Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to page 28 on thread 🧵 368..one more for tonight a pic I've made as I've really loved the comments of Legohead with his mittens lol ❤😀💖 xx...
Here he is been helped putting his mittens on before his off to play in the snow 😄 x..

Resizer_17113997745531.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Got to laugh 'loved up display' he's stood behind skank with a foot wide gap and is skank wearing his baggy black trousers he had on the other night and has kryten been reading all the comments on here taking the piss out of his little handbag and changed it for tonight. They look like a pair of tramps again.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240325-215652.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
This will go down well. Pete Yew Cunts baby due any day and Emily might want more kids!

'' Peter, 50, has admitted the wait is like the "calm before the storm". "Emily and I are on total tenterhooks now that the baby is due any day," he admitted in his OK! column. "We thought it was going to happen last week when she seemed to be having contractions.

"It ended up being Braxton Hicks and I kept making her laugh during it. She, like many other mums, is a tough ol' cookie and takes it all in her stride." The couple are planning on having "one final date night" before their baby arrives. Peter also hinted he might not be finished having kids. In December, he said Emily doesn't want him to get a vasectomy. "We've had the vasectomy discussion and Emily's like, 'Don't you dare!'" But he also added: "I think this is our last baby. I can't even believe I'm saying 'think'. That's madness, isn't it?"

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Got to laugh 'loved up display' he's stood behind skank with a foot wide gap and is skank wearing his baggy black trousers he had on the other night and has kryten been reading all the comments on here taking the piss out of his little handbag and changed it for tonight. They look like a pair of tramps again.🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2837170
does he only own the one pair of platform trainers 🤣🤣
---
So milking the “hospital dash” and then straight out the door for a Love fest with JJ 🤣 plus she reckons she’s having a west end show made about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 stranger things …….. hmm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sorry on pic been reposted twice, no idea why, guess it was due to end of last thread🧵 and repeated on this one when I re edited 🤔😊 x

One more I couldn't resist...I googled Carl woods as I don't have Instagram but could see some pics on there..so I'm pleased to post a new pic of him and little Sid as it's been a while 💖💖💖😘 xx..
Not forgetting the turkey teef lol ..

Resizer_17114006466581.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
---
So milking the “hospital dash” and then straight out the door for a Love fest with JJ 🤣 plus she reckons she’s having a west end show made about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 stranger things …….. hmm
So did H bleed over JJ Slater whilst he was bandaging his hand!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The deluded witch has now put up a photo on IG of her with someone called Andy Bren, apparently he is writing her West End show 🙄 :cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Got to laugh 'loved up display' he's stood behind skank with a foot wide gap and is skank wearing his baggy black trousers he had on the other night and has kryten been reading all the comments on here taking the piss out of his little handbag and changed it for tonight. They look like a pair of tramps again.🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2837170
Lego looks like he put his shoes on the wrong feet.
Bless…..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just missed responding to @BambiK post just before this new thread started…..but is this Legohead’s little pinky sticking out?! 🤣🤣
So shes out again mother of the bleeping year is she ever at home? I dont believe the Harvey tit who the hell if he is at home is looking after H J&B again does she pay them and just to add WTF is the bleep wearing and Lego lol what a pair of misfits

Reactions: 36
#bekind 😉 he's only just learnt how to tie shoelaces and there his first pair of big boy trainers so he's going to wear them all the time to show mummy skank he's a grown up now and can dress himself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thinking about the last few days does fill me with despair. I,ve said it before that sadly I think Bunny is a lost cause due to the manipulation she,s been involved with by her birth mother. The heels and outfit I saw at this brunch broke my heart. Sadly I,ve worked with sex offenders and bleeping Price has set Bunny up as a target. How the duck can this bleeping corrupt useless enabling social worker allow this. Has she no moral standards and how can WSSS just sit back and do duck all. If I was Kieran I,d sue them to duck. I honestly think with all that has happened she,ll have 50/50 custody and continue to duck up the kids lives. Sorry for being so angry but I hate it when kids are emotionally abused as this is. I still think the courts will let her walk away Scott free despite all this Woo Hoo forensics are involved. She blatantly puts everything out there and not a single authority gives a duck. Even now she,s supposedly driving around in the pink RR, Wouldn’t surprise me if plod are holding up traffic to let her through. Taking a break till after the next court case as I,ve to many health problems that have flared up and awaiting various appointments. Good luck tattlers keep up the good work. Take her down. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 85
so the mother of the year instead of staying at home with her disabled child that she had to rush to the hospital this morning is out with the love of her life(for this month anyway)any other mother would have cancelled and stopped in with the child(not being funny but the bandage on Harvey's hand does not to me look like it was done by a professional and there is blood on his finger would have thought the hospital would have wiped that off

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.