Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, yep and all about her ADHD, get the violins ready, it's going to be her get out excuse for all her behaviour!!
I hope she has her Nhs diagnosis of ADHD to hand, because a bought diagnosis from a private doctor is not worth the paper its written on, government agencies only accept Nhs evidence of a illness/condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Comment on daily frail bout that Bear bloke

He should be fined all the money he made plus a surcharge. Non payment by the deadline and he goes straight back to prison. pleading piverty isn't restitution.

Response to this by someone else….

Unless your Katie Price

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She needs sectioning 👍
No memory problems there, she read a book about ADHD and has regurgitated word for word. People with ADHD don’t go on about it, they manage it and live with it like people with all sorts of conditions. She’s all consumed by a label and thinks the authorities should make exceptions. I’ve said it before, if they are making exceptions for HER, then they have no option to do it for another 2M adults with the condition. It’s not a death sentence plenty of normal people holding down job, turning up for court appearances etc have it. It doesn’t need to be mentioned and shouldn’t be an allowable excuse to not follow the rules. BEIGE, tell sis to put a sock in it. I am fed out of heroes and excuses, and yours, you enabler!
I hope she has her Nhs diagnosis of ADHD to hand, because a bought diagnosis from a private doctor is not worth the paper its written on, government agencies only accept Nhs evidence of a illness/condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So Edna you frumpy dumpy enabling and complicit beige bleep you have been without a kitchen for 3 weeks,, wonder in that time IF any of your neighbours knocked on your door with a cooked meal or to invite you and master bertie and Arry round to their's for dinner... My bets NONE because your about as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool in your neighborhood.😘🤣
they're all petrified Edna might invite her delightful sister to live with her when she's hoiked out of the crappy Shack :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thats good to hear you can pay a private doctor to say anything and im sure you dont get an ADHD diagnosis overnight you have to have some sort of tests
---
No memory problems there, she read a book about ADHD and has regurgitated word for word. People with ADHD don’t go on about it, they manage it and live with it like people with all sorts of conditions. She’s all consumed by a label and thinks the authorities should make exceptions. I’ve said it before, if they are making exceptions for HER, then they have no option to do it for another 2M adults with the condition. It’s not a death sentence plenty of normal people holding down job, turning up for court appearances etc have it. It doesn’t need to be mentioned and shouldn’t be an allowable excuse to not follow the rules. BEIGE, tell sis to put a sock in it. I am fed out of heroes and excuses, and yours, you enabler!
Shes for sure clinging on to MH ADHD etc to get out of the BH shes trying anything and everything im sure the court will see shes had the last 6 hearings postponed and shes got no more excuses left im hoping she will have to appear and answer to the court and her creditors

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.