Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which are based on her braindead LOOK AT ME youtube video's and her IG!!!

Any idea when Skanky is coming home?? Will any paps be camped out at Stanstead Airport?
They came back yesterday...just a short break, she obviously wanted to be back in time to exploit the kids with her free birthday cake and balloons pap shots.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's jealous that a film is being made about them and not her. Guess what you dog-faced chav people world-wide know who the Sex Pistols were. Go and put a kanga's testicle in ya gob and chow down. 🦘 If you can catch one with your poorly smashed unscarred feet of course.

I fell better after that ha ha.
You could get an entire Big Boomer kangaroo in that gob of hers.

And those bloody eyebrows in the photo!! Pwwwwahahahaha! Applied with a paint roller of course - are they by Ronseal as well?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They came back yesterday...just a short break, she obviously wanted to be back in time to exploit the kids with her free birthday cake and balloons pap shots.
Really? I haven't seen any evidence of this.

Oh and because of her birthday she is selling her crap with 20percent off.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They look like they're stuck on by black masking tape
Who else used to draw big eyebrows, glasses, moustaches and beards onto pictures in the newspaper? Taaaa Daaaa! Someone is making a living at it now drawing Emperor Ming eyebrows onto girls and hags like skanky too

Can someone explain why they appear 'glossy'? Could be black varnish with a gel coat haha.
Deffo Ronseal then :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've relented & watched the Thorpe Park tripe. Wow, that's 7 minutes of my life wasted 😳🥱😴. Is that work? Some saddo videos you all day & that's the best content?? I don't want fame, clearly LOVING the fame 🙄. Queue jumping for no reason 😡. She really takes the piss out of those of us who have genuine disabilities 😡. Watching her talking whilst stuffing her over inflated gob 🤢. She did look lardy in her stylish leisurewear 🤣

Wet dog 😂😂

My hair's naturally dirty blonde. Not that I see it's natural colour very often 😜. It's usually shades of pink, purple, green, orange, red... My hairdresser loves me because I give her free rein. I'm also always her model when they have expert training days for new products.
Her stuffing her fat face with doughnuts, food all over her face and falling out of her mouth. Pig (sorry pigs). Plus 'I don't want fame' bully Crawl being delighted someone reckonised him. if he had a second brain cell he'd be a plant!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Just found this, strange!!

She can't make a cup of tea and I've never seen a sewing machine anywhere. Ashtead rental had blinds, Crawl's already had curtains. She was probably talking about beef curtains or bacon ones... 🐄 v 🐖

Her stuffing her fat face with doughnuts, food all over her face and falling out of her mouth. Pig (sorry pigs). Plus 'I don't want fame' bully Crawl being delighted someone reckonised him. if he had a second brain cell he'd be a plant!
'Massive Chew Sets' by the way Blue ;)

• Haha
Pigs are very clean creatures but they make the same sort of noises as skanky does when stuffing food into it's gullet;

• Sick
Really? I haven't seen any evidence of this.

Oh and because of her birthday she is selling her crap with 20percent off.
On her Plucky mansion story yesterday said she was back from her holiday.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How is your hand today?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.