Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EL1976

I’m effin useless at our Fred title but I thought a Beginning of one.

There was a slit eyed midget from Leigh.

There was an old slag from Brighton,

Who found a new egg called Kryten,

His eyes they were slitty,

His necklace was shitty,

And his mind it appeared unenlightened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Krustie’s slow down we are doing a Fred in 2 days, the chit chat chit is out of control, gee on BH day I reckon it will be 2 Fred’s in 1 day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway a Recap, a few pages late, and yes I’m posting this at 1am in the morning, yeah I couldn’t sleep tonight, but I’m tired now, Skank does have her uses 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Arghhhhhh, Skank has been really obnoxious, currently doing my head in she be 🤦🏽‍♀️

Saturday night she was out with Kryten, they took a photo of their feet, a new trick that is fast becoming a favourite of hers, as she tries to conceal where she is. Unfortunately for her I recognised the flooring, so knew they were in the Brighton Ivy Asia….got ya Skank 😁 I walked past there that night, shudder, I nearly had a ‘close encounter of the Skanky kind’ 😱

IMG_8684.jpeg

On Sunday afternoon Skank attended the Brunch lunch thingy in Nottingham, taking her entourage with her, the fake boyfriend, Darth, Chardonnay (or whatever she’s called, I can’t remember) big fan woman and sadly Bunny, even though it was an over 18 event (the rules never apply, there is never a consequence to her breaking them)

Needless to say she made a complete arse of herself. Appeared drunk/high, rambled on incoherently at times, paraded B on stage dressed as her, wearing very high heels and makeup (beyond sick now, very upsetting to view) and phoned H to perform for the punters as she always does. Basically treated it like her crappy podcasts, me, me, me, delivering fascinating entrepreneurial tips such as “It’s all about double numbers”. She ended the event by singing with the house band, unbelievably her ‘singing’ has got worse, more of that later.

72266338-FC34-444E-BC31-67EBC5E0CD3D.jpeg

Skank reiterated to the audience that there’s nothing wrong with being a bankrupt, in fact we are all in bankruptcies and she laughed that no one could take the MM off her either. We scoffed, but I checked and found out that both Kylie and Jennifer Aniston have said they are bankrupt, plus I asked Mr SK if we were, and he replied “Yes, it’s been years now”, gee I never knew, what a laugh. So appears this Skank sometimes knows what she’s talking about, we are all bankrupt, who knew 🤔🥴

9A46E615-1641-4E14-A2CD-C5601C6935BD.jpeg

1AB95A83-EF91-4757-A554-458B7D3EC26F.jpeg

Although Skank chatted a load of 💩 at the Q&A session in Nottingham, she did impress the importance of ‘double numbers’ as an entrepreneurial method in making big coin. Surprisingly I found an article in the Red Tops detailing how ‘double numbers’ were a big deal in the business world these days. Even Richard Branson using this stunning Skanky strategy with his Virgin company, to increase profitability, who knew 🤔

IMG_8682.jpeg

Might add, Virgin have recently announced they expect record losses for the first quarter of 2024, this could be connected to Skanky advice, so maybe “double numbers” are a steaming pile of 💩 after all 🥴

H accordingly had an accident and was rushed to A&E. A photo of a blood stained brick wall was posted on IG, something we all do when we are rushing our child to hospital. No details have emerged other than a bandaged hand, but she was out later at the theatre, so I don’t think it was much of a concern, and I’m sure we’ll hear all about it on the podcast this week 🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank and Kryten hitting the town after H’s accident……nope still not a relationship and he still looks like he wants his Mom 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_8700.jpeg

She did another podcast, saying word for word stuff as all her other interviews, we know the drill, the interviewers always love her, Skank talks bollox and lies, they never challenge her, heard one, you’ve heard them all, just noise now.

