Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this quote now has the added word(s) from what was originally reported -
"claims she’s been ‘signed off court appearances’ because of ‘bad personal problems’ amid second bankruptcy"
I'd like her to explain that as I can almost guarantee that she's imagined it!

WTH does she look like?! Has she no mirrors in her house? BoyWonder didn't say anything before they appeared in public?!
Seriously WTF is she wearing she looks hideous and whats with that cheap nasty bag she looks like she needs dunking in sheep dip
---
Beggy Melt slitty eyed Twunt in Skanks Pink Range in the Passenger seat ( Tacky interior), I really can’t stand this little boy makes Carl look so good and he was a Twunt View attachment 2838700
Swear hes gay lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From the pics in the Scum. Look at the state of those plastic trousers, they're wipe clean ffs, looks like my bbq cover. Imagine the smell, hot plastic wee poo and minge.
Screenshot_20240326-190425.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She's so full of tit. The Clan must realise what an absolute bleep she is. All these lies. Edna is turning a blind eye to this bullshit..as long as you make your coin eh, ya beige, boring Bint... God I hope you'll all be fucked come April, bunch of complicit cunts!
Her lies are getting even more outrageous her narcissism is out of control

Reactions: 49
I have questions about the forensic investigation. Does Skanky get told their findings in advance? Will part of the court date in April involve her having to explain what they’ve found? Would the investigators report her directly to the police for fraud, or does it depend on the judge at the BH?
Hope one of our legal eagles can answer.
I don't know the answers for sure but I would guess Skanky won't be told what the forensic investigators have found. It would be like if someone was being investigated criminally for fraud by police, they aren't told what's been found because that would give them an advantage and allow them to try and cover things up. So I would suspect the same would apply to an insolvency investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
From the pics in the Scum. Look at the state of those plastic trousers, they're wipe clean ffs, looks like my bbq cover. Imagine the smell, not plastic wee poo and minge. View attachment 2838706
Ugh what a dirty minger she is why would anybody want to wear nasty sweaty pvc trousers like that and the top looks bleeping ridiculous shes obviously not getting any designer freebies these days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yet another random bloke in the kid’s lives. Wonder how JJ behaves around them.

She really doesn’t give a flying duck about those poor kids. It’s so hard to see all this abuse happen in plain sight.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
So this quote now has the added word(s) from what was originally reported -
"claims she’s been ‘signed off court appearances’ because of ‘bad personal problems’ amid second bankruptcy"
I'd like her to explain that as I can almost guarantee that she's imagined it!

WTH does she look like?! Has she no mirrors in her house? BoyWonder didn't say anything before they appeared in public?!
That first pic with the camera reflection over her top, it looks like two giant black marbles strapped to her chest!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I wonder (wander?) if that's just the Sun's interpretation of the nonsense she speaks?
And yes, she MIGHT have got away with not showing up for some of them but surely this BH is the big boy stuff? Different ball-game altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Something else she shouldn’t be talking about when Bunny is there
I’d love to know how the silly witch hung herself then got herself down and carried on without a mark on her and was not immediately put into a mental health unit for her own safety, what a load of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
You forgot Gareth Gates and Ralf Schumacher
I didn't forget them ... they (and MANY OTHERS) never claimed her ... the sad bastards shown did and lived to regret it 😂😂😂
---
Think he’s having a period!
---

lol, she thinks she already is. Just needs to say the words in the right order and to form sentences. 🤣😂
She can't even learn a script... the panto proved that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who wore it better,,, Nigel the angler pointy toe posing down the local pond or skank the pointy toe lifty leg model of 30 years that the camera loves that shits on the twenty something Wannabees of today. 🤔🤣
Screenshot_20240326-192510.jpg
Screenshot_20240325-215652~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Think he’s having a period!
---

lol, she thinks she already is. Just needs to say the words in the right order and to form sentences. 🤣😂
She can't even learn a script... the panto proved that 😂😂😂😂
I was reading more about public examinations in bankruptcy. I'm even more convinced she won't be able to get a private hearing or stop this.
They are regarded as a last resort for getting answers as it's under oath so her answers can incriminate her, they can be used as evidence and used to investigate her. There are really no more steps after this, no-where to go.

View attachment 2838545
View attachment 2838544
View attachment 2838543
At the end of the day wether she appears or not (she won't because she has no idea where the money went (random spending, no fucks given about tax by her) she is unable to answer questions ... everything she owns will be taken end of ... she won't commit suicide, she will play the poor me card to the media then spin it all as a win for her regardless ... I dont think Kipper will die young ... her karma is to die old ugly and alone begging off her kids who refuse to see her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I suppose it's in her interests the longer she/they delay things as if Harvey's at home (Star College at an end) then she could try wheeling him out as an excuse for non-attendance. Despite the fact that she has managed to leave him at home plenty of times before in the past whilst she's gone out clubbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Still laughing at her on the podcast demanding to to go debtors’ jail as if it was Dickensian London still

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wonder if the Bankrupcy court know shes been signed off so she can go on the piss buying drinks most nights but cant face a court hearing anybody else think she will be a no show
The average person feeling 'suicidal' during bankruptcy proceedings doesn't stop it ... I would imagine its very common as its a stressful situation to be in ... Kipper is not special or different however she tries to spin it ... the media may pussy foot around it but the courts don't care

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm worried for H's safety in the MM with KP 'in charge'. Who knows what might happen. The hired help surely ain't there 24/7. We know KP abuses drink and drugs and is neglectful and H needs proper care.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.