Dim Lynne's meddling whereby she destroyed another family as she's done to J&B - have WSSS not realised the pattern that has evolved concerning this bloody woman and her warped brain??
---

I think the fact skanky is a distorted dollop kind of proves that this "diet" is rubbish and does not work AT ALL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:
More so, that clearly Dim Lynne has known for a VERY long time those kids have been neglected & are at risk (Great risk), as have WSSS. DL know's she's an alcoholic, drug taker, everyone knows she is. Someone like DL seeing her every day, coked up & drunk, is complicit in the neglect of those children. Is DL being investigated still & will charges be made? I think, along with everything else, it's unlikely. Those children were taken away from their daddy in November 2022. Numerous allegations were made by KFP about KH, all clearly false. WHY hasn't she been charged with these false allegations? Why hasn't SS intervened & sorted out removing the kids ? Would appear that Kieran has tried everything & played by the book to get those children back to a safe, loving home (at great financial cost & mental trauma). I feel sick in my stomach now, that this has dragged on far too long. The situation is much worse now. This new bloke just want's to be famous, even at the detriment to his reputation. I am sure there is no relationship on his part. Is he a drug user too? He 100% must know she's using constantly & is an alcoholic. Where is she getting the gear from? Can't be cheap either. What a SHIT situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

TwistedUndies

I saw a bit of Kieran’s live. He said about Carl…we aren’t going to be going down the pub together or anything but he has been on the scene a long time as I used to call him to speak to the kids.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Noseybonk

VIP Member
KP is missing out. Just remember she'll never know what it is to love a dog or a cat.
I’m going to compromise my boys privacy to keep the mood light. He’s stolen my Easter egg. Obviously he can’t have it, but loves claiming it. 🥰

IMG_0305.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
sorry i just do not buy he was controlled(i know people in abusive relationships and how hard it is for some to leave the abusive/controlling partner most of the ones in abusive relationship that are controlled family/friends can spot the signs a mile off there was no signs in their relationship she controlled him he knew what he was getting into from the start and signed up for it he is now just trying to stay in the media anyway he can i would not trust him not even 1% just my opinion
When you are in such a relationship (and I speak from bitter experience) you do not wear a beacon signalling you are being abused! one of the hardest things is admitting to yourself that it’s happening so I think your comment is a bit disingenuous- nobody knows how he felt and you can’t tell just by looking

Honestly, and I've documented it many times on here, I am no fan of CW. I think he’s an arsehole for many reasons but it was clearly a very toxic relationship and you don’t leave one of those scott free, there’s always a toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I am getting more and more positive feelings with the way things are going for the kids.

I dont think skank has ever been on the ropes like this before and she has no clue how to react to any of it so she just peddles all the same fairy tales over and over as she thinks they worked before. She's a thick womblecunt who just won't ever change. I'm loving her downfall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

WillowTree21

VIP Member
SFP did work for PR and communications firms before working for CIN. It seems she's KFP's spokesperson, apologist and organiser.
She's an enabler, making public excuses for the law breaking and trying to organise her sisters admin. I don't think anyone
knows the pay situation, she may get paid for the podcast someone said before.
Before CIN, Frumpy was a hairdresser. Worked in a high end salon in Brighton Lanes & then Worthing & near Findon. As far as I know, she didn't work PR/communications. If she did, it must have been briefly. I still don't know how she managed to obtain her degree. She's certainly not the brightest star in the sky. Questions are being asked how she finds the time to do any employed work for CIN. She's constantly on IG, preparing podcasts, looking after Lord Fauntleroy & grifting for wallpaper, paint, kitchen equipment etc. Not doing much paid CIN employment. Harry must be glad he works nights & they are like 'ships in the night'. She's just a boring, bland nobody, who thinks she famous. She's done F all to help J & B & their dreadful & shocking situation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hello, what’s occurring here, coincidence 🤔 or is ‘Fingers’ helping out again 🤔 Guess they might just be out for a drive delivering a gate, can happen….

IMG_9306.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Welcome to thread 373!

Here is the link to 372

Thank you to @DC16 for the thread title!

View attachment 2850899

Sadly I am still only on page 21 of the previous thread - so the only recap I can offer is the fact that Sink Boy went to Easter lunch with Kirsty (KFP's ex manager) and the Haylers - all seem to be very friendly.

View attachment 2850895View attachment 2850897
Wooo hoo, We Love it! Kieran did a live and said he and Carl have been in contact, he said Bunny had asked for items from Carl's house and Kieran asked for them back. Kieran is doing a podcast and will talk about everything 'at the right time'. He laughed when someone asked if he was working with Carl and he said no to that.
Someone also asked him at what stage in the relationship did he discover KP was not right and he said 'months' 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
KH said he had to sign a gag order but he burnt it. Also says he will be putting right everything that was said on the James English podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 71