EF94FE95-1D83-4BB2-B4FE-5D910BB41931.jpeg

Where will she take us next, gee it’s exhausting. I leave you with this treat, a longer version of the ‘singing’ from the Nottingham event. Amazingly she is getting worse, this is bad, very very very bad. Though weirdly I am kinda looking forward to the 40 ‘singing’ events she says are coming our way this summer. There will be more of this, the punters looking on in astonishment as she banshee wails her through tunes, off her head on ❄ and 🍷 not knowing the words, unable to dance, but doing that shitting on stage bum thing she does, and smirking as she’s so pleased with herself. It will be a disaster for her…..she cannot sing 🤦🏽‍♀️ but comedy gold for Tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Absolutely shit-faced as she murders Britney, thankfully for me it isn’t Kylie, so there’s that 🤦🏽‍♀️🎤🎶🤔🥴….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Ming55

VIP Member
Thinking about the last few days does fill me with despair. I,ve said it before that sadly I think Bunny is a lost cause due to the manipulation she,s been involved with by her birth mother. The heels and outfit I saw at this brunch broke my heart. Sadly I,ve worked with sex offenders and Fucking Price has set Bunny up as a target. How the fuck can this fucking corrupt useless enabling social worker allow this. Has she no moral standards and how can WSSS just sit back and do fuck all. If I was Kieran I,d sue them to fuck. I honestly think with all that has happened she,ll have 50/50 custody and continue to fuck up the kids lives. Sorry for being so angry but I hate it when kids are emotionally abused as this is. I still think the courts will let her walk away Scott free despite all this Woo Hoo forensics are involved. She blatantly puts everything out there and not a single authority gives a fuck. Even now she,s supposedly driving around in the pink RR, Wouldn’t surprise me if plod are holding up traffic to let her through. Taking a break till after the next court case as I,ve to many health problems that have flared up and awaiting various appointments. Good luck tattlers keep up the good work. Take her down. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 85

DC16

VIP Member
I am manifesting peace with the world🙏, feeling good, feeling happy. Feeling like the karma bus has finally found fifth gear.
Looking forward to listening to all the lies on the James E podcast later, yes people, I have taken my meds in readiness btw 🍷🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

DC16

VIP Member
1000000% THERE WERE NO GUNS. THERE WERE NO GUNS KATIE, ONLY IN YOUR HEAD. THERE WERE NO GUNS, WHEN IS THIS GOING TO GET THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wtf has any of her drivel got to do with being an entrepreneur ? Me me me ffs is that all she talks about? I hope she doesn’t offer to do an eulogy when iron lung gets called home to hell, can you imagine
---

wtf did she hang herself with? A bungy rope?
I read all these stories & shake my head, because they NEVER EVER happened. The suicide attempts, NO. The South Africa fairy tale - NO. The 'rape/molesting when younger - NO. Her mind is SICK SICK SICK. WHY would you make these utterly shocking stories up?
As I said before, SA for example, the next day they were swimming with sharks. Not destressed. And I can tell you 100%, IF that had happened with P & J there, Peter would have been STRAIGHT on a plane getting his 2 precious kids. They would have been straight on the phone to their daddy. As it is, they keep in constant contact with him when they're away. No way would he have left them there, not only traumatised, (if it had happened), but for their safety. Unbelievable. What must J & P think when they read their mother was raped, in their company- SICK.
Then this mutilated sick individual, take's Bunny to an over 18 venue, dressed like a 18 year old hooker & in front of her goes on the talk about trying to hang herself! Jeez, what sort of warped, sick individual is she?
I am thoroughly & totally pissed off/angry/sad that this dangerous, out of control 'thing' still has access to 2 of her children & spasmodically, Harvey. And ANOTHER accident happens to H. And WHY is Harvey staying at MM, when she's clearly not there, out with ugly bug boy, pretending he's her new 'shafter'. It's so obvious the little pathetic, fame hungry moron, is playing along with this fake showmance for all it's worth. His sneering grimacing face, make's me want to slap him right across the chop's.
She's a loose cannon & I don't believe there's any stopping her now. Will she attend a BH? Well, she seem's to think not. She's brazenly telling everyone she doesn't have to attend & the bankruptcy situation isn't as it appears. House is protected & she's paying her tax etc. WTF is going on?
Sadly, I think we are going to be VERY angry, unhappy bunnies when this next BH approaches.
She's still got at least 1 more car offence to be dealt with. Will she lose her 1 point on licence? Even if she did, she's still driving while banned anyway, so make's no difference. And what's the SCAM with the Pink RR? Hidden instead of being repossessed or is the car in someone else's name? Need's to be investigated, But sadly madam is a law unto herself & she's become arrogant & blaze because she know's she's untouchable for some reason.
I really, really hoped the custody of J & B would have been done & dusted before BH. She only want's those kids to persecute Kieran & show she's not living in that dilapidated, stinking 9 bedroom house, on her own. Sorry for the rant, but I am feeling deflated about everything I hear & read about her, more so lately. And it get's WORSE as time goes on. :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I’m going to give an alternative take on Bunny’s appearance on Sunday. I think it works in Kieran’s favour. Imagine a judge seeing the videos from Sunday of the responsible adults around her all drinking and her, the fact it was an over 18’s event with child inappropriate entertainment, I think she’s shot herself in the foot here whilst trying to get back at Kieran. This is not a good look whichever way you look at it! The deliberate sexualisation of Bunny shows she cannot differentiate between child friendly and adult only behaviour and choices for B. Sunday underscored this, plus KH now has video evidence to illustrate his points.

