Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry to hear about your loss @Facehugger 🌹

I think Katie has changed a lot when I see her interact with J and P in the Katie & Peter series. She was far from perfect but there is obvious bounds with her and J & P when they are small. No expert, but I am sure some of you know about the secure and unsecure attachment theories.

Princess is reaching for mummy and turning to her for comfort. Katie did say she was sorry to Junior when she had pretended to eat his snail 🐌 Crazy me talking about this 15 year old clip.
Katie was bad but the things she does now is so far from healthy, she really should not see the smaller children now without supervision.

With B & J it probably went south maybe because she never cared about Kieran the way she did about Pete.

Bunny is six. Makeup is fun for Bunny and a way to play with mummy.
Just don’t put the images on Instagram. So many sick fucks out there. Don’t invite them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Katie looked fresh and pretty in a bright pink outfit whilst her handsome fiancé followed her in casual but stylish abode of grey jogging bottoms and a black top. Carl is a salesman by trade but recently has taken to supporting Katie as she goes through the traumas of hair loss, a terminally ill mother, a life changing accident and shortage of fake tan.
Sorry should have made it clear I was trying to write in style of Daily Mail journalist, these were my words not taken from printed article, see the last phrase! Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning

I heard the story re Katie’s wind problem and was seriously concerned but then she is full of hot air. My mum says “better out than in” and she’s right when it comes to flatulence but it is a bit embarrassing doing it in front of friends, you know you desperately move side to side or stand up, anything in the hope it either don’t come out or the noise is covered up. How does the Queen manage?

anyway can I just give a shout out to Peeko as he consistently makes me laugh with his zany songs and off the wall humour. As a celeb might say, “you rock bro”.

cheers
I have a nightmare, my stoma farts on it's own. Loud and rasping in the worst situations. Normally in the supermarket checkout queue. I've no control of it.

When I first had it I'd try to explain when people looked around. Can't be arsed (excuse the pun) now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a nightmare, my stoma farts on it's own. Loud and rasping in the worst situations. Normally in the supermarket checkout queue. I've no control of it.

When I first had it I'd try to explain when people looked around. Can't be arsed (excuse the pun) now!
Oh bless, must be horrible for you.

My late much missed piano teacher also had a stoma and he had problems with it especially at night. I recognise your description because it would make funny noises when I went to visit him. Of course we just carried on the conversation.

lol, i love a good pun!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Bless you. Friends hubby used to just look round disgusted at the person next to him when his went off unexpectedly, I often got the 'look of blame' the swine 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Oh big blue so does mine !! As you say it has a mind of its own, like you I used to try and explain but now I just think sod it😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Been on SPL, constantly talking over people.
Filmed at Hair to ware, in Ware, Herts.
Her hair loss is down to the hair being stretched by extensions for years.

Noticed the patio door glass all smashed ,second photo. Looks like she’s doing as much damage as possible.😡🤬

• Angry
Rule 57 of the Highway Code states: "When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly.

"A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dog cage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars."

Tut tut Pricey, breaking the law again and posting all over SM as proof! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Please don't expect the police to do anything about it, after all the kids have been seen unrestrained in the car, cole has been driving whilst videoing himself, skanky has been seen a number of times DRIVING and what have they done? Bugger all!

Rumour has it price has trails for the GB shot putt team.
She had plenty of practice hurling H's pizzas across the room at him

More extensions? 😡
Whats that crap supposed to mean? Is it referring to Weybridge or what? Neither Weybridge nor Surrey want skanky ta very lmuch!

Sorry should have made it clear I was trying to write in style of Daily Mail journalist, these were my words not taken from printed article, see the last phrase! Sorry.
To get the Real Deal you have to do a lot more arse-licking and grovelling ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Precious is with a bloke with a file or clipboard. Madness. That was the dress that she was wearing in Portugal on that cliff path. I bet it hasn't been washed or dry cleaned. She is filthy ugh.
In the first picture, Wanky looks like he's had a slap around the chops - come on, own up, which one of you lovely Krusties slapped him 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please don't expect the police to do anything about it, after all the kids have been seen unrestrained in the car, cole has been driving whilst videoing himself, skanky has been seen a number of times DRIVING and what have they done? Bugger all!

She had plenty of practice hurling H's pizzas at him across the room at him

Whats that crap supposed to mean? Is it referring to Weybridge or what? Neither Weybridge nor Surrey want skanky ta very lmuch!

To get the Real Deal you have to do a lot more arse-licking and grovelling ;)
It’s the guy she went on holiday with, I think it’s his hair salon...

Reactions: 10

My dear mum had that all the time.She hated it..she just used to say duck it.lt bless her.

• Heart

@Harrigan you're right....not many positive comments 🤣. Just the usual suspects 🙄.
And the black dress doesn't look any better this week 😁. It'll be deplopped now coz she's worn it twice & it's mucky. She can't be arsed with washing 🙄. That pink ensemble is interesting. The bottoms really accentuate the cellulite 😳. Now does she have Blade with her because we kicked off about him being dumped in Harvey's garden? Or has there been another kidnap attempt & she's frightened for her life? Obviously this would lead to more mental health claims....leading to far too unwell to attend court 😴🥱
The knees!!!!

She speaks to Chris on her stories like she is talking to Harvey! 😳

Yeah just noticed... that’s Chris Harris, her videographer
Wonder if any of these cling-ons are paid?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.