Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Schmooze

Perhaps Schmooze can enlighten us on these ‘different’ bankruptcies please? She talks 💩💩💩💩💩
Yes I can quite gladly enlighten but none of you need it as you have all figured it out as you have more than one brain cell. There is bankruptcy which is the same as bankruptcy which is exactly the same as bankruptcy which as you’ve guessed it is no different to bankruptcy. Only one type of bankruptcy order can be made and that’s a bankruptcy order. Also no idea what she was on about as there is no such thing as “signed off sick” unless you are employed. Interesting video though - watched it again - did catch her on the back foot & she was just a bit rattled which is why she came out with a load of verbal diaorrea. Not that she gives a toss. She wears bankruptcy and court hearings like some badge of honour. She will be even more rattled at her next court hearing in April which is her public examination relating to her first bankruptcy which for the avoidance of doubt is not a different type of bankruptcy to her second. It’s been adjourned a number of times. This hearing is due to her non cooperation with the trustee. Think someone said it’s an all day hearing. These PEs are no joke. On the stand answering question after question. If she doesn’t turn up for no good reason and think patience will be running thin on the MH front then a warrant can be issued for her arrest and she will be forced to face the court. I’m sure there will be twists and turns in the plot before then. In the meantime she will be summoned to appear at the Official Receivers Offices to explain away her second bankruptcy - no doubt they will educate her about the different types of bankruptcy which is quite simple as there is only one! A good day all in all Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123

tracey3871

VIP Member
in the style of the classic M&S voiceover ... 😂 😂

#368 This is not just any bankruptcy, THIS is a Skankruptcy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Trying again, think I left it too late on the last thread :)

thread suggestion:

Katie Price #368
The worsest cases of bankruptcy the judge’s ever seen, jail at last for the Skankruptcy Queen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

Just seen
Seriously I can’t cope, I’ve just collapsed in a heap laughing, he doesn’t wanna be there, look at him, and why is he the same height as her, even if she’s got heels on, he’s a tiny little man, I thought he was meant to be 5’10” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

This is so not her sort of guy, this is hilarious, every photo he just looks gormless and there’s no chemistry between them even on a friendship level, oh my sides 😂

IMG_8330.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

DC16

VIP Member
I believe there has already been trouble in paradise after the red carpet event 🤭
---
Oh so KP is showing people that she still has horses and is minted and not a care in the world
Still don’t believe they are ‘hers’ now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

DC16

VIP Member
This week, it’s killing me 😂 Slimming Leggings 😂 what sort of shape is she 😂 I haven’t stopped laughing at her since that BH on Monday, she’s such a mess 😂

Honestly she is a terrible model, what sort of women are saying “yes, I’ll have some of that, she looks fab” 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

View attachment 2827282
Think we will see the big boobies getting a reduction soon 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Signed off what ?? She said earlier she’s going to a photo shoot and she was recording a podcast at the time 😂 you cant be signed off your legal accountability !
also if she is signed off by a doctor from being fit to work , how convenient! She will no doubt now be claiming sickness benefit from the uk taxpayer while the spots and get her hair and nails done everyday !!
still lying. She knew there was court today, acting like she didn’t know. 😡. She said ‘different types of bankruptcy’. Thick cow. She’s still carrying on trying to deceive people. I really hope April hearing proves her deception, fraud, the lot. Honestly I’m shocked she’s still telling lies. So HMRC got it wrong, she’s paid the tax, but she never sent a lawyer to represent her & prove them wrong. Never once co- operated and give any paperwork that’s been asked for or answered the financial questions that have been asked. She’s not provided bank details that have been requested. She’s not provided info about loans or credit cards. Why? 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
I see her 2nd bankruptcy is now on the public register (In her full name)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
That podcast video is wow just wow 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔 As usual the guy interviewing her is sucking up to her. going “A story has just dropped, don’t worry it’s not that bad, nothing anyone should be ashamed of“ 🤦🏽‍♀️ errrrr she owes £750,000 in unpaid tax and VAT mate, I think that’s pretty bad.