At least Bunny wasn’t home alone on SM having to eat raw crumpets and noodles, she likely got fed a decent meal and it also shows skank up for the shit parent she is. That’s the only upside I can see in that stupid situation.

As for H’s hand, he must have punched a wall again, I wander wonder why he was so frustrated or angry this time? Are B and J around when he kicks off? I hope not. I wonder how J and B would respond to questions on how they feel when H kicks off? I imagine it’s pretty scary considering his weight and overall size, I have to say H can look downright menacing at times, imagine how he looks to J and B when he loses it. I appreciate his behaviour isn’t his fault, but what about how his behaviour affects B and J?

• Heart
Reactions: 68

DC16

VIP Member
Me and my ADHD :rolleyes: Warning this podcast contains singing, I mean screeching if you listen to it
SFP says her plaster in the kitchen stinks of fish.
Harvey is there, this is before she went to Nottingham, says H is there for another week, his meds have just been delivered, she's knackered.
Her and Bunny went out for a hack, Bunny has a lesson every weekend, she is on the pony she bought for Junior (Bobby) It's a dream to ride with one of her kids.
She has taken Bunny's phone off of her (not had it for 2 weeks) apparently Bunny gets round the parental controls, admitted it's better without it.
Over Easter so much planned for kids (yeah tight) go-karting, swimming, she wants to go and watch a show at the theatre in Brighton, on the horses, walk the dogs. Bunny has a dance on stage on Friday (that would of been last week) drive through safari, camping, Gullivers, wants to take them away (well that sure as hell ain't going to happen)
Harvey goes back before half term
SFP is going to the IOW, house is almost done over there. Apparently AFP and PFP turned up at the MM the other day, not sure why, KFP was doing her book with the lady and she went out to say hello, but they drove off !!!!!!!! That's a bit weird, why would they do that I wonder/wander.
Dan & Lou might go over too. KFP doesn't say she is going.
Might do an Easter hunt in the field if weather is nice.
On to her ADHD, SFP says she's mentioned her having ADHD on the pod a few times (actually I think that's all KP talks about these days)
Goes on about how she was diagnoses, nothing we haven't heard before, it's severe on the spectrum of ADHD. (Of course)
She's still learning.
Since diagnosed, learned not to retaliate on social media, she holds back. If she had known when she had her breakdown she may have coped differently. Shortage of meds she wants to try, other pills made her sleepy and she doesn't want to be supressed.
So much stress behind the scenes (this gets mentioned quite a few times) she can't get her head round all the forms, she can't read them, her head goes, can't attend court because she can't mentally, so the way through it is working, manifesting, doing stuff with the kids are her priorities, ride through it.
Her brain is connected differently, not an excuse for all of it.
Gets aggy in meetings, can't sit still, gets bored easily, blah, blah, blah. So people think she is on something when she does TT. Hates labels (especially on other people it sounds like, just not her!) needs something to settle her brain.
Head head is fuzzy from all the court cases, can cope with life, just not the court cases.
Dealing with stuff behind the scenes
She's always late, doesn't like letting people down, people pleaser.
Situations with dealing with stuff behind the scenes saying she's not responsible if she has to move stuff and is then late, then says she is clearly responsible (???!!!) she is more switched on than people think.
SFP tells her she should just communicate if she is going to be late, KP thinks she will get told off if she does.
She needs things explained to her in simple terms, her brain is fuzzy with everything going on from forms and letters, appointments, she needs meds. It's all just noise. Gets agitated and bored.
learning a script...no problem, if it's something she is interested in, it's ok, if she's not interested, she can't engage. That's why she watches so much crime.
Stress, she wakes up with a knot in her stomach. SFP says the public says you create your own drama, KFP says other people create drama, she doesn't want drama.
Mentions the horse picture and that she doesn't really wear a hat as she knows what she is doing, she's already had a near death experience with her feet (no mention of the attempted suicides) Will live her life how she wants to, she's not silly, so let her be.
She needs chaos as gets bored easily.
Not sure if her ADHD affected her relationships, this one (JJ) is the only one she hasn't jumped into. mentions something about 5 months (???)
Mentions Dan's speech from her first wedding about living each day like it's your last. She is easy to live with.
I'm starting to get bored now. She's ambitious, driven, hungry, always fighting for what she wants.
Listener questions, not sure why they bother with them and the life advice as all about her.
Thailand was her last holiday and Thailand will be her next holiday.
Dream person to duet with? She has dueted with Alexander O'Neill, starts singing. Wants to duet with Ne-yo, Chris Brown, Nelly. Loves the Backstreet Boys, singing again (so that's why she started following them the other day)
Has she been in any music videos, says yes, but can't remember which ones.
Starts mentioning Dane, apparently the song Buggin is about her, she heard it the other day as she was getting ready to go out. Then she goes on about Victoria Beckham and her saying about Who let the dog's out in the Man U lounge. Dane had a good voice, that was so good, attractive.
Both singing, it's truly awful. KFP reckons SFP has ADHD, SFP says she thinks she has a bit of auto (autism?)
Life advice...KFP wants another baby, blah, blah, I think I switched off at that point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

