Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking about Skanky’s situation now and I think she’s finally painted herself into a corner. She’s screaming MH issues despite clearly just being a raging druggy and hole. Surely if this is the card she’s playing for the Skankrupcy, that plays to KH’s favour as he can argue she’s too unstable to have the kids? Also doesn’t that further slam the door on her driving? Is she says she’s well enough to have the kids and drive, she’s well enough for the bankruptcy. Something in this house of cards is about to fall and when it does, I hope B and J are with the Haylers and H is also far far away for his own good.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The average person feeling 'suicidal' during bankruptcy proceedings doesn't stop it ... I would imagine its very common as its a stressful situation to be in ... Kipper is not special or different however she tries to spin it ... the media may pussy foot around it but the courts don't care
Mr tax man won't give a flying foook if skank tops herself HMRC can still chase the clan for their money. They'll just sell the estate and give what's left to her next of kin.

Reactions: 44
The average person feeling 'suicidal' during bankruptcy proceedings doesn't stop it ... I would imagine its very common as its a stressful situation to be in ... Kipper is not special or different however she tries to spin it ... the media may pussy foot around it but the courts don't care
You would sincerely hope so but she's got away with everything so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So this quote now has the added word(s) from what was originally reported -
"claims she’s been ‘signed off court appearances’ because of ‘bad personal problems’ amid second bankruptcy"
I'd like her to explain that as I can almost guarantee that she's imagined it!

WTH does she look like?! Has she no mirrors in her house? BoyWonder didn't say anything before they appeared in public?!
Jesus are they getting more lopsided 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes she did say that somewhere before, then claimed she 'woke up' and thought of her children so didn't do it. I'm guessing maybe she meant she did it in a dream as otherwise she must be the only person in history to hang themselves to the point of passing out and then waking up afterwards!
It's a rehas of a story she told about almost drowning herself bit KH saved her in one of her BS biographies ... same tit different day, constant rinse and repeat ... this old dog has no new tricks, its only the audience that has changed
---
That first pic with the camera reflection over her top, it looks like two giant black marbles strapped to her chest!
Well ... one is GIANT... the other is XL 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Krustie’s slow down we are doing a Fred in 2 days, the chit chat chit is out of control, gee on BH day I reckon it will be 2 Fred’s in 1 day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway a Recap, a few pages late, and yes I’m posting this at 1am in the morning, yeah I couldn’t sleep tonight, but I’m tired now, Skank does have her uses 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Arghhhhhh, Skank has been really obnoxious, currently doing my head in she be 🤦🏽‍♀️

Saturday night she was out with Kryten, they took a photo of their feet, a new trick that is fast becoming a favourite of hers, as she tries to conceal where she is. Unfortunately for her I recognised the flooring, so knew they were in the Brighton Ivy Asia….got ya Skank 😁 I walked past there that night, shudder, I nearly had a ‘close encounter of the Skanky kind’ 😱

View attachment 2837398

On Sunday afternoon Skank attended the Brunch lunch thingy in Nottingham, taking her entourage with her, the fake boyfriend, Darth, Chardonnay (or whatever she’s called, I can’t remember) big fan woman and sadly Bunny, even though it was an over 18 event (the rules never apply, there is never a consequence to her breaking them)

Needless to say she made a complete arse of herself. Appeared drunk/high, rambled on incoherently at times, paraded B on stage dressed as her, wearing very high heels and makeup (beyond sick now, very upsetting to view) and phoned H to perform for the punters as she always does. Basically treated it like her crappy podcasts, me, me, me, delivering fascinating entrepreneurial tips such as “It’s all about double numbers”. She ended the event by singing with the house band, unbelievably her ‘singing’ has got worse, more of that later.