Even for her this is ridiculous, feigning she has no idea her court case was today, in complete denial, talking absolute 💩 and state of her, stuffing her face while talking, and that face, it’s really falling apart now, her nose, those lips and her skin is in a dreadful state.

This is shocking in so many ways, oh it’s so over for her now, I’m not sure she even understands what a mess she’s in anymore. For those who haven’t seen it….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So neither of the loved-up couple have posted any photos of themselves together from the Ex on the Beach night out on their IG grids, now why wouldn’t you do that, there were some lovely ones in the Red Tops. C’mon Skank you gotta start pushing the relationship lie a bit harder, it’s still getting no traction and belief from the masses. I’ve jazzed one up a bit for you, and you can use it if you like. Lego-head with a fez, as we now think he looks like Tommy Copper, I reckon he should always wear a fez from now on, and of course we have Clown Girl 🤡

View attachment 2826029

So looking forward to the podcast this week, will she mention the many types of bankruptcies she has and the fact she was signed off on Monday as she was dealing with ‘serious stuff’, or will the gruesome twosome sisters ignore it 🤔 Will she tell us how wonderful the relationship is with Kryten, not hearing much about marriage and babies so far, about time we had that, and will she mention the row they appeared to be having in those photos from Monday night 🤔 Oh yes, the podcast will be fun this week 😁
Well the bailiff visit & driving convictions never get mentioned, so unlikely to mention the bankruptcies. She doesn't appear to be worried about anything that happens. Certainly thinks she's still going to be discharged from bankruptcy ( because as we know, she doesn't believe it's a normal bankruptcy:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:) & house will be safe. Don't know whether this is bravado or she's really not the full ticket. As I said before, she's more robot than human. Devoid of all feelings. If I was gong through so many serious court cases, I wouldn't want to get out of bed. There's going to be plenty of 'self care' & she's going to be doing everything possible to stash away as much cash as she can before April BH. Doubtless loads of set up pictures, sold to BackGrid etc, of her & the fake bollockless romance boy.
Seem's Mr PP didn't get the fanfare welcome in IOW he hoped, with loads of work piling in. Not welcomed, trying to pinch work from islanders. Also Pissed off some trades people (as usual), who are working on the refurb of the new property. Haggling the prices & picking away at what's being done. Can only image the harridan there on site, bellowing orders & being her nasty, vicious self. These people should just tell her to stick it. But then she'd just threaten legal.
Still think this situation is weird. The place needs loads of expensive work. Having to have a stair lift installed eventually. AFP is very poorly, miles from Harefield hospital. Got to be some financial dodgy deal, but what, I don't know. Nobody can get their head around it.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Katie price #368

Katie - “ive been signed off”
Everyone - “Oh do fook awf”

---
Hey Kipper, I hear there’s a campervan free soon 🤣🤣
‘Signed Off’ has to be in the next title, it has to be 😂

I guess that’s the podcast tour cancelled if she’s been signed off. Here we are Edna, you can have this to post as an announcement on your podcast page 👍🏾

F98A678F-23BA-497B-8E88-8D5FDB880766.jpeg

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Yes I can quite gladly enlighten but none of you need it as you have all figured it out as you have more than one brain cell. There is bankruptcy which is the same as bankruptcy which is exactly the same as bankruptcy which as you’ve guessed it is no different to bankruptcy. Only one type of bankruptcy order can be made and that’s a bankruptcy order. Also no idea what she was on about as there is no such thing as “signed off sick” unless you are employed. Interesting video though - watched it again - did catch her on the back foot & she was just a bit rattled which is why she came out with a load of verbal diaorrea. Not that she gives a toss. She wears bankruptcy and court hearings like some badge of honour. She will be even more rattled at her next court hearing in April which is her public examination relating to her first bankruptcy which for the avoidance of doubt is not a different type of bankruptcy to her second. It’s been adjourned a number of times. This hearing is due to her non cooperation with the trustee. Think someone said it’s an all day hearing. These PEs are no joke. On the stand answering question after question. If she doesn’t turn up for no good reason and think patience will be running thin on the MH front then a warrant can be issued for her arrest and she will be forced to face the court. I’m sure there will be twists and turns in the plot before then. In the meantime she will be summoned to appear at the Official Receivers Offices to explain away her second bankruptcy - no doubt they will educate her about the different types of bankruptcy which is quite simple as there is only one! A good day all in all Tattlers!
Brilliant Schmooze, not only Informative, but very funny 😂 I’ve been laughing at her since I saw the podcast video, I think “different types of bankruptcies” and “I’ve been signed-off” may well become a running joke on here 😂

