Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Plucky mansion story yesterday said she was back from her holiday.
Well that's a strange way of telling us she's back in the UK, that's assuming it's true.
Why didn't she inform her fans using ordinary channels??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So either A) Crawl could only stretch to 3 nights in Portugal as he's not shifted any cars or B) they read my comment here on Monday & have pinched the idea. I said if they were here for her birthday imagine the payday for an OKrap spread... Skanky, Crawl, all the kids, Amy. 'Katie's last heartbreaking birthday with her dying mum as she desperately tries to get pregnant to fulfill her mum's final wish' 😭😭. 76 pages of glossy pics advertising shite, cakes, balloons, hair makeup, happy smiling children gazing adoringly at mummy, Crawl, Skanky & Amy looking forlorn at the sadness of it all. Skanky wearing the see through outfit she's borrowed from pointy chin Fern's mate. Many changes of outfits & chuck the dogs in for good measure. And a huge whole family pic of them excitedly looking on as she pisses on a clear blue.
If ANY of this actually appears I want commission!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Seems the tides they are a turning. Virtually no positive comments on this article in The Mirror, other than from that nutter Ron!
I love KiltyKatts' comments - she doesn't hold back eh? I like to think she's a honourary Krusty and will come over to our dark side (if she isn't on here already?) x

Reactions: 13
Interesting question over number of owners / registered keepers - showing 7!!! Been moved around to avoid been seized or showing as an asset I wonder?
Ooh have you got the details to hand - @Cloud Chaser maybe interested?

Bit late in the day!
'Living their best lives' good grief I'd hate to see what their bestest ever lives were! Two whole days away with the :poop: burglars in tow (apologies), hideous outfits, vile looking food... I've had more fun in my bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she really that thick or an act?

Thick!

Hilariously they are being described in The Mirror as 'The Tracksuit Twins'. Someone also said any offspring of these two muppets certainly won"t be joining Mensa!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joey Essex has made millions from being/acting thick - she's trying to do the same 😡
But in his defence Joey Essex is quite likeable and not nasty and spiteful, full of poison.

• Haha
Thick!

Hilariously they are being described in The Mirror as 'The Tracksuit Twins'. Someone also said any offspring of these two muppets certainly won"t be joining Mensa!🤣🤣🤣🤣

But in his defence Joey Essex is quite likeable and not nasty and spiteful, full of poison.
Yes the world is a scarier place with them in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh have you got the details to hand - @Cloud Chaser maybe interested?

'Living their best lives' good grief I'd hate to see what their bestest ever lives were! Two whole days away with the :poop: burglars in tow (apologies), hideous outfits, vile looking food... I've had more fun in my bathroom.
The ad on Auto Trader shows as seven. Quick check on DVLA shows last change of keeper was March this year...

• Wow
Thick!

I'm thinking @Pom Bear could make a pretty convincing argument for a 'pow' or a 'cig' - perhaps like a push-me-pull-you with a Katie pig and a Crawl cow???

The ad on Auto Trader shows as seven. Quick check on DVLA shows last change of keeper was March this year...
I admit I have no idea how to read an autotrader ad. The bloke does that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Katie’s birthday is on Saturday. She’ll be booked in for her yearly facelift as soon as she can get to Turkey.
And offering bjs to the transfer taxi guys for a bit of dope. She got history for that over there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s interesting that u say that bec that is what cloud chaser said aswell. That all Krusty had was the past and part of the difficulties with dealing with her was she would have to let go of the past. That will be a mission and a half.
After the ‘bankruptcy was the best ever thing I did’ when they do nail her I bet we get bankruptcy destroyed my mental elf.
God I hate that woman and everything she stands for and I am well pissed off with Thorpe Park and the disabled access.
That disabled access was a shocking oversight by Thorpe Park.

There are genuinely disabled people who probably have to go through hoops to get one. But this pair of scumbag, begging grifters got one and I bet they didn't pay.

Just when you think they can't sink any lower than a snakes belly they do. The contemptuous way they treat the law, bankruptcy creditors, DVLA, disabled people and rip off their own 'fans' is breathtaking.

See 'I'm not after fame' Clearblue almost pissed himself with excitement when someone recognised him at TP.

Wanker.

'I just bought some doughnuts, finger lickView attachment 583846ing good, forty doughnuts' she said with her gob full 🤮🤢
View attachment 583845
Look at the woman with food all over her face and falling out of her rancid gob. No decorum, manners or good grace.

How is your hand today?
Nearly there my chum!

Haven't been able to write lengthy diatribes and my fingers still look like black cumberland sausages of Chef Crawls BBQ. But my Alan Partridge pointy finger is working a treat!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.