View attachment 2837399

Skank reiterated to the audience that there’s nothing wrong with being a bankrupt, in fact we are all in bankruptcies and she laughed that no one could take the MM off her either. We scoffed, but I checked and found out that both Kylie and Jennifer Aniston have said they are bankrupt, plus I asked Mr SK if we were, and he replied “Yes, it’s been years now”, gee I never knew, what a laugh. So appears this Skank sometimes knows what she’s talking about, we are all bankrupt, who knew 🤔🥴

View attachment 2837400

View attachment 2837402

Although Skank chatted a load of 💩 at the Q&A session in Nottingham, she did impress the importance of ‘double numbers’ as an entrepreneurial method in making big coin. Surprisingly I found an article in the Red Tops detailing how ‘double numbers’ were a big deal in the business world these days. Even Richard Branson using this stunning Skanky strategy with his Virgin company, to increase profitability, who knew 🤔

View attachment 2837404
Might add, Virgin have recently announced they expect record losses for the first quarter of 2024, this could be connected to Skanky advice, so maybe “double numbers” are a steaming pile of 💩 after all 🥴

H accordingly had an accident and was rushed to A&E. A photo of a blood stained brick wall was posted on IG, something we all do when we are rushing our child to hospital. No details have emerged other than a bandaged hand, but she was out later at the theatre, so I don’t think it was much of a concern, and I’m sure we’ll hear all about it on the podcast this week 🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank and Kryten hitting the town after H’s accident……nope still not a relationship and he still looks like he wants his Mom 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2837408

She did another podcast, saying word for word stuff as all her other interviews, we know the drill, the interviewers always love her, Skank talks bollox and lies, they never challenge her, heard one, you’ve heard them all, just noise now.

View attachment 2837409

Where will she take us next, gee it’s exhausting. I leave you with this treat, a longer version of the ‘singing’ from the Nottingham event. Amazingly she is getting worse, this is bad, very very very bad. Though weirdly I am kinda looking forward to the 40 ‘singing’ events she says are coming our way this summer. There will be more of this, the punters looking on in astonishment as she banshee wails her through tunes, off her head on ❄ and 🍷 not knowing the words, unable to dance, but doing that shitting on stage bum thing she does, and smirking as she’s so pleased with herself. It will be a disaster for her…..she cannot sing 🤦🏽‍♀️ but comedy gold for Tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Absolutely tit-faced as she murders Britney, thankfully for me it isn’t Kylie, so there’s that 🤦🏽‍♀️🎤🎶🤔🥴….

View attachment 2837415
Bit late to the party but really, her voice, timing, lyrics all completely :poop::poop::poop:
To paraphrase the late great Eric Morecambe - She's hitting all the right notes but not necessarily in the right order

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That first pic with the camera reflection over her top, it looks like two giant black marbles strapped to her chest!
Goes to show skank and legoboy are not connected or first lust part of romance..he's looks bored like a third wheel, wishing he was a million miles away from it whilst she's cosy totally engrossed in pal Andy
I read that as TURD WHEEL ... not sure what that is, but think it's him
---
Seriously WTF is she wearing she looks hideous and whats with that cheap nasty bag she looks like she needs dunking in sheep dip
---

Swear hes gay lol
Nah, gay men have better taste in clothes... he is just a sad wannabe zleb with a bad toupee pretending to be shagging an ancient, desperate, haggard, has been reality bint for clicks and views

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m effin useless at our Fred title but I thought a Beginning of one.

There was a slit eyed midget from Leigh.

There was an old slag from Brighton,

Who found a new egg called Kryten,

His eyes they were slitty,

His necklace was crappy,

And his mind it appeared unenlightened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
So, wait a moment - that attempted suicide story has changed (what a surprise!). She has said previously that it was the thought of her kids that stopped her from doing it. In this account, she "hung" (I think she means "hanged") herself and blacked out, coming round later.
Don't forget she also "done an overdose" to try to get Dane Bowers back :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I read that as TURD WHEEL ... not sure what that is, but think it's him
---

Nah, gay men have better taste in clothes... he is just a sad wannabe zleb with a bad toupee pretending to be shagging an ancient, desperate, haggard, has been reality bint for clicks and views
They looks so akward together lol no hand holding and hanging off the arm like she normally does with her victims and im wondering why she hasnt mentioned SB or done her usual slagging off of her ex
---
Hmmm.... I see ITs wearing more jewelry that usual. Wonder what it's worth? :unsure:
Probably copying JJs bling as well as the outfits!
Most likely tat bought from Claires lol

• Haha
I remember that one all emotional blackmail shes been doing it for bleeping years
Think skank also did the pretend suicidal thoughts posting cryptic crap with sink boy when they'd split a few times so he'd run back.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
They looks so akward together lol no hand holding and hanging off the arm like she normally does with her victims and im wondering why she hasnt mentioned SB or done her usual slagging off of her ex
---
Yeah and why hasn't she mentioned he's the biggest she's ever had?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.