Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back πŸ™‚
Thanks for the lovely comments πŸ’•xx.
I have a low throyid, sciatica and a slipped disc my throyid and sciatica has been more today, it's eased abit now but I was abit shook up earlier when making a sandwich and I had a pain in my chest, shoulder blade and back to the point breathing in hurt..that's eased luckily but left me achy and more exhausted..but well enough to catch up.
Not my usual self but might take my mind of it abit..add pmt, Peri meno and anxiety and it's been a crap day 😢 xx

I'm back πŸ™‚
I have a low throyid, sciatica and a slipped disc my throyid and sciatica has been more today, it's eased abit now but I was abit shook up earlier when making a sandwich and I had a pain in my chest, shoulder blade and back to the point breathing in hurt..that's eased luckily but left me achy and more exhausted..but well enough to catch up.
Not my usual self but might take my mind of it abit..add pmt, Peri meno and anxiety and it's been a crap day 😢 xx
Oh Pom you're there, I thought you were asleep πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.... but oh how painful πŸ˜”. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow πŸ™‚. We all love you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She genuinely looks awful. Nothing about her clothes, make up or hair is flattering at all. Even now Iβ€˜m still actually shocked at just how bad she looks!
She looks terrible. Shocking that she is only 43.

Reactions: 17
I'm back πŸ™‚

That's lovely thank you πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.
I love the pic of him and how his passed his driving test πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ I love him his very cute and gorgeous and that pic made me smile alot πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
You poor thing, I wish o could give you a proper Facehug lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you will feel better tomorrow, you know what you need, another holiday. It's crap when you're knackered just because you've felt poorly all day and it's tired you out, it wouldn't be so bad if you'd done something nice. Hope you get a good sleep to rest your head a bit too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Pom you're there, I thought you were asleep πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.... but oh how painful πŸ˜”. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow πŸ™‚. We all love you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thank you very much xx
I'm waiting bfor tablets to lower thyroid dispite it's been low since November and three blood tests later..the last blood test in April came back even lower ..now I'm due another blood test they say it will be tablets for life if still low...that's ok...I just want to get on the tablets and feel better.
I think sciatica is due to throyid too.
Slipped disc I've had years but flares up with stress.
Will be trying accupunture in the meantime.
Love you all too πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
She speaks to Chris on her stories like she is talking to Harvey! 😳

Yeah just noticed... that’s Chris Harris, her videographer
Is it wrong that when I saw this pic, my inner voice said β€œOh Precious is still alive then” 😳. That’s how Krustys previous behaviour makes you think.

• Angry
You poor thing, I wish o could give you a proper Facehug lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you will feel better tomorrow, you know what you need, another holiday. It's crap when you're knackered just because you've felt poorly all day and it's tired you out, it wouldn't be so bad if you'd done something nice. Hope you get a good sleep to rest your head a bit too xx
Thank you very much πŸ‘½πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Ohh that be nice another hoilday. I have fatigue and exhaustion..has it for ages but today it's all getting me down. On a good note my head is ok so far πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
I can't sleep even if I tried as I worry more just lieing there.
Here is a great tonic πŸ’–.xxx

