Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent thread title @Vixsta83 sums up the last thread (which flew by) perfectly
1000022170.jpg

Last thread went by super fast!
Basically.......
Few podcasts where she spent the whole time spewing venom at Pete, Kieron and Alex in turn.
The stories are getting wilder and the blatant lies are more and more shocking, the delusion is off the scale.
Shots fired by Claire 👌👌
1000022168.jpg

And Carl got brave and piped up for a laugh at little lego man's expense 🤣🤣
1000022169.jpg

Let's hope for some ☕ soon as we're parched over here 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Catherine Zeta Jones met Michael Douglas when she was 28, he was 54. They're in their 24th year of marriage, she's 54, he's 79. There is a 25yr age difference and they are still blissfully happy. When you're an adult and you enter a relationship, age doesn't matter. A 17yr old boy, might be the age of consent, but he is a child, a minor. He can't vote, he can't buy beer in a pub, he can't get into an over 18's movie. Peter & Emily's age gap didn't and doesn't bother them, or her parents. Why should it bother anyone else??
I can't go into details, but we're going through something right now with my son, thank you for this perspective, I'm crying because it's been a bleeping tit time.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Excellent thread title @Vixsta83 sums up the last thread (which flew by) perfectly
View attachment 2846649
Last thread went by super fast!
Basically.......
Few podcasts where she spent the whole time spewing venom at Pete, Kieron and Alex in turn.
The stories are getting wilder and the blatant lies are more and more shocking, the delusion is off the scale.
Shots fired by Claire 👌👌View attachment 2846655
And Carl got brave and piped up for a laugh at little lego man's expense 🤣🤣
View attachment 2846657
Let's hope for some ☕ soon as we're parched over here 😁
Thank you 🤗
I think April is about to get interesting 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
GPs don't do the DVLA forms on the NHS, I work in a surgery and the main partner does these and charges for it. Can't imagine she would be able to grift that, so she probably hasn't even bothered to go through the proper channels to get her licence back

Reactions: 43
Woohoo I’ve caught up. Going out for tea guys so not too much overnight chit chat. I don’t know how @mrspig99 keeps up with the time differences. Have to say you lot have kept me sane in the long queues. I think kipper is def unravelling somethings afoot

Reactions: 33
I'd like to remind everyone the clocks go forward by 1hr tonight,, yes I know it means 1hr less drinking time but it also means you can start 1hr earlier with the clocks going forward. Plus and more importantly it also has the added bonus of if your having in laws and family over for an easter day roastie you get rid of the freeloading cunts an hour earlier. ❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Catherine Zeta Jones met Michael Douglas when she was 28, he was 54. They're in their 24th year of marriage, she's 54, he's 79. There is a 25yr age difference and they are still blissfully happy. When you're an adult and you enter a relationship, age doesn't matter. A 17yr old boy, might be the age of consent, but he is a child, a minor. He can't vote, he can't buy beer in a pub, he can't get into an over 18's movie. Peter & Emily's age gap didn't and doesn't bother them, or her parents. Why should it bother anyone else??
I can't go into details, but we're going through something right now with my son, thank you for this perspective, I'm crying because it's been a bleeping tit time.
I think what makes it worse is that she was six mths pregnant 🤰and him being a 17 year old child. I know 17 is the age of consent but he was a virgin with no experience. He probably thought all his birthdays came at once. And Her making money off the back of it. Any other woman would be ashamed of themselves. K saying men ruin her life no its the other way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I'd like to remind everyone the clocks go forward by 1hr tonight,, yes I know it means 1hr less drinking time but it also means you can start 1hr earlier with the clocks going forward. Plus and more importantly it also has the added bonus of if your having in laws and family over for an easter day roastie you get rid of the freeloading cunts an hour earlier. ❤🤣
Our clocks went forward two weeks ago here in the US.
---
Woohoo I’ve caught up. Going out for tea guys so not too much overnight chit chat. I don’t know how @mrspig99 keeps up with the time differences. Have to say you lot have kept me sane in the long queues. I think kipper is def unravelling somethings afoot
It means I can do some late night spying when most of you guys are asleep in case she does some drunken middle of the night posting! And at least when I wake up there are at least 5 pages to catch up on. If there's 10 then I know something has happened and I get excited!
---
I think what makes it worse is that she was six mths pregnant 🤰and him being a 17 year old child. I know 17 is the age of consent but he was a virgin with no experience. He probably thought all his birthdays came at once. And Her making money off the back of it. Any other woman would be ashamed of themselves. K saying men ruin her life no its the other way around.
She said on that JE podcast that just because she was pregnant that didn't mean she couldn't have a boyfriend. He actually looked quite disgusted by her when she said that about taking GG's virginity. Yes I guess there was no reason she couldn't have a boyfriend but most normal people when they are 6 months pregnant aren't thinking about going out on the pull and bedding someone new, they are focused on the upcoming birth of their child!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Our clocks went forward two weeks ago here in the US.
---

It means I can do some late night spying when most of you guys are asleep in case she does some drunken middle of the night posting! And at least when I wake up there are at least 5 pages to catch up on. If there's 10 then I know something has happened and I get excited!
---

She said on that JE podcast that just because she was pregnant that didn't mean she couldn't have a boyfriend. He actually looked quite disgusted by her when she said that about taking GG's virginity. Yes I guess there was no reason she couldn't have a boyfriend but most normal people when they are 6 months pregnant aren't thinking about going out on the pull and bedding someone new, they are focused on the upcoming birth of their child!
I bet Kipper got a 'sick kick' out of de-flowering GG. In ITs head 'I still look amazing whilst pregnant and get 17yr old boys to fancy me.'
Hope Mummy Gates marched him off to the 👏🏥 ASAP.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Forgive me for being all ‘binfest’ like (people who have been on the thread a long time will know what I mean🤣)
An Easter lunch gathering today may (hopefully) 🤞 be quite an eye opener 👀
Cum hostibus convenerant.

I can’t say anymore (sorry 😘)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 144
Forgive me for being all ‘binfest’ like (people who have been on the thread a long time will know what I mean🤣)
😳 clue DC please👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Has MP got an Easter bag for CW?????

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Omg sinky is having Easter day with the haylers:unsure:

ETA, they should go live hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Ahhh sorry DC..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Katie got a pile of cocaine on her head? I guess it makes a change been there and not up her nose 🤔😄 x ..

Resizer_17118670619141.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.