Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading more about public examinations in bankruptcy. I'm even more convinced she won't be able to get a private hearing or stop this.
They are regarded as a last resort for getting answers as it's under oath so her answers can incriminate her, they can be used as evidence and used to investigate her. There are really no more steps after this, no-where to go.

Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 16.25.37.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 16.25.44.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 16.26.09.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Have KP and AFP made up yet after their big bust-up over drinking? (Relayed to us a few weeks ago by DC)

Reactions: 14
Fee fi fo fum I spot the blood of the slitty eyed one. eyed one.

oh duck leave me alone I’m in a world of me own.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
there are several more videos from the same account from the night if anyone wants to search, didn’t want to put the ones of Bunny on here.
Where are they Hayley? Was this an alcohol serving brunch ? She was discussing hanging herself with a 9 year old present?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I was reading more about public examinations in bankruptcy. I'm even more convinced she won't be able to get a private hearing or stop this.
They are regarded as a last resort for getting answers as it's under oath so her answers can incriminate her, they can be used as evidence and used to investigate her. There are really no more steps after this, no-where to go.

View attachment 2838545
View attachment 2838544
View attachment 2838543
Hope Edna's taking note of all this Bankrucpy stuff. I have a feeling she might be in the same position in the not to distant future.
Silly Edna putting herself in the financial spotlight along side Skanky. 👀👀👀
---
Where are they Hayley? Was this an alcohol serving brunch ? She was discussing hanging herself with a 9 year old present?
The account name is on the video that was posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have questions about the forensic investigation. Does Skanky get told their findings in advance? Will part of the court date in April involve her having to explain what they’ve found? Would the investigators report her directly to the police for fraud, or does it depend on the judge at the BH?
Hope one of our legal eagles can answer.

Reactions: 21

View attachment 2838545
View attachment 2838544
View attachment 2838543
This sounds promising

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So, wait a moment - that attempted suicide story has changed (what a surprise!). She has said previously that it was the thought of her kids that stopped her from doing it. In this account, she "hung" (I think she means "hanged") herself and blacked out, coming round later.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have questions about the forensic investigation. Does Skanky get told their findings in advance? Will part of the court date in April involve her having to explain what they’ve found? Would the investigators report her directly to the police for fraud, or does it depend on the judge at the BH?
Hope one of our legal eagles can answer.
Good questions

Reactions: 14
Latest

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Latest
She's so full of tit. The Clan must realise what an absolute bleep she is. All these lies. Edna is turning a blind eye to this bullshit..as long as you make your coin eh, ya beige, boring Bint... God I hope you'll all be fucked come April, bunch of complicit cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So, wait a moment - that attempted suicide story has changed (what a surprise!). She has said previously that it was the thought of her kids that stopped her from doing it. In this account, she "hung" (I think she means "hanged") herself and blacked out, coming round later.
She absolutely did not try to hang herself. Another sob story to add to the South Africa story pile.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Latest
So this quote now has the added word(s) from what was originally reported -
"claims she’s been ‘signed off court appearances’ because of ‘bad personal problems’ amid second bankruptcy"
I'd like her to explain that as I can almost guarantee that she's imagined it!

WTH does she look like?! Has she no mirrors in her house? BoyWonder didn't say anything before they appeared in public?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Not sure if this was picked up from the weekend but she’s claiming she h*ng herself.
Yes she did say that somewhere before, then claimed she 'woke up' and thought of her children so didn't do it. I'm guessing maybe she meant she did it in a dream as otherwise she must be the only person in history to hang themselves to the point of passing out and then waking up afterwards!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Latest
Wonder if the Bankrupcy court know shes been signed off so she can go on the piss buying drinks most nights but cant face a court hearing anybody else think she will be a no show

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Beggy Melt slitty eyed Twunt in Skanks Pink Range in the Passenger seat ( Tacky interior), I really can’t stand this little boy makes Carl look so good and he was a Twunt
IMG_4495.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.