Sorry on spelling, t suffers when I'm not well. Xx

• Heart
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thank you very much xx
I'm waiting bfor tablets to lower thyroid dispite it's been low since November and three blood tests later..the last blood test in April came back even lower ..now I'm due another blood test they say it will be tablets for life if still low...that's ok...I just want to get on the tablets and feel better.
I think sciatica is due to throyid too.
Slipped disc I've had years but flares up with stress.
Will be trying accupunture in the meantime.
Love you all too πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
Awww you take care of yourself my lovely πŸ’“. You are one of the reasons I stick around on this thread πŸ€—. As ive said many times before, I come on here because I love your brilliant creations πŸ₯°. As you know, I absolutely love them ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See this is what Pisses me off, You lot are here all day , having Fun , I arrive late , Who has to clear up your mess? me , anyway , You know as Krusty Entertainments Manager I have got us a Bar , last two threads ago Katies Cafe ? My next improvement , and its a Great idea , Wedding venue , I think we'll make money out of this , Two people I know are interested already , A fella came in with , I think it was his Mum , think they were foreign , couldn't understand a word they were saying , think he said mum had been dying for a wedding for years ? , can understand that the poor cow could hardly walk ,
Sorry to be crude , couldn't take my eyes off her boobs, like two Zeppelins in a Photo finish , I asked how many guests ? The fella said " What about those little people ? and the Big fella ? She said " Who ?" He said "whatya call them ? Kids that's it ", "she said " oh them , we'll do what we normally do, take pics of the reception and photoshop them in ". I showed them our meals , and she said "Sheesh ! not paying those prices , Didn't ask for any money up front , felt sorry for them , Both wearing tracksuits, you could see they had duck all , But then it went tits up , All I said was " your Daughter will make this man very happy "
Well the looks I got ?
what did I say ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hell yeah - @Dollyloves shoes. It all screams 'Look at me in court-so stressed wiv this my hair is falling out so I have to wear wigs. Can only wear trackies because only comfy trainers match my outfit and no; no jewelry here, your honour!'
Spot on...she is playing the part of looking manky, disabled and poor...must admit though she is pulling off looking manky to a T..and the BS award goes to...........The Lying C**t.

• Haha
I'm back πŸ™‚

That's lovely thank you πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.
I love the pic of him and how his passed his driving test πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ I love him his very cute and gorgeous and that pic made me smile alot πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
ooh Pom sciatica not nice at all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Thank you very much πŸ‘½πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Ohh that be nice another hoilday. I have fatigue and exhaustion..has it for ages but today it's all getting me down. On a good note my head is ok so far πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
I can't sleep even if I tried as I worry more just lieing there.
Here is a great tonic πŸ’–.xxx

Sorry on spelling, t suffers when I'm not well. Xx
Get something nice & warm on that disc sweetie to make it feel better, I do feel for you ❀😘 and don't bloody apologise for spelling either. Lol, honestly, we have to put up with sillicunt skankys spelling, so don't worry, we are used to it 🀣 you've got right low again haven't you, you need to be looking after yourself xx we need our Pom firing on all cylinders, it's not good when you're poorly πŸ€—

• Heart
Awww you take care of yourself my lovely πŸ’“. You are one of the reasons I stick around on this thread πŸ€—. As ive said many times before, I come on here because I love your brilliant creations πŸ₯°. As you know, I absolutely love them ❀❀❀
That's lovely to hear thank you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I love making the pics to put on here, I missed making them today, I will again as soon as possible as I end up going cold turkey lol πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Get something nice & warm on that disc sweetie to make it feel better, I do feel for you ❀😘 and don't bloody apologise for spelling either. Lol, honestly, we have to put up with sillicunt skankys spelling, so don't worry, we are used to it 🀣 you've got right low again haven't you, you need to be looking after yourself xx we need our Pom firing on all cylinders, it's not good when you're poorly πŸ€—
Yep low again sadly. I got heat packs that help my sciatica and a cold pad for slipped disc..odd how they react well to two opposite things lol.
I soon be Pomming again when I'm up to it πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
That's lovely to hear thank you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I love making the pics to put on here, I missed making them today, I will again as soon as possible as I end up going cold turkey lol πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx
No rush Pom. Come back whenever you're ready. Please get yourself better first πŸ₯°. We will all wait here patiently πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Heart
Thank you πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜ xx
Nighty night Pom. I'm going to bed now. I just popped in tonight to see how you were doing and to show you the puppy πŸ₯°. I'm tired so going to sleep now. Hope you feel better in the morning ❀❀❀

• Heart
Nighty night Pom. I'm going to bed now. I just popped in tonight to see how you were doing and to show you the puppy πŸ₯°. I'm tired so going to sleep now. Hope you feel better in the morning ❀❀❀
That means alot πŸ₯° and it's lovely to see the little puppy again ❀ xx
Many thanks πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜
Big Pom hugs to you and night night πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxx

• Heart
That means alot πŸ₯° and it's lovely to see the little puppy again ❀ xx
Many thanks πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜
Big Pom hugs to you and night night πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxx
I changed my profile picture again πŸ˜…. I tried to get one that looked like me n you πŸ˜…β€πŸ€—

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.