Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all you lot I have been awol as I had major surgery
Am feeling more back in land of the living!
Mine was not cosmetic but it made me seriously question why anyone would have any major cosmetic surgery especially repeatedly, surgery is a horrible experience
I remember her saying she was addicted to being put to sleep....... 🤔 Wish the Surgeon would do us all a favour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a tip given to me by my ma,

When you’ve taken your washing out the machine give it a good shake before hanging it out to dry, it helps remove creases, less ironing

I was watching Bulls Eye last night I did laugh at the prizes one of which was an ‘automatic’ washing machine, what as compared to a manual? Anyway good old days of TV when naff was in,

back to my laundry, Katie you see, we have to clean and do things like laundry so we are spic and span and sorted for the day, not worry about getting new extensions put in!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good morning 🙂he is probably not getting it up with the monster tits in his face and lizard tounge on his balls😀
I just threw my breakfast up at that thought 😂😂😂

Seriously, saying happy birthday, but still putting a spin on her and what she’s been through 🙄
Happy Birthday Harvey ME ME ME ME ME.

Reactions: 12
This is a tip given to me by my ma,

When you’ve taken your washing out the machine give it a good shake before hanging it out to dry, it helps remove creases, less ironing

I was watching Bulls Eye last night I did laugh at the prizes one of which was an ‘automatic’ washing machine, what as compared to a manual? Anyway good old days of TV when naff was in,

back to my laundry, Katie you see, we have to clean and do things like laundry so we are spic and span and sorted for the day, not worry about getting new extensions put in!
Harrigan, the only laundry she does - is air her dirty laundry in public!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey all you lot I have been awol as I had major surgery
Am feeling more back in land of the living!
Mine was not cosmetic but it made me seriously question why anyone would have any major cosmetic surgery especially repeatedly, surgery is a horrible experience
Welcome back, wondered where you were you have been missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🥰🥰🥰💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Thank you very much xx
I'm waiting bfor tablets to lower thyroid dispite it's been low since November and three blood tests later..the last blood test in April came back even lower ..now I'm due another blood test they say it will be tablets for life if still low...that's ok...I just want to get on the tablets and feel better.
I think sciatica is due to throyid too.
Slipped disc I've had years but flares up with stress.
Will be trying accupunture in the meantime.
Love you all too 😘💖🤗🥰😘 xx
I have hypothyroidism its awful. Forever tired due to it. The symptoms never go away even with tablets

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.