Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Price getting the disabled pass has really made me angry. In fact I’m raging.
I have Morton’s neuroma and bursitis in my left foot and need the nerve taken out between my second and third toe. Atm I cannot afford to take the time off work to have the op and I do not get paid for sick days. I struggle everyday with the pain and waking is very hard. I still work. I do not get any help. I get by everyday. It makes me sick how, it goes on about the chronic pain and yet it seems fine in every video and the things she can still do.
I cannot even take my dog for a walk.
Rant over 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

DC16

VIP Member
Morning Katie, 👋 we all know you read here, don't forget to stop off and buy your Starbucks Porridge on the way to SPL. Got your chauffer fiance to take you, seeing as you are still banned and he doesn't really sell many cars these days, how many messages has he done on Thrillz so far, we would love an update?! 🙄
So what bull are you going to be talking about today...oh yeah, your hair...the hair that doesn't seem to remain the same barely two days running, long short, long, short, blonde, brown, highlights, weaves, tapes, wigs, extensions, oh dear, must be so exhausting trying to decide on that each day and how many different hairdressers you get through. Remember the cause of your hair loss is through all of this and not stress from your bankruptcy, because you obviously don't care one jot about that and the people you have shafted good and proper. 😡 And your hair is in such good condition now that you are using Bondiboost, or was it EllamaeParis shampoo the two weeks before that you were raving about, 🤔 I can barely keep up with the shite you spout, how anyone wants you to promote their products these days, #ads done in the car or the kids bedroom, so professional, not.
P.S don’t forget your wedges for those smashed feet....👋 have a great day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Capn_flume

Long time lurker, first time poster! She used to come into a store I worked at with Peter Andre semi-regularly. He was always really nice, genuinely humble bloke. She was still quite attractive back then, but she was extremely unhappy when two of the girls I worked with asked for his autograph, absolutely stared daggers at them and then spat her gum straight onto the floor...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Facehugger

VIP Member
@Facehugger sending love too. It’s just infuriating that lovely people like you have to deal with this on top of real grief and this walking turd sack can continue to behave this way xx
Thank you ❤ what's worse is, my mum was in a wheelchair for years, disabled, tipped herself out & broke both her legs. Really disabled, unlike the skank, and really broke them, not lies like madams broken feet shite and bollocks. Then she was put in a care home while she recovered, as I work all day so couldn't care for her, I can't afford to not be earning to keep my own roof over my head. Well, the nursing home let her catch Covid. And that progressed to pneumonia & that was that. So she pisses me off telling untrue stories about Covid & then not wearing masks & all that as well. I think I need Dolly's pot today 🤣🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning Krustie's. Yesterday was a bit of a damp squib 🤔.
Has she run out of lies? Only 2 of her 5 kids to exploit so felt it wasn't worth bothering?
Upset because she couldn't beg many birthday freebies?
As usual, it's what we don't see. So what is actually happening in the background? 🤔.
By her standard's, a virtually invisible birthday.
No attempt to even suggest that she had all her kids with her.
No Itsasham post's of card/pic drawn by Harvey declaring how much he "loves mummy".
Junior's silence is absolutely deafening.
I'd say she hasn't seen all her kids together since the staged Christmas crap.
Clearly still living in Crawl's 'sold' house. Seemingly nowhere to move to.
Just 3 night's in Portugal. A far cry from begged luxury holiday's.
Maybe the big freebies have stopped rolling in? Companies & businesses worth anything don't want to be associated with her?
Court looming. She can't escape that.
Another year older. Hiding behind filters, photoshop, botched procedures & layers of make up.
Still not pregnant.
Desperately hanging on to a much younger man trying to prove she's still got it.
Trying to convince us & herself that it's real & he's 'the one'
Tick tock ⏳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Usual debarcle. Blue observations:

1. Steph announces Skanky is coming on to talk about her hair loss, at a wig clinic helping women 'regain their confidence'. Her hair loss is all down to herself with her stupid extensions and shite.

2. Not on the opening guest panel again. Skanky has not been on that bit since she talked over and interrupted everyone else.

3. No sign of Crawl lurking yet.

4. Steph pre Skankys appearance 'Katie Price is coming on to breakdown the stigma of wearing wigs due to hair loss caused by stress and alapecia!' It's staggeringly beyond belief. Does this show not do any research?

5. Dirty, rancid tramp. 'I change my hair everyday blond, brunette but people probably don't realise it's not my real hair?'. WTF???? Followed by her horrible cackling.

6. She then has the audacity to go on about her hair loss due to stress, having kids oh and extensions. None of which seems to be her fault. Go's to a wig shop and craps on about people losing hair due to chemotherapy, alapecia etc. Horrible dirty tramp. Try living with cancer you moron.

7. Then after seeing a young girl with alapecia, back to herself and her bald patches. The consultant basically said she had bald patches due to tracson, basically crappily applied (no doubt free) extensions. Then appears to beg herself a new/free wig. 'Coles not going to recognise me' woo hoo!

8. Back to the studio. There's a lady on who had breast cancer which has now spread. Of course Skanky keeps interrupting/talking over her and taking the conversation back to herself. Still no sign of Crawl.

I thank you!

Blue xxx

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm thinking @Pom Bear could make a pretty convincing argument for a 'pow' or a 'cig' - perhaps like a push-me-pull-you with a Katie pig and a Crawl cow???

