Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And was going to drive into a wall at Harvey’s nursery
And had people on 24/7 watch when she split with Peter as saying she’s going to top herself. He couldn’t take the constant call’s off her saying she was going to kill herself😡 it’s her modus operandi. But quickly moved on & trapped poor Alex, a lamb to the slaughter, to try & make Peter go back to her. No chance, failed badly with that bollocks. Same old same old, suicide threats & now since Caroline Flack, the MH old chestnut🤮😡. Professional drama Queen & liar.
---
From the pics in the Scum. Look at the state of those plastic trousers, they're wipe clean ffs, looks like my bbq cover. Imagine the smell, hot plastic wee poo and minge. View attachment 2838706
Sorry, just got home, this may have already been mentioned, didn’t the hand holding Harvey’s bandaged hand have light coloured nails, not Red/Pink?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I see Chardonnay is increasing the number of years Skank’s been in the business to 30+ years now, even though Skank started out in 1996. I don’t think Skank and Chardonnay did their sums at school, not very good at adding-up these two. I wonder if the 30th anniversary party is now a 30+ anniversary party, not heard much about that lately, better get those invites out soon Skank, all the celebs will be booking up summer hols etc and might not be able to attend, you wouldn’t want that #30thAnniversayPartyTips #winning 👍🏾

IMG_8724.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Catching up while queuing for rides. WTF is she wearing. The dogs lead ?
Its her bag strap lol might i add a very cheap bleeping nasty bag that my 10 year old wouldnt even take out in public lol
---
Not catched up yet

Loves to splash the cash
---
Yeah and why hasn't she mentioned he's the biggest she's ever had?
Im.wondering if shes even seen it he wasntbto keen on shagging when he was on MAFS lool

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I shouldn’t get wound up should be used to it, But for years the papers have just printed every piece of lying old bollocks that comes out of its mouth,
Never once questioning , Never following up, “Katie price says she is going to be a Brain surgeon” they will print it , and it’s all rinse and repeat, Paramedic training, someone is writing for her, recording an album, just waiting for that Jj fella to be sent out to get snapped with the clear blue Mind you he looks so sadly lacking he’ll probably come back with adblue
Back when her top lip wasn’t acting as a scaffolding for her nose!

She used to wear those diamond pear drop earrings ALL the time. Wonder what happened to them, probably had to pawn them!
They'll be on the Isle of Wight with bleep lung

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I see Chardonnay is increasing the number of years Skank’s been in the business to 30+ years now, even though Skank started out in 1996. I don’t think Skank and Chardonnay did their sums at school, not very good at adding-up these two. I wonder if the 30th anniversary party is now a 30+ anniversary party, not heard much about that lately, better get those invites out soon Skank, all the celebs will be booking up summer hols etc and might not be able to attend, you wouldn’t want that #30thAnniversayPartyTips #winning 👍🏾

View attachment 2838940
Bugger me britches, someone as bleeping ugly as Skanky!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Katie price #371 katie price is bankrupt morally, although she much pre
Omg what a mess! Her nose is caving in big time now, it’s so flat and deformed with no structure to it.
She looks like she's had it widened. It has changed drastically

Reactions: 11
Another new Sid pic 😀💖 x

Little Sid likes to bite the string toy to keep his turkey teef in good working order 😄 x ...

Resizer_17114874561461.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Katie price #371 katie price is bankrupt morally, although she much pre

She looks like she's had it widened. It has changed drastically
That will be the coke ❄❄❄ that and the very fast aging, Karma is a junkies friend when it comes to appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've tried very hard to find something, anything attractive about him, but its not working .... my mind is stuck on ` gormless twit! ` there`s nothing, nada ... zilch about this little boy who looks like his mummy still dresses him ... hence the comical clobber he wears, and that lil handbag stuck to him 24/7 looks pathetic ... in all photos we`ve seen his body language screams ` I don't want to be here with ole nana sniff sniff, how can I escape, get away from this shitshow I stupidly agreed to do for a bit of zlist fame `

He's just bleeping gormless! 🤦‍♀️
Ole nana sniff sniff - actually wetting myself, brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2838940
Is Chardonnay transitioning? They both look like drag queens without the glamour.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
duck me he's getting his money's worth out of those trainers int he? Bet he can't wait for his mum to top up his go Henry card, he wants to buy some more plus a bag of sherbet dip.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.