Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the Public Examination for the first bankruptcy.
If they decide she has deliberately hidden assets, or broken bankruptcy rules…..possibly
Let's hope they don't forget about these...

1710785128703.png

and:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Even though I know what a vile low life she is, I am still disgusted to see she has paid nothing at all off her debts. I had wrongly assumed that she was bunging a few grand to the trustees every now and then. I don’t know how the hell she has got away with this for so long, especially as she spends non stop and boasts that she’s loaded.
Inflated sense of self worth, she’s delusional & lives in a fantasy world. Copious amounts of ❄ & 🥂, she only ever engages with a small circle of enablers who never confront her abhorrent behaviour. It's a potent mix! You can only exist this way for so long though, real world consequences do eventually catch up with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think all this bankrupcy stuff is the one and only reason she took J & B, because she thinks having the kids will give her some protection. She's convinced she can't loss the MM, but there's no point in trying to heat a house if you haven't got a pot left to piss in.
SHE IS A bleep. Surely she can't blame her ex's for her non payment of VAT, TAX and NI.
Ohhhhhh you naughty ex's
She'll give it a damn good try to blame absolutely anyone but herself

Reactions: 22
The latest bankruptcy is interesting as it says hmrc have raised assessments on her tax liability, so basically this means she hasn’t filed any tax returns so they’ve estimated what she owes based on previous years returns or declarations she’s made in the past about her income ~ they assume your income is the same unless you tell them otherwise and If you don’t file then they estimate it.

The fact she hasn’t contacted to contest the assessments raised can only mean it’s partly true? could they also have info from the CH4 MM and the Harvey and Meee programmes as surely they could easily find out how much she was paid for these?
It's true or she doesn't want anyone to go through her accounts as it would be obvious she's been hiding money. She'd have to get an accountant / solicitors to go through everything and then negotiate with HMRC. If she's been blatantly hiding money surely they couldn't do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Comment in the fail…..sounds about right 🙄

Too many people are scared of her mouth. I remember when she got pulled over on 'Police, Camera, Action'. She was identifiable by the garish pink range rover that they were following. It was speeding, swerving, the driver was on her phone and the vehicle was flagged on ANPR as uninsured. The camera crew traveling with the police filmed all incidents, as they occur in public. Price was driving, but told the police that the camera crew weren't allowed to film her, and that the police weren't allowed to name her.
The police obliged... she got away with all of it too.
And yet they show other people. She's a slimy so and so 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
We both know she is slippery than a greasy eel and always seems to find a way out. Ive lost track of the number of times I thought she was going down and she always dodges it. Now if they do finally get her it will be for some silly mistake she has made that she and the clan have forgot about.
I think the silly mistake is paying absolutely no tax whatsoever for 4 years.....not a single penny. It won't go away. People get prison for much lesser amounts than what she owes.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
@mrspig99 they can only estimate on past earnings if she hasn't provided any current info, agree with you as I can't see her recent work being anywhere near as profitable as old jobs.

Someone else said about VAT, you can still be vat registered if a sole trader/self employed, she doesn’t have to be running a company or be a Director.
When did she do that last Harvey and me then that Trauma and me doc? Assume she got paid a pretty penny for those. And people with large social media followings like her get paid a ridiculous amount of money for adverts so it all adds up, well it would if she didn’t just spend it.

Reactions: 27
"Dat barstid didn't pay me effing tax bill"
Pete Ya ****, has done all this to her at a time when she can’t get the meds she doesn’t take and she’s about to welcome her new step child. With 5 kids to look after on her own already and a new step child on the way she is so drained she can’t attend ALL her planned court cases. She can however do JYY photo shoots in London, any podcast she’s asked to do and all things publicity wise with JJ. Honestly my heat goes out to her…

oh scratch that, it’s just come back again, couldn’t deal with the stench of rotting lies and feel sorry for me stories..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know someone who got sent down for charging vat on car purchases and not paying it to hmrc they don’t take that lightly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Harvey and Me was three years ago and she did a 'healing from trauma/mental health' thingie about a year ago....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Only recently posted stuff on IG is food with no attached location.
Does he think distancing himself from her will stop the tax man needing any information from him ?
Last post with KP on his insta was at BBC Radio 1 with Michelle Visage in August 2023! The day before Rymi had been with his pal Wayne Lineker in Ibiza and KP had been with Rymi in Ibiza too.
---
I know someone who got sent down for charging vat on car purchases and not paying it to hmrc they don’t take that lightly
And that's just for VAT, she's not paid NI or self-employed tax either. She's also hidden cars and horses from her 1st bankruptcy ....allegedly!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.