Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #37, πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸΈπŸΎπŸΎπŸ·πŸš½πŸš½

Well done Liar Liar for coming up with a great title for this thread.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...-your-lies-were-the-krusty-krew.19461/page-50

Katie, Carl and a couple of blokes are rubbing it in the creditors and the public's faces yet again
with another vomit inducing "Holiday" which the media claim is a baby making holiday. We know
that the baby making is utter complete bollocks.

A little Gem from Pom from the last thread.

Carry on People.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You know how clever I think all my Krusty girls are, But think Liar smashed it ,with a genius thread title , even better , she got knocked back , too many characters , came back straight away , smashed it back over the net ,Well done 🀞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the new thread Captain & very well done to our chum @liar liar for a cracking title β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliant pic by our lovely @Pom Bear too, nailed it with that one, Carwash get in the bleeping bin πŸ‘‰πŸ—‘πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Price getting the disabled pass has really made me angry. In fact I’m raging.
I have Morton’s neuroma and bursitis in my left foot and need the nerve taken out between my second and third toe. Atm I cannot afford to take the time off work to have the op and I do not get paid for sick days. I struggle everyday with the pain and waking is very hard. I still work. I do not get any help. I get by everyday. It makes me sick how, it goes on about the chronic pain and yet it seems fine in every video and the things she can still do.
I cannot even take my dog for a walk.
Rant over 😑

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Price getting the disabled pass has really made me angry. In fact I’m raging.
I have Morton’s neuroma and bursitis in my left foot and need the nerve taken out between my second and third toe. Atm I cannot afford to take the time off work to have the op and I do not get paid for sick days. I struggle everyday with the pain and waking is very hard. I still work. I do not get any help. I get by everyday. It makes me sick how, it goes on about the chronic pain and yet it seems fine in every video and the things she can still do.
I cannot even take my dog for a walk.
Rant over 😑
Bless your heart ❀ I'm not surprised it makes you angry X especially when we all know that actually there is duck all wrong with her. You are so strong with coping with all that, I hope at some point your situation will get better and you will be able to have your treatment. Love & hugs πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...-your-lies-were-the-krusty-krew.19461/page-50

Katie, Carl and a couple of blokes are rubbing it in the creditors and the public's faces yet again
with another vomit inducing "Holiday" which the media claim is a baby making holiday. We know

Carry on People.
Reminds me of a film 'Basket Case' πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Katie’s birthday is on Saturday. She’ll be booked in for her yearly facelift as soon as she can get to Turkey.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That was probably her agenda, to rub that in peoples faces!!

That or she has a "Drama".
It was all 'I don't want to use my wheelchair, I wanted to walk round and hold Cole's hand' bollocks. Grow up FFS, if she was that bad and really needed a disabled pass then she would have used a chair or scooter wouldn't she. Lying, blagging witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread Captain & very well done to our chum @liar liar for a cracking title β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliant pic by our lovely @Pom Bear too, nailed it with that one, Carwash get in the bleeping bin πŸ‘‰πŸ—‘πŸ€£
Thank you very much my friend ,πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
It made me laugh while making it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Carry on People.
Thank you πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A shiny new thread for lots more Pom art my lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ and here is one for the new thread..Cole with his swimming cap on again lol πŸ‘½πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

I'm sure I catch up tonight lol πŸ₯°
I'm on page 43 of the last thread πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16214685146520.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@DC16
Pic just made πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

New fun fair game... Throw rotten tomatoes at Katie and Cole.. get them stuck in the chair ride..then buy your tomatoes to throw at them..fun for all the family πŸ˜„ xx.
Bonus points to hit...turkey reef, swimming cap, wig and slitty eyes lol ...

Resizer_16215505446190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.