Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Pretty high heels on those boots for broken feet, the state of the black dress. No words. Sorry @Pink Squirrel, seen you just posted too!!

So took Chris Harris the videographer too..and all the dogs, Precious doesn’t look very secure. 😡 designer leads?
That dog should be secured for God's sake. Why don't the police pull this bloody circus over?

I’m wondering how often she is mistaken for his mum!!! She looks like a frumpy older woman!!!) couldn’t put ‘lady’!!! And she needs to get rid of those balloons. They look ridiculous and do nothing for her whatsoever.
Hi @midsummer blue - welcome and enjoy! You are right. :)

Reactions: 12
Rule 57 of the Highway Code states: "When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly.

"A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dog cage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars."

Tut tut Pricey, breaking the law again and posting all over SM as proof! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Rule 57 of the Highway Code states: "When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly.

"A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dog cage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars."

Tut tut Pricey, breaking the law again and posting all over SM as proof! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Crawl is breaking the law - his car, he's driving it. I'm sure dad will be happy if he got points for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New. Thread suggestion #when they’re out together folk say there’s Laurel and Hardy one is thick with low IQ and one has gotten Lardy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes time to start thinking of new thread titles...

Please use bold type (the B above where you are typing your message) so that @265 can see that it is a thread suggestion. I thank you kindly ;) Perhaps you could re-post @Hunnybubbly in bold for the hard of seeing.

• Wow
#when they’re out together folk say there’s Laurel and Hardy one is thick with low IQ and one has gotten Lardy!

• Heart
Another illiterate statement 🙄
What is she on about now? Is she selling Harvey's house now? Are they really thinking they can live safely AND LEGALLY in that dump? Everything is going backwards.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion #38

Still no baby, thank God for that - must be takeaways making her fat!

Rumour has it price has trails for the GB shot putt team.
She would eat that thinking its a GIANT malteser

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Katie looked fresh and pretty in a bright pink outfit whilst her handsome fiancé followed her in casual but stylish abode of grey jogging bottoms and a black top. Carl is a salesman by trade but recently has taken to supporting Katie as she goes through the traumas of hair loss, a terminally ill mother, a life changing accident and shortage of fake tan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Usual debarcle. Blue observations:

1. Steph announces Skanky is coming on to talk about her hair loss, at a wig clinic helping women 'regain their confidence'. Her hair loss is all down to herself with her stupid extensions and shite.

2. Not on the opening guest panel again. Skanky has not been on that bit since she talked over and interrupted everyone else.

3. No sign of Crawl lurking yet.

4. Steph pre Skankys appearance 'Katie Price is coming on to breakdown the stigma of wearing wigs due to hair loss caused by stress and alapecia!' It's staggeringly beyond belief. Does this show not do any research?

5. Dirty, rancid woman. 'I change my hair everyday blond, brunette but people probably don't realise it's not my real hair?'. WTF???? Followed by her horrible cackling.

6. She then has the audacity to go on about her hair loss due to stress, having kids oh and extensions. None of which seems to be her fault. Go's to a wig shop and craps on about people losing hair due to chemotherapy, alapecia etc. Horrible dirty woman. Try living with cancer you moron.

7. Then after seeing a young girl with alapecia, back to herself and her bald patches. The consultant basically said she had bald patches due to tracson, basically crappily applied (no doubt free) extensions. Then appears to beg herself a new/free wig. 'Coles not going to recognise me' woo hoo!

8. Back to the studio. There's a lady on who had breast cancer which has now spread. Of course Skanky keeps interrupting/talking over her and taking the conversation back to herself. Still no sign of Crawl.

I thank you!

Blue xxx
I caught it today in the background. Was amazed at her audacity about ‘relating’ to the poor woman who has cancer. She was an inspiration, amazing strong woman. And Katie kept swinging it around to herself when she saw that the conversation was towards the other lady. I loved that the other lady got her chance to speak and even got one over on KP. My heart goes out to Harriet. A true inspiration ❤

• Heart
Evening you lovely folks ❤ thanks once again for all your kindness my friends, I love you all 👽🤗❤😘

I like those boots she's wearing, I have boots in winter & Skechers sandals or flip flops in summer. Always black. 😊 But surely she must be in soooo much pain with her poor feet with the heels on them 🤥🤥🤥🤥

I'm not even going to start about 3 dogs unsecured in the car AND taking them all that way cooped up all day there & back, not necessary at all, poor things. My boy loves a trip out but the only time he's on a long one like that is once a year when I can get away to my holiday place up north as I'd never leave him behind. In a vehicle exactly the same as the police often use for police dogs so he's comfortable secure and he's not squashed. For a day thing, they'd be best off at home looked after in peace.

Oh, forgot, Peeko it was me filled your plant pot up, soz 🤣🤣🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.