Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless your heart โค I'm not surprised it makes you angry X especially when we all know that actually there is duck all wrong with her. You are so strong with coping with all that, I hope at some point your situation will get better and you will be able to have your treatment. Love & hugs ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, am sure I will sort it soon. โค

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nice one @liar
Welcome to #37, ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿท๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ

Well done Liar Liar for coming up with a great title for this thread.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...-your-lies-were-the-krusty-krew.19461/page-50

Katie, Carl and a couple of blokes are rubbing it in the creditors and the public's faces yet again
with another vomit inducing "Holiday" which the media claim is a baby making holiday. We know
that the baby making is utter complete bollocks.

A little Gem from Pom from the last thread.

Carry on People.
I'm all caught up now ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’• xx.
Took two weeks but really enjoyed it ๐Ÿฅฐ

View attachment 583410
Awww.....xx
liar

Reactions: 10
duck me,been catching up ๐Ÿคฃgreat posts and @Pom Bear pics.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ oh by the way @Facehugger and krusties,donโ€™t worry about the masive Piss Vat properly taken away to be emptied,environment friendly,so I can see it being used very quick due to those two lying vile cunts.๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not kidding sadly, she was more or less boastful about it. The bleep. ๐Ÿคฌ
I also think the idea was just to wind people up.

Iโ€™m going to be dropping a line to Thorpe Park asking I hope they provided the required evidence that the rest of us have to.

I wonder why they went to Portugal for just a couple of nights, doesnโ€™t seem worth it.

I donโ€™t think she has started IVF, just following the tag line and used the pairs initial consultations for SPL cause it makes such amazing content Cawl.
She is prob hoping someone will think it will make for a great programme and pay for it. Give me strength๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Katieโ€™s birthday is on Saturday. Sheโ€™ll be booked in for her yearly facelift as soon as she can get to Turkey.
One can but hope for one of those terrible surgical errors whereby it does not wake up afterwards. God I dislike her so much :(

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Krustie's ๐ŸŒฆ. Great title @liar liar ๐Ÿ‘. Thanks for moving us on @265 . @Pom Bear more hilarious pics ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Crawl looks lovely in his flowery swimming cap ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. And I still think the bin is the best place for him ๐Ÿคฃ.

What wet Friday, birthday eve lies will come today?? I actually think all they do at the minute is to piss people off. It's the only way she gets any interest anymore. She's boring. Everyone is fed up of her. She's a washed up old has-been. Nobody's interested anymore. It's the same old tit on repeat over & over. So the only way she can get a tiny spark of interest is to basically insult genuine people.

I'm bracing myself for a ยฃ10,000 birthday gift, 650 begged cakes, hideous balloon display, a tit load of chavtastic crap from desperado's, staged crap with the poor kids...... pass the cauldron @Dollylovesshoes

Buckle up Krustie's, this weekend could be a bumpy ride!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So what was this marvellous revelation they were filming or whatever down in the "Private Cove"?
Is it the thing's birthday tomorrow? Oh tit; Its my son's birthday too - the poor love has had his birthday contaminated :mad:๐Ÿคฌ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think I have ever used the :mad: ๐Ÿคฌ emojis as much as I do now on these assholes Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha
Hope not, bloody scroungers ๐Ÿ˜ก

Makes me sick these Zzzz listers begging stuff for free when they have money to pay for things ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
The only time I ever begged was when my mum grounded me "Please, please, please mumma, can I go out, PLEAAASE!"
And I would keep on until she said, "Oh, get out of my site!"
So, I did - down to the woods for a smoke, teehee! ๐Ÿคญ

Another time she grounded me, I was so angry (16yrs old), I popped four studs in my ears, ouch! It hurt.
Was grounded for an extra couple of days โ˜น

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The only time I ever begged was when my mum grounded me "Please, please, please mumma, can I go out, PLEAAASE!"
And I would keep on until she said, "Oh, get out of my site!"
So, I did - down to the woods for a smoke, teehee! ๐Ÿคญ

Another time she grounded me, I was so angry (16yrs old), I popped four studs in my ears, ouch! It hurt.
Was grounded for an extra couple of days โ˜น
You absolute rebel you! LOL :)

• Haha
Good morning โ˜•I was hoping the parking pass she is waving around was really because of her son Harvey being disabled๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”

• Sad
You absolute rebel you! LOL :)
My poor Mum, we do laugh about the stuff I did that I can tell her NOW but wouldn't back then.

She used to say please stop getting your hair shaved! The more she said it the shorter it got from grade four to grade two.
Had it shaved without the grade once because my boyfriend forgot to put a grade on. My mum was picking my young son up once and said, why are you wearing a woolly hat in this heat, it was Summer. I had to show her, her face was a picture ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I feel like a dislike this woman to much. ๐Ÿ˜’โ˜นHer attitude in interviews sitting there like such a know it all with that annoying look on face โ€œme me me bla about bla bla me meโ€ not good for my mood

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.