Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She genuinely looks awful. Nothing about her clothes, make up or hair is flattering at all. Even now I‘m still actually shocked at just how bad she looks!

Reactions: 20

More shite!
Utter and complete shite,

This was bad enough,

State of it.... Bucket time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening bro, I’m your biggest fan but then I am on day release from Broad More.
Oh you must Know Pink , Blue , Facehugger , jerseygirl, DC16. pom bear , Hampshire , Mrmercury, Mrsems , 265.staple ,
and the rest personally .i am so jealous :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh you must Know Pink , Blue , Facehugger , jerseygirl, DC16. pom bear , Hampshire , Mrmercury, Mrsems , 265.staple ,
and the rest personally .i am so jealous :LOL:
No unfortunately I’m in a different section to them, I do potato prints and matchstick embroidery on my day to day routine. You could visit if you like?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My hair is in better shape than Katie's, okay I'm balding a bit but not bad considering I'm 54,

Oh and my knees are in better shape too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes time to start thinking of new thread titles...

Please use bold type (the B above where you are typing your message) so that @265 can see that it is a thread suggestion. I thank you kindly ;) Perhaps you could re-post @Hunnybubbly in bold for the hard of seeing.
Looks like you might be starting the next thread, unless Katie starts bleeding from her eyeballs in the next 10 minutes. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No unfortunately I’m in a different section to them, I do potato prints and matchstick embroidery on my day to day routine. You could visit if you like?
Basket weaving is my thing, AND dont upset me I've got a Black Belt in Origami ,
I can catch my thumb , Try it Krusties, you wrap your left hand around your right thumb , So the thumb is sticking out , and try to catch your thumb using your right hand , I practise for hours , and to think I was Normal till I came on here ?
But I would love to visit ,i'll Bring my mates , Ron and Bunny :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like you might be starting the next thread, unless Katie starts bleeding from her eyeballs in the next 10 minutes. :LOL:
Why, where you going in 10 minutes Captain, you got a hot date tonight? 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No pics from me today 😞 not doing well with my aches and pains..hope to catch up later or tomorrow 😞❤ xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
No pics from me today 😞 not doing well with my aches and pains..hope to catch up later or tomorrow 😞❤ xx
Oh no, bless you Pom. I hope you feel better soon lovely ❤ sorry you feel poorly, you take care, we love ya, bugger the pictures for now 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.