I admit I have no idea how to read an autotrader ad. The bloke does that.
The nearest I got is something like this lol 😄❤🥰😘 xx.
Never heard of the push pull thing 😊 xx

Resizer_16216191306970.jpg

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie in prison 😄xx.
Back later 🥰

Resizer_16219793367360.jpg

Bless you ❤I'm allright now, I was so angry and locked up inside with what happened for ages I couldn't talk about it much but it's gone now, I'm sorry for you too.xx this bitch just annoyed me so much, taking the piss out of everyone when so many others are dealing with allsorts every day. Our little crew on here have so many struggles between them all but get on with it not complaining. None of the Krusties have it easy at all.
For you my friend a huggy pic ...Sorry to hear how much you've gone though 💕💕💕💕🤗😘 xx
Love Pom 🐾.

Resizer_16219796316420.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Right this is a First , Peeko is going to be serious, I stumbled
Evening peeko 👍
Evening Hampshire :LOL: , and what a lovely evening it is , hope ur ok , and what time do you call this ?

Right Peeko is going to be serious for once , don't worry , won't happen again , I stumbled on this site because I couldn't stand that Rancid Bitch , I know you are not supposed to give out Personal details , But you cannot help it , and I have got to know my fellow krusties likes dislikes Hobbys , , and you do not have to ever meet to have a connection , ever seen "You've got Mail " lol :LOL:
I have noticed in this thread Krusties have had losses ,and personal pain , Like our Pom tonight . I can only speak for Myself , But what I have found is that , We have Become more than a hate skanky thread, We are friends , I know that if I ever have problems my Krusties will be rooting for me , and on here we can escape our problems and have a laugh, and boy do you lot make me laugh, The point I am trying to make is , you lot have definitely made my life better, So if you feel down , come on here , talk , the krusties wont mind , Best people ive never met ,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Both showing this, how childish 🤢
Absolutely pathetic. I think even J & P are above this childish rubbish 🙄. BUT given her particularly healthy diet is she surprised she has gut problems. I'm surprised she hasn't screamed IBS & the suffering it causes her.... because obviously her IBS would be far worse than anybody else's ever 🥱😴

It's unusually quiet 🤔. No deflection stories 🤔. No stories at all 🤔. Is she building up to an absolute belter maybe?
"I've bin quiet on soshul media as I've been recovering from shok due to a never seen before medical issue. We rushed back from Portugal as I had found out I was pregnint. I thort I was sik from Cole's BBQ wen I wasn't feeling well. It was morning sikniss. Upon our return Cole tuk me straight to a top private A-list celebrities only hospital. They sed I woz pregnint. Unfortunately it woz not the happy time we woz hoping for. I actually luk like a man without the filters, make up & various fake attachments. And my lady parts are rather like a huge cavern having been overused. So Cole has bin trying to get me pregnint by wanking over a pic of Jodie Marsh. Anyway, he got a bit excited a bit too soon & managed to cum in my ear. I was the world's first known woman to have an ectopic pregnancy of the ear. 737 of the world's top doctor's, all charging £10,000 a hour for their services, seen me & sed there's nothing that can be dun. I was rushed for life saving surgery. My alreddy over inflated ego & big hed was in danger of exploding. The doctor's say I am facing a long road to recovery. Anything as long as 7 or 8 minutes. We are devastated at loosing our REALLY SPESHUL baby Miracle. Me & Cole will be taking time to privately morn our loss by releasing numerous exclusifs, staging crying face pics, filming a heartbreaking documentary 2 min load of crap for Steph's Sick Bag, selling crap on Itsasham, slagging off other people, begging free cakes, releasing 250,000 balloons & so much more. Thanks to all our millions of real fans (Bunny Cuddles & Ron Class) for your kind words & saying that I am a great mum & Cole is gawjus. Don't nun of you yung prity gurlz be messaging Cole coz he iz mine. We will get our baybee innit. If eny popular TV programz want us on for a intervu we will do it to help raze awareness for ectopic ear'

How exciting.....I appoint you our official Krusty Krew commenter 👍🎖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I think I'm having a reaction to my 2nd jab yesterday....I feel the need to be nice to Skanky on her birthday. Kate, you deserve to enjoy your birthday. You work incredibly hard at providing us Krustie's with top class entertainment. You make us laugh, you boil our piss, you insult us, you make us barf & sooooo much more. You inspire us to write songs, write sketches & make pictures. You have actually bought us Krustie's together as a little Tattle family. This is a nice place to be. And that takes real talent. It has to be exhausting... constantly lying, faking, cheating, destroying, exploiting, staging bumph to keep us interested. Ironically us Krustie's are probably your most loyal following. We don't just leave the odd 'great mum', 'looks beautiful' comment & then disappear. Nope, we are invested in dissecting everything for what it really is. And until you're toppled off that podium, we will be a captive audience. So as much as you hate us 'trowels', you do need us 😁. You need to start worrying if our threads stop!
Krustie Krew, raise your cauldron of boiled piss & join me in saying Happy birthday Kate 🎂🎈
Because without her we wouldn't be here ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Hey all you lot I have been awol as I had major surgery
Am feeling more back in land of the living!
Mine was not cosmetic but it made me seriously question why anyone would have any major cosmetic surgery especially repeatedly, surgery is a horrible experience

• Heart

VIP Member
Time for a little distraction, this will stop the piss boiling.

Here is todays Roast Lamb dinner. 😋

dinner23may.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
From the mucky mansion account:

Screenshot_20210523-192624~2.png

So she sees herself surrounded by works of literature does she? The Argos catalogue and The Complete Collection of Takeaway Menus (Essex edition) 2021-2022 don't count by the way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes, I'm fine ❤ just bugs me she just spends while owing money everywhere while some of us struggle to cope. But hey, we are all far better and decent people, I'd rather be in my shoes than hers any day of the week, the cunt 🤬🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24