Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My poor Mum, we do laugh about the stuff I did that I can tell her NOW but wouldn't back then.

She used to say please stop getting your hair shaved! The more she said it the shorter it got from grade four to grade two.
Had it shaved without the grade once because my boyfriend forgot to put a grade on. My mum was picking my young son up once and said, why are you wearing a woolly hat in this heat, it was Summer. I had to show her, her face was a picture 😂
@Stapleyourtongue I love that you're a rebel 🤣. I grew up being told 'no' to pretty much everything 🙄. I'm totally the opposite with my kids. I support their choices in hair, tattoos, piercings etc. I just advise. Plus I don't see how I could ever say 'no' as I have piercings, tattoo's & coloured hair. It's currently pink, blue & silver 😊.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations Liar Liar great thread title.🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏
They wind me up beyond belief 😡 I really hope Thorpe Park are aware of this and if she has a blue badge perhaps the issuing authority need to look at her social media withe all her shenanigans on her really crippled hair line fractured feet 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
@Stapleyourtongue I love that you're a rebel 🤣. I grew up being told 'no' to pretty much everything 🙄. I'm totally the opposite with my kids. I support their choices in hair, tattoos, piercings etc. I just advise. Plus I don't see how I could ever say 'no' as I have piercings, tattoo's & coloured hair. It's currently pink, blue & silver 😊.
Aww Pinky, I love the colour of your hair. Mine is blonde, I have metallic silver hair dye but not sure whether to do it because I will only strip it back if it doesn't suit me, and that colour b4 makes your hair smell like a wet dog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've relented & watched the Thorpe Park tripe. Wow, that's 7 minutes of my life wasted 😳🥱😴. Is that work? Some saddo videos you all day & that's the best content?? I don't want fame, clearly LOVING the fame 🙄. Queue jumping for no reason 😡. She really takes the piss out of those of us who have genuine disabilities 😡. Watching her talking whilst stuffing her over inflated gob 🤢. She did look lardy in her stylish leisurewear 🤣

Aww Pinky, I love the colour of your hair. Mine is blonde, I have metallic silver hair dye but not sure whether to do it because I will only strip it back if it doesn't suit me, and that colour b4 makes your hair smell like a wet dog
Wet dog 😂😂

My hair's naturally dirty blonde. Not that I see it's natural colour very often 😜. It's usually shades of pink, purple, green, orange, red... My hairdresser loves me because I give her free rein. I'm also always her model when they have expert training days for new products.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Thanks for all who voted in the thread title and to @265 who didn't stand in the way and block it. I'm always taking the pee out of his dinner plates but I loves him really ❤ 🍽 🍽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's really desperately hoping for a response from John Lydon isn't she? I'm hopeful he has better things to do 🙄.

How long before she jumps onto this Bashir/BBC débâcle & likens herself to Princess Diana? 🙄

The Eurovision presenting bobbins isn't surprising as obviously it's Eurovision time.

Give it a few more weeks & we'll read about how she was going to be selected for the TEAM GB Olympics crew but her smashed trotters have stopped that 😂

Aaaaaaaand she had secretly been invited to appear at Glastonbury, headliner.....but Covid ruined that 😜

I'm fully expecting her to be announced as a replacement for Jesy Nelson in Little Mix 🎤🎶🤣

What else is there going on that she can jump on? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's really desperately hoping for a response from John Lydon isn't she? I'm hopeful he has better things to do 🙄.

How long before she jumps onto this Bashir/BBC débâcle & likens herself to Princess Diana? 🙄

The Eurovision presenting bobbins isn't surprising as obviously it's Eurovision time.

Give it a few more weeks & we'll read about how she was going to be selected for the TEAM GB Olympics crew but her smashed trotters have stopped that 😂

Aaaaaaaand she had secretly been invited to appear at Glastonbury, headliner.....but Covid ruined that 😜

I'm fully expecting her to be announced as a replacement for Jesy Nelson in Little Mix 🎤🎶🤣

Martin Bashir's head maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

John will be devoting all his time to his lovely wife, he won't waste his time on a skank like her.
God, I bleeping ate her!!! 😡😡😡

John will be devoting all his time to his lovely wife, he won't waste his time on a skank like her.
John will be devoting all his time to his lovely wife, he won't waste his time on a skank like her
My phone is playing up now (even it hates her) can't edit properly without it saying I ate her 😂🤢🤮

She will film herself clapping or lining the street at 11.00 for Azaylia's funeral, wouldn't surprise me 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