Think I can speak for all of us and say your contributions are wonderful, I really don’t understand the world of finance at this level, we have a few knowledgeable people who do, and it’s fab to have people like yourself who know what’s going on 👍🏾

You get my highest praise tonight, oops I’ve had a couple of drinks 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Hello all welcome to thread #367!

Here is the link to #366

Thank you to @MelodyMaker for the thread title had to just slightly reword so no swearing in the title (i.e. "tits" - changed to "Norks")

1710773805612.png

The good news is that Skank has been made skankrupt for a 2nd time - which is extremely rare - considering she has not been discharged (ew 🤮 ) from her first one...

1710773598743.png

There has been a huge backlash to the fact she only got fined last week for her latest driving fuck up

As you were Krusties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Hey Soph, you enabling turd, tell your sister she’s in serious shit and posting things like this is making her look like the huge tit (left or right, whichever one is bigger than the other) that we all know she is.

IMG_1196.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

WillowTree21

VIP Member
How can the bitch be signed off when she doesnt go to an actual job shes self employed i thought when you were signed off it was a certificate you got from your GP to give to your employer and even then you dont need to be signed off straight away ffs whos she going to give her certificate/ signing off letter to ? herself lol she really is a thick bitch to say the least.I think she only made a lot of money when Clair and Can managed her anx kept her on a tight leash when they dumped her she had her tv shows they dried up shes been grifting ever since anybody know what year her brother stopped dealing with her finances ? she alzo says men cost her loads of money but she always managed to ksep the houses a major asset and if PA cost her a lot more fool her for not having a pre nup with the other two marriages she rushes in to everything and KH wss made to give up his day job and his stripping as she was jelous then she moans he didnt work but he ended up her unpaid fucking help anyhow rant over shes still a cunt and i hate her
---

Yes YT requires work consistency and effort editing etc a lot of creators make a lot of money but as usual with her she it was a 5 minute wonder another bloody failure of hers i cant waatch the podcasts they send my blood pressure off the scale
Yes Claire tried to change her image from Jordan to Katie Price & it worked for the time she was married to Peter. They were earning massive sums of money & she was also still doing her own photo shoots etc. She paid out 25% to Can, 15-20% to Daniel who was managing her webpages & 'fan' material (signing posters merchandise etc). Then she had Andrew the accountant, plus tax & VAT. She was sneaky & asked for cash in hand, when she could, for the own personal shoots she did & the Backgrid pictures.She thought Claire didn't know, but she did & pulled her up a few time's, to no avail. She always had wads of cash on her when she went out. Once her & peter split & she met Alex, she was off the rails. Still had her accountant, but went through so many managers/PR people. She's been a professional to dodgy dealings, ducking & diving & it's now catching up on her. I bet as well, AFP never paid a penny in tax on the £35K a year she was paid to look after Harvey. And Mr PP with his 'no VAT' deals, cash in hand. He already had one company (PP Fencing Sussex Ltd) dissolved in 2012). The whole family are wheeler dealers. Hope SFP is declaring tax on her 'extra' income too. Can't believe she still works for CIN. Spends all her time on podcasts, grifting to get work for madam, doing up her new house & taking pictures of other people's front doors, as well as trying to blag freebie's as an 'influencer'. Where does she find the time to work for CIN? :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 57