spangly

VIP Member
Katie Price #371 Men caused all the pain, tormented in the brain, telling big fat lies again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I had a nosey at the comments on Daily Mirror, and this one is near perfect!

Its not mine, I am a DM only girl 😉 but is so good I thought I would share.
IMG_0255.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

emmaw28

VIP Member
Can we just give @DC16 a shout out this morning. She’s got to endure the JE podcast AND KFP and Edna’s… our thoughts are with you!
👏🏻😘🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Seeing Bunny the other night in those heels really upset me, playing around at home in you mums high heels is one thing a lot of us did it, the amount of times I fell! they are dangerous plus Bunny's feet are still growing she doesn't need to be walking around in shoes like that a lot, I am going to be a first time grandma in August my son and his partner are having a little boy, I am so excited and I cannot wait to babysit and do lots of fun things with him as he is growing up, I miss those things with my 2, my son is the youngest he is 26 now, Skanky cannot even be bothered with her own children she puts men first and seems to be out every other night! Thank goodness she hasn't been able to have another child she is a right mess. Then yesterday my uncle whom I am very close to has been diagnosed with lung cancer liver cancer and it is in his bones and he is going to have a brain scan to see if it has gone there so he may not get to see the baby born and you have skanky drug taking driving under the influence just basically being a t**t not giving 2 fs to anyone or anything and it really annoys me, she could of had a good life with her children in a nice house be comfortable but instead she is hateful spiteful very bitter and intent on ruining peoples lives she is as ugly on the inside as on the outside, she's ruined her own life and now it is affecting the youngsters, she needs locking up just so she cannot have any more influence on the young ones. I'm just sick to the back teeth of her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

DC16

VIP Member
Knows what she wants, picks and chooses work, I don't have a manager, don't want one. All these doors open, podcasts, tv, people want to work with her, kids are older, she wants more kids, has to check her eggs, as she is older, has done IVF before twice and it failed.

Do we have to end?
She's very misunderstood and completely different to what the public are seeing. She is very kind, chilled, laid back, patient and wants to do everything for everyone, always last to do things for herself. One of her weddings, made sure all her bridesmaids hair and make up was done and quickly did her own.
Don't judge a book by it's character (???)
She's a survivor.

She wants to come back on.... BINGO

• Haha
  • Angry

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
I’ve been thinking about Skanky’s situation now and I think she’s finally painted herself into a corner. She’s screaming MH issues despite clearly just being a raging druggy and arsehole. Surely if this is the card she’s playing for the Skankrupcy, that plays to KH’s favour as he can argue she’s too unstable to have the kids? Also doesn’t that further slam the door on her driving? Is she says she’s well enough to have the kids and drive, she’s well enough for the bankruptcy. Something in this house of cards is about to fall and when it does, I hope B and J are with the Haylers and H is also far far away for his own good.

• Heart
No wonder she is going hell for leather with all the poor me victim stories. She's losing control people. Finally!

And well done Kieran, he has worked so hard on getting his children back and has dealt with all the abuse and false allegations which were designed very maliciously to bring him down! That's why I donated, to help someone who was the target of awful abuse which the law doesn't seem to want to know about!

• Heart
Reactions: 62