Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought (and I’m putting out on here)if house is repossessed and needs help with housing could be looked upon as intentionally made herself homeless?? No NI payments has knock on affect with certain benefits…etc., maybe should be at home going thru all these circumstances coz possibility housing could put in a hostel for emergency housing, needs to do housing application ready in case it comes to it, renting with her track record she’d need guarantor and who in their right mind would do that !!!
Fingers crossed J&B will be housed back with their Dad no need for them to be homeless(if she losses the house)
What a crappy mess to be in I’d be petrified to be honest…as people have said before how’d she sleep at night 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s made of reinforced concrete must be as don’t give a tit!!

Reactions: 35
Right, I’ve been on here all day. I’m going bed now, so signing off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
According to court papers, £535,700 in unpaid national insurance or self-assessment tax make up the majority of the debt, as well as £40,000 in late payment

so if this is right she won’t be entitled to her full pension as she isn’t paying her national insurance. Fine if it’s only been the odd year but it looks like reading between the lines she hadn’t been paying her taxes including national insurance for years!
she’s going to end up an old lady with no home and no pension (if she survives that Long)

Reactions: 28
If she's not an employee, she can't get sickness pay as self employed thankfully.
You can get something now as my hubby claimed some last year. He actually had mental breakdown not one like Skank claims to have though!. It wasn't much but better than nothing and they expected you to do phone and in person interviews now and then to discuss going back to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously I can’t cope, I’ve just collapsed in a heap laughing, he doesn’t wanna be there, look at him, and why is he the same height as her, even if she’s got heels on, he’s a tiny little man, I thought he was meant to be 5’10” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

This is so not her sort of guy, this is hilarious, every photo he just looks gormless and there’s no chemistry between them even on a friendship level, oh my sides 😂

View attachment 2823470
Gormless-that was my thought too. AND he’s piling the weight on!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Seriously I can’t cope, I’ve just collapsed in a heap laughing, he doesn’t wanna be there, look at him, and why is he the same height as her, even if she’s got heels on, he’s a tiny little man, I thought he was meant to be 5’10” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

This is so not her sort of guy, this is hilarious, every photo he just looks gormless and there’s no chemistry between them even on a friendship level, oh my sides 😂

View attachment 2823470
Did she arrive by mototcycle?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well This is Embarrassing 😳 one of the Ex on the Beach Girls has worn the same Trousers lol
Who wore it Better lol 😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣
OMG today keeps giving, that girl’s noticed and posted this, state of the Skank, thinks it’s down with the kids, nah Skank it’s a Mum who’s brought two beach balls to the party 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten in the background there, trying to ignore her 😁

Court case, what court case, this must be what being signed off is all about….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Faux leather £34 least not real leather
Omg-I just said motocross hahahahaha
---
OMG today keeps giving, that girl’s noticed and posted this, state of the Skank, thinks it’s down with the kids, nah Skank it’s a Mum who’s brought two beach balls to the party 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten in the background there, trying to ignore her 😁

Court case, what court case, this must be what being signed off is all about….

View attachment 2823622
This isn’t something to be proud of…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
According to some of the Braindead over on FB....yes, it definitely is STILL Pete's fault, even after this many years, he's still manipulating her by the secret code language of the Lizard People! 🦎:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yes, and the talking candle told her this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a thought (and I’m putting out on here)if house is repossessed and needs help with housing could be looked upon as intentionally made herself homeless?? No NI payments has knock on affect with certain benefits…etc., maybe should be at home going thru all these circumstances coz possibility housing could put in a hostel for emergency housing, needs to do housing application ready in case it comes to it, renting with her track record she’d need guarantor and who in their right mind would do that !!!
Fingers crossed J&B will be housed back with their Dad no need for them to be homeless(if she losses the house)
What a crappy mess to be in I’d be petrified to be honest…as people have said before how’d she sleep at night 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s made of reinforced concrete must be as don’t give a tit!!
Im hoping all these bankrupcy hearings and more to come latest driving conviction claiming MH will go against her in any Family Court hearings as her live and J&B is very unstable right now im hoping something big will happen next BH and the clocks ticking on the latest driving fine she got judge gave her 28 days to pay lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29
F
Here you are Twaddle, reminisce at your pleasure 😁
Skanky maybe able to dodge her creditors, but she can't dodge PC Christina Lane 🤣

DM taking the piss in so many ways here...😂😂😂

Whilst clearing stating all the facts & figures regarding her 2nd bankruptcy.

The 'I've been signed off...' quote just confirms to the wider public exactly how thick & clueless she is!
Gusset is a bit low on those trousers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
if she pays her tax i doubt the taxman would be taking her to court
I feel like a thick witch lol so Skankys saying she had a sick note to not go to court as shes got too much stuff going on 🤬🤬 but can be on a podcast when news of the bankrupcy comes out today so is she trying to say the sick note only applies to court lol but shes ok to laugh and joke on a bleeping podcast and worse lie about it claiming shes paid tax.....clearly not or HMRC would not have taken the lying witch to court HMRC said she hadnt paid anything or respondedvto them and the court stated Skany didnt turn up or even send a lawyer no mention of a bleeping sicknote so as usual shes lying shes started all this MH BS since last week as she knows damn well shes got these hearing and the one next month shes setting the scen yet again to try and get hearings ajourned yet again im hoping the BH next month dont put the date back yet again 🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 she looks like she's about to go on a bucking Bronco!!! Or she is a f**king Bronco !!
Gormless ugly looking fuckers when was this taken lol Skanky doesnt look too upset here and whatbthe actual duck are they wearing look like bin liners lol
It's that bag that gets me - couldn't he buy another in a different colour 😂🤣

I know I shouldn't think it, but he looks like he should be laying tarmac, and be happy in a caravan.

They look a state - like a Mum/Son out for an night - SB must be howling seeing this, I know I am 😁
That bleeping bag gets me why didnt he buy a black one ffs its a shite bag whatever designer its meant to be and he shows it off ever chance he gets Skanky should of bought him a new one in duty free when they wentbawaybi wouldnt be seen dead with a bloke with that bag ffs and wtf are they wearing was that the dress code as Skank always seems to get it very wrong lol
---
The “former glamorous” model 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Been signed off so she cantbattend court but looking happy as bleeping larry on a night out the same day shes a piss taking bleep
---
At the moment skanks going full on WWE wrestling she's dressing like Shaun Michaels now. 🤣🤣🤣
Dirty witch shes even got stains on those vile plastic trousers proper minger
---
What does she mean when she says she’s been signed off? Do you know?
Shes taking the piss yet again sticking two fingers up at the court id say
---
DM taking the piss in so many ways here...😂😂😂

Whilst clearing stating all the facts & figures regarding her 2nd bankruptcy.