Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Signed off what ?? She said earlier she’s going to a photo shoot and she was recording a podcast at the time 😂 you cant be signed off your legal accountability !
also if she is signed off by a doctor from being fit to work , how convenient! She will no doubt now be claiming sickness benefit from the uk taxpayer while the spots and get her hair and nails done everyday !!
still lying. She knew there was court today, acting like she didn’t know. 😡. She said ‘different types of bankruptcy’. Thick cow. She’s still carrying on trying to deceive people. I really hope April hearing proves her deception, fraud, the lot. Honestly I’m shocked she’s still telling lies. So HMRC got it wrong, she’s paid the tax, but she never sent a lawyer to represent her & prove them wrong. Never once co- operated and give any paperwork that’s been asked for or answered the financial questions that have been asked. She’s not provided bank details that have been requested. She’s not provided info about loans or credit cards. Why? 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
still lying. She knew there was court today, acting like she didn’t know. 😡. She said ‘different types of bankruptcy’. Thick cow. She’s still carrying on trying to deceive people. I really hope April hearing proves her deception, fraud, the lot. Honestly I’m shocked she’s still telling lies. So HMRC got it wrong, she’s paid the tax, but she never sent a lawyer to represent her & prove them wrong. Never once co- operated and give any paperwork that’s been asked for or answered the financial questions that have been asked. She’s not provided bank details that have been requested. She’s not provided info about loans or credit cards. Why? 😡
If you hear of any details of her driving to the salon….please let me know 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 49
'‘I know I had court, last week or the week before, but because of what’s going on in my life, I’ve actually been signed off because I’m dealing with serious stuff.’

‘You know, there’s all different kinds of bankruptcies. I think they just use the word bankruptcy but nobody knows the ins and outs of everything and trust me I don’t get away with stuff either, like you can’t,’ ''

Absolutely delusional! So she's been 'signed off' by who, you don't get off serious charges and appearances that easy.
And yes they're using the word bankruptcy because it's an actual legal term.... for an actual legal procedure 🤦‍♀️
She’s been ‘signed off’ but is giving an interview, so working?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She’s been ‘signed off’ but is giving an interview, so working?
She’s making out ‘oh I’m signed off sick, I can’t go to court’.
Doesn’t work like that KFP.
There was a woman near where I live, got a prison sentence and thought the doctor could sign her off it!!! Long story short: she went down.

just like you are KFP.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Signed off what ?? She said earlier she’s going to a photo shoot and she was recording a podcast at the time 😂 you cant be signed off your legal accountability !
also if she is signed off by a doctor from being fit to work , how convenient! She will no doubt now be claiming sickness benefit from the uk taxpayer while the spots and get her hair and nails done everyday !!
If she hasn't been paying her tax and NI she won't be entitled to sickness benefit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She used to say that she wasn't bankrupt, that it was her company that was made bankrupt. That's why she was probably so smug about being minted and how she was full sure that her house was secure. Well now, SHE, has been made bankrupt for not paying her taxes and SHE is smug no more! Now, her house is most definitely not safe!!

Last time she was made bankrupt it was on one of her shows, can't remember which one, maybe My Crazy Life, and Peter Andre rang her to say he was sorry to hear that she had been made bankrupt. Again, shows the measure of the man. Can't see him ringing her this time. But maybe Carl will ring her to laugh down the line. He's dodged himself a bullet there.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That podcast! WTAF!!!
Some bloke off camera saying she's got nothing to be ashamed of? Well, sorry but I beg to differ. Yes she bleeping HAS - defrauding the taxman is defrauding every single one of us who pays our taxes religiously each month.
"I think they just use the word bankruptcy but nobody knows the ins and outs of everything" No, maybe not yet but rest assured Katie, those forensic guys are coming for you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Whats the odds when this bh hearing takes place she will not turn up, and be missing in action with another lame excuse which will be believed. Then the Skanky juggernaut will just roll on as usual with nothing actually happening. The only thing that will ever take her down is the grim reaper and he seemed to have missed his bus, because Skanks is still here.
He may have missed the bus but he's strapped his roller skates on and following it with a furious determination to get Skankerella pretty darn sharpish!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That podcast video is wow just wow 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔 As usual the guy interviewing her is sucking up to her. going “A story has just dropped, don’t worry it’s not that bad, nothing anyone should be ashamed of“ 🤦🏽‍♀️ errrrr she owes £750,000 in unpaid tax and VAT mate, I think that’s pretty bad.

Even for her this is ridiculous, feigning she has no idea her court case was today, in complete denial, talking absolute 💩 and state of her, stuffing her face while talking, and that face, it’s really falling apart now, her nose, those lips and her skin is in a dreadful state.

This is shocking in so many ways, oh it’s so over for her now, I’m not sure she even understands what a mess she’s in anymore. For those who haven’t seen it….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Yes Helena, the Lizard People, you know the ones who are secretly controlling the Skank to commit more and more crimes, both of the law and crimes of fashion, you know the ones who shove a Henry Hoover up her Hooter and fill her up with Coke, the ones who 'water board' her with bottles of vodka, strap her into the driver's seat of her uninsured and untaxed car and force her to drive without a licence, such a poor thing, my heart is breaking for her 💔💔, the poor Queen of our Hearts Katie Price 😍💖💘

p.s. I've just got off the phone with the Priory, they're sending over a special prescription for me LOL 🤪😆😆
Ladies ... you are wrong... its not fair that Pete has been invited to join the lizard people and Kipper hasn't been ... damn those lizard people

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@DC16 - you mentioned in a previous post that KFP would have to ‘go full section 2’ to avoid appearing in court. I understand that means a 28 day stay in a hospital under the mental health act. Surely the priory is not suitable for this? It would need to be some kind of NHS hospital?

PS thanks for all your work bringing this bint to book.
Section 2 would be transport to local NHS Trust facility, or nearest available NHS facility with MH inpatient capacity.
Sadly, it's not unheard of for patients to be detained and transported outside of the county they live in due to the lack of suitable facilities.

All reasonable steps should be taken to ensure there is a place of safety/inpatient facility ready to receive a Section 2 patient, as there will (hopefully) have been a certain amount of planning amongst the MHT/Social Services before the person is detained.

However, private clinics like The Priory do backfill and receive emergency admissions if a Trust cannot provide a suitable location.

Must caveat the above that it isn't my area of expertise, as Ambo tend to deal a lot more with Section 136 alongside the police and SS/EDT under "Right Care, Right Person".

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If you hear of any details of her driving to the salon….please let me know 😘
Of course I will. There’s many people on the look out for her driving, believe me. Even in the Bridge pub😂 They even asked Crawl to move his car when he parked there. It’s opposite LA studio’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
CF has gone to an event with Paramount, Ex on the beach.
Lots of potential past eggs there…
Callum Best
James Locke

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.