Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

#38 Empty the pot Dolly, it's nearly full, due to all her lies & never ending bull.

Because Skanky & wanky have done nothing different than the usual stream of shite to keep the pot boiling, I've gone for a generic title this time, in honour our lovely keeper of the cauldron 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Noticed the patio door glass all smashed ,second photo. Looks like she’s doing as much damage as possible.😡🤬
Please forgive me krusties for watching a couple of her bullshit videos. I’m sure in one the window or patio door is boarded up and she pulls the boarding off.

Cole’s having his done too
I think his hair looks like Boysons in the second photo

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, first time poster! She used to come into a store I worked at with Peter Andre semi-regularly. He was always really nice, genuinely humble bloke. She was still quite attractive back then, but she was extremely unhappy when two of the girls I worked with asked for his autograph, absolutely stared daggers at them and then spat her gum straight onto the floor...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Please forgive me krusties for watching a couple of her bullshit videos. I’m sure in one the window or patio door is boarded up and she pulls the boarding off.

I think his hair looks like Boysons in the second photo
His fringe looks like one of those curved ramps on an aircraft carrier that the planes fly off. 🤣🛩

• Haha
I have a nightmare, my stoma farts on it's own. Loud and rasping in the worst situations. Normally in the supermarket checkout queue. I've no control of it.

When I first had it I'd try to explain when people looked around. Can't be arsed (excuse the pun) now!
You are a wonderful soul, my daughter is going to have a stoma fitted after her heart surgery, life can be cruel sometimes😔 that short borne infectious flap mouthed hypocrite has the cheek to call herself disabled! 🤬

Cole’s having his done too
Looks like a fookin Buzzard! ugly price 👹

You are a wonderful soul, my daughter is going to have a stoma fitted after her heart surgery, life can be cruel sometimes😔 that short borne infectious flap mouthed hypocrite has the cheek to call herself disabled! 🤬

Looks like a fookin Buzzard! ugly prick 👹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Looks like a fookin Buzzard! ugly price 👹
Bless you both ❤ I hope she will recover well after her ops Crumble 🤗 hug for you and her. Stay strong together, she will come through with your love and support xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time poster! She used to come into a store I worked at with Peter Andre semi-regularly. He was always really nice, genuinely humble bloke. She was still quite attractive back then, but she was extremely unhappy when two of the girls I worked with asked for his autograph, absolutely stared daggers at them and then spat her gum straight onto the floor...
Didn't like it because they never asked for her autograph 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I just can't believe how utterly shot to tit her whole body is. Why would you travel to Leeds to be on TV for 5 mins with 3 dogs? What's happened to her knees? Her arms are massive. Is he a feeder do you think? She is absolutely delusional. Joan Collins looks 100 x better and has more class in her little finger than this mess has ever possessed. 🤮 🤮 🤮
I think that Kris is deliberately showing all her flaws in the video clips, probably because he doesn't get paid 😉

Reactions: 14
Hello and welcome 👋👋 that's funny, do you have any more incidents of her being a complete div? 👍

• Heart
The knees!!!!

Wonder if any of these cling-ons are paid?
Her knees could be (apart from using them and aging) due to the liposuction she’s had on her thighs. Skin ages faster from lipo. It damages the blood flow to the tissues.

To me this is the worst she’s looked. She actually looks quite heavy.
Not that I am thin myself 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Think Cole is a thick bully.
Hate him too.
Even if he brings Katie down.
Which I think he will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hello and welcome 👋👋 that's funny, do you have any more incidents of her being a complete div? 👍
Thanks for the welcome :) I think he actually was a calming influence on her, she was just sullen and disinterested most of the time. I know that the school she went to in Patcham specifically asked her to stop saying she went there as they considered her a bad influence on the students haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.