Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basket weaving is my thing, AND dont upset me I've got a Black Belt in Origami ,
I can catch my thumb , Try it Krusties, you wrap your left hand around your right thumb , So the thumb is sticking out , and try to catch your thumb using your right hand , I practise for hours , and to think I was Normal till I came on here ?
But I would love to visit ,i'll Bring my mates , Ron and Bunny :LOL:
I tried basket weaving but got in a bit of twist. I do a great Bowl of Nays. Ron and Bunny can’t come busy getting their herr dun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right this is a First , Peeko is going to be serious, I stumbled
Evening peeko 👍
Evening Hampshire :LOL: , and what a lovely evening it is , hope ur ok , and what time do you call this ?

Right Peeko is going to be serious for once , don't worry , won't happen again , I stumbled on this site because I couldn't stand that Rancid witch , I know you are not supposed to give out Personal details , But you cannot help it , and I have got to know my fellow krusties likes dislikes Hobbys , , and you do not have to ever meet to have a connection , ever seen "You've got Mail " lol :LOL:
I have noticed in this thread Krusties have had losses ,and personal pain , Like our Pom tonight . I can only speak for Myself , But what I have found is that , We have Become more than a hate skanky thread, We are friends , I know that if I ever have problems my Krusties will be rooting for me , and on here we can escape our problems and have a laugh, and boy do you lot make me laugh, The point I am trying to make is , you lot have definitely made my life better, So if you feel down , come on here , talk , the krusties wont mind , Best people ive never met ,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s what I miss the most, using two sticks means I can’t walk holding his hand anymore 😔
And me too... 19 years together- it's what I miss the most. Oh, and carrying an umbrella- the little things eh? I'm happy though and don't owe a penny to anybody so all good. ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And me too... 19 years together- it's what I miss the most. Oh, and carrying an umbrella- the little things eh? I'm happy though and don't owe a penny to anybody so all good. ❤ ❤
Yes! 21 here and I never appreciated it at the time because I had no idea it would suddenly be taken away.
I mostly love the rain but sometimes it’s just a bit miserable that you can’t even shelter from it a bit. Or people trying to shove flyers at me when I have no hands free. We should almost be grateful though, if Krusty was actually disabled we’d never hear the end of it x a million.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyway Peekos back to normal, when I was young , and we were going to a do. Wedding etc , I'd dress myself , and my dear old Dad used to say "Come here. you look like a Bag of tit tied up in the middle " and he would straighten my tie etc , remind you of anyone ?
Also , bleeping papers, Skanky is going to court in a bid to get out of her debt , its like she woke up one morning and decided I'll pop down the court , she hasn't got a bleeping choice ,
Also , dont tell the people in charge , but if you vote for my thread suggestion theres a £5 in it for you x

Similar look to the left leg , new fashion turtle neck sweater/ tortoise neck knees

one foot in the grave :LOL:

Yes! 21 here and I never appreciated it at the time because I had no idea it would suddenly be taken away.
I mostly love the rain but sometimes it’s just a bit miserable that you can’t even shelter from it a bit. Or people trying to shove flyers at me when I have no hands free. We should almost be grateful though, if Krusty was actually disabled we’d never hear the end of it x a million.
well bighead , 24 in milton keynes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right this is a First , Peeko is going to be serious, I stumbled

Evening Hampshire :LOL: , and what a lovely evening it is , hope ur ok , and what time do you call this ?

Right Peeko is going to be serious for once , don't worry , won't happen again , I stumbled on this site because I couldn't stand that Rancid witch , I know you are not supposed to give out Personal details , But you cannot help it , and I have got to know my fellow krusties likes dislikes Hobbys , , and you do not have to ever meet to have a connection , ever seen "You've got Mail " lol :LOL:
I have noticed in this thread Krusties have had losses ,and personal pain , Like our Pom tonight . I can only speak for Myself , But what I have found is that , We have Become more than a hate skanky thread, We are friends , I know that if I ever have problems my Krusties will be rooting for me , and on here we can escape our problems and have a laugh, and boy do you lot make me laugh, The point I am trying to make is , you lot have definitely made my life better, So if you feel down , come on here , talk , the krusties wont mind , Best people ive never met ,
Well I call the time 22.25 😄 I am fine thank you, how are you? Love reading your little antidotes on life , loves of skanky and wanky 😂😂 keep them coming

Reactions: 12
I’m off to bed, our compère Peeko will guide you through the night with recipes, songs and tips on paperless Origami (eco friendly you see).
Right, when do I get my fiver?
Night all sleep tight (have to say that they do pull the straps so hard in secure accommodation).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m off to bed, our compère Peeko will guide you through the night with recipes, songs and tips on paperless Origami (eco friendly you see).
Right, when do I get my fiver?
Night all sleep tight (have to say that they do pull the straps so hard in secure accommodation).
Nutter :LOL:

:LOL:
So I'm trying to think about a recap, Bit Boring , you girls have got to up your game , in the past I've had Jelly men with Big Dicks , Dogs eating Dildos , all sorts of weird tit , this thread is a Bit tame

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have a weird feeling that her dressed as a frump is a ploy somehow! Don’t make sense,I think they have conjured up a ‘new look for the spunky bleep’ Both work worked out by the pair of the filth.It dont sit right.etc.Something is going on.🤔
Hell yeah - @Dollyloves shoes. It all screams 'Look at me in court-so stressed wiv this my hair is falling out so I have to wear wigs. Can only wear trackies because only comfy trainers match my outfit and no; no jewelry here, your honour!'

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No pics from me today 😞 not doing well with my aches and pains..hope to catch up later or tomorrow 😞❤ xx
Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well Pom. 😔😔. I changed my profile pic to a picture of the puppy to show you he has now passed his driving test 🥰🥰. Isn't he gorgeous 🤗🤗🤗. Hope it cheered you up and you feel better soon 🤗🤗💕💕.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bless you. Friends hubby used to just look round disgusted at the person next to him when his went off unexpectedly, I often got the 'look of blame' the swine 🤣😘
I dry and drop a subtle stinker in the lift - exiting rapidly whilst it re-loads with ppl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm back 🙂
Thanks for the lovely comments 💕xx.
I have a low throyid, sciatica and a slipped disc my throyid and sciatica has been more today, it's eased abit now but I was abit shook up earlier when making a sandwich and I had a pain in my chest, shoulder blade and back to the point breathing in hurt..that's eased luckily but left me achy and more exhausted..but well enough to catch up.
Not my usual self but might take my mind of it abit..add pmt, Peri meno and anxiety and it's been a crap day 😶 xx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well Pom. 😔😔. I changed my profile pic to a picture of the puppy to show you he has now passed his driving test 🥰🥰. Isn't he gorgeous 🤗🤗🤗. Hope it cheered you up and you feel better soon 🤗🤗💕💕.
That's lovely thank you 🙂💕😘 xx.
I love the pic of him and how his passed his driving test 🥰🤗😘 I love him his very cute and gorgeous and that pic made me smile alot 💖😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.