Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed something - why is KP complaining about John Lydon now? Have they even met since 2004?

I feel a bit sorry for her because Lydon vs Price is such an unequal battle. He's an iconic cultural figure who changed popular music and is deeply respected for his tenderness toward his wife - they've been together over 40 years - and she's a peripheral media starlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done @liar liar on the title and @265 for starting the new thread, what will today bring 🙄
She will say Prince Harry had posters of her on his bedroom wall in Clarence House, and that he wanted to go out with her but she told him being 12yrs old (at the time) he was a bit too young 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must have missed something - why is KP complaining about John Lydon now? Have they even met since 2004?
John is in the news at the moment, something to do with this sex pistols thingy that's being made, Katie probably
decided to bring it up because he is in the news.

Reactions: 11
John is in the news at the moment, something to do with this sex pistols thingy that's being made, Katie probably
decided to bring it up because he is in the news.
She's jealous that a film is being made about them and not her. Guess what you dog-faced chav people world-wide know who the Sex Pistols were. Go and put a kanga's testicle in ya gob and chow down. 🦘 If you can catch one with your poorly smashed unscarred feet of course.

I fell better after that ha ha.

• Haha
Well he bought a house which was dead sensible. Not sure he's making much now though.
However in a recent article it's claimed he made a 1.5 million profit on selling his pad.

She really is making me mad with her ridiculous headlines - I'm gonna have to make a doctors appointment for cystitis! 😡
It's the bloody papers mainly TBH... as for cystitis, ouch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the duck do they keep printing stupid stories about the clapped out bleep and slitty eyed wanky.🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She really is making me mad with her ridiculous headlines - I'm gonna have to make a doctors appointment for cystitis! 😡
2 weeks in advance? ;)

However in a recent article it's claimed he made a 1.5 million profit on selling his pad.

How can he have made £1.5mil? Seriously. Did he turn it into MM MkII? That kept going up in value the worse the state of it. Ha ha. Go on, find me the article so I can get my very big calculator out of my orifice!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

When my parents lived in Florida, I went to stay with them. It was around the time Paris Hilton was always in the media. We were watching the news and the anchorwoman refused to read the news about Paris Hilton going to jail.
Why can't the bloody journalist refuse to write anything more about this MEDIA bleep!
Our papers are an absolute bleeping joke 😡

Joey Essex has made millions from being/acting thick - she's trying to do the same 😡
And I'm sure Gemma Collins or some other dumbnut said the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the duck do they keep printing stupid stories about the clapped out bleep and slitty eyed wanky.🤬
Which are based on her braindead LOOK AT ME youtube video's and her IG!!!

Any idea when Skanky is coming home?? Will any paps be camped out at Stanstead Airport?

Reactions: 11
Which are based on her braindead LOOK AT ME youtube video's and her IG!!!

Any idea when Skanky is coming home?? Will any paps be camped out at Stanstead Airport?
Btw I found a story dated 20(?) March in the Irish Sun. There is absolutely no reason anyone would pay double the value for the property. The footprint can't be expanded. Makes no sense. I swear the papers tell greater and greater fibs every bleedin' day!

When my parents lived in Florida, I went to stay with them. It was around the time Paris Hilton was always in the media. We were watching the news and the anchorwoman refused to read the news about Paris Hilton going to jail.
Why can't the bloody journalist refuse to write anything more about this MEDIA bleep!
Our papers are an absolute bleeping joke 😡

And I'm sure Gemma Collins or some other dumbnut said the same thing
Well both of them have had unsuccessful clothing businesses... I don't find JE obnoxious though - more mildly amusing.

Reactions: 9
Would rather see videos of carls pad in vegas to be honest..wonder if this was something he had when he was director of UKVEGASLIMITED?
would rather see that instead of somebodys random villa..

• Haha
The past is all she's got to hang on to. She was something 20 years ago. It's been a rapid decline to nothing since!
She constantly drags up the past because there's nothing of interest now. A handful of 'fans' can't keep her going. So the only thing she can do is start arguements & constantly piss people off to get a reaction.
Honestly, if she wasn't such a truly vile human being I would feel sorry for her. A failure in every way. Failed finances, failed surgeries, failed as a parent, failed as a pet owner, failed as a business woman, failed staged rubbish day after day, failed Photoshop, failed filters, failed as a wife, failed as a girlfriend, failed as a friend, fails to tell the truth about anything ever....
It’s interesting that u say that bec that is what cloud chaser said aswell. That all Krusty had was the past and part of the difficulties with dealing with her was she would have to let go of the past. That will be a mission and a half.
After the ‘bankruptcy was the best ever thing I did’ when they do nail her I bet we get bankruptcy destroyed my mental elf.
God I hate that woman and everything she stands for and I am well pissed off with Thorpe Park and the disabled access.

• Heart
  • Angry
'I just bought some doughnuts, finger lick
Screenshot_20210521-125908_YouTube.jpg
ing good, forty doughnuts' she said with her gob full 🤮🤢
Screenshot_20210521-125913_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Would rather see videos of carls pad in vegas to be honest..wonder if this was something he had when he was director of UKVEGASLIMITED?
would rather see that instead of somebodys random villa..
I found it! UKVEGASVIP LIMITED. Crawl sole director, inc. 4/19, dis. 10/20. Hmmm.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.