My phone is playing up now (even it hates her) can't edit properly without it saying I ate her 😂🤢🤮

She will film herself clapping or lining the street at 11.00 for Azaylia's funeral, wouldn't surprise me 😡
Isn't it funny how none of the other contestants from that series of IACGMOOH have come forward to back up her monstrous claims? Wouldn't it be great if he sued her? A little story... many years ago two friends and I went shopping, as you do, for a few days in NY. Not for us the lure of a suite in a smart executive hotel. No. We chose The Chelsea Hotel where Sid Vicious murdered his girlfriend. What a completely fascinating place. Full of mad art and madder people. I recommend it if only for a night. The actual room is sealed.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I Thought John was hilarious on that program,so funny and didnt he show himself to like the native animals etc? 🤣at the clip with ostriches.
Isn't it funny how none of the other contestants from that series of IACGMOOH have come forward to back up her monstrous claims? Wouldn't it be great if he sued her? A little story... many years ago two friends and I went shopping, as you do, for a few days in NY. Not for us the lure of a suite in a smart executive hotel. No. We chose The Chelsea Hotel where Sid Vicious murdered his girlfriend. What a completely fascinating place. Full of mad art and madder people. I recommend it if only for a night. The actual room is sealed.
Wow LL that sounds fascinating.😳

She is really is living in the past. John Lydons comments-was that 17 years ago? Eurovision- 2005?

She is really is living in the past. John Lydons comments-was that 17 years ago? Eurovision- 2005?
Makes me wonder what other historical bullshit she will drag up next?

Morning Krusties, haven't seen anything new from the media apart from the Thorpe Park incident.
Nothing on Insta yet, probably still in bed and planning some drama for her Birthday, like Pink
said a few posts back, buckle up!

Reactions: 16
The past is all she's got to hang on to. She was something 20 years ago. It's been a rapid decline to nothing since!
She constantly drags up the past because there's nothing of interest now. A handful of 'fans' can't keep her going. So the only thing she can do is start arguements & constantly piss people off to get a reaction.
Honestly, if she wasn't such a truly vile human being I would feel sorry for her. A failure in every way. Failed finances, failed surgeries, failed as a parent, failed as a pet owner, failed as a business woman, failed staged rubbish day after day, failed Photoshop, failed filters, failed as a wife, failed as a girlfriend, failed as a friend, fails to tell the truth about anything ever....

As it's her birthday tomorrow, shall we spend the day leaving positive comments & only saying nice things about her on here for the whole of the day?
See you all on Sunday then 😜🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Jenny Bond got on with John. His rant when he wanted to know if his wife had got to Australia in one piece, bless him ❤

I Thought John was hilarious on that program,so funny and didnt he show himself to like the native animals etc? 🤣at the clip with ostriches.

Wow LL that sounds fascinating.😳
He is so funny, Dolly. Have you watched him on Piers Morgan's life stories 😄

• Haha
As it's her birthday tomorrow, shall we spend the day leaving positive comments & only saying nice things about her on here for the whole of the day?
Is there anything nice anyone can say about her??? Errrrrrr NOPE!

• Haha
Not me; I'm a quiet little mouse and always have been 🐭 LOL although these days I am the Mouse that Roared after a lifetime of tit. I don't take prisoners either as you may have guessed ;)

The past is all she's got to hang on to. She was something 20 years ago. It's been a rapid decline to nothing since!
She constantly drags up the past because there's nothing of interest now. A handful of 'fans' can't keep her going. So the only thing she can do is start arguements & constantly piss people off to get a reaction.
Honestly, if she wasn't such a truly vile human being I would feel sorry for her. A failure in every way. Failed finances, failed surgeries, failed as a parent, failed as a pet owner, failed as a business woman, failed staged rubbish day after day, failed Photoshop, failed filters, failed as a wife, failed as a girlfriend, failed as a friend, fails to tell the truth about anything ever....

There is NOTHING nice whatsoever to be said about this garbage because its a waste of breath to even try such an onerous task.
You might have better luck growing a mangrove swamp on the moon than find One Solitary Nice Thing to say about skanky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Err... NO!

Err... NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenny Bond got on with John. His rant when he wanted to know if his wife had got to Australia in one piece, bless him ❤

He is so funny, Dolly. Have you watched him on Piers Morgan's life stories 😄
Oh no…🙁 many years ago he was a case on Judge Judy..He won his case. Quite a few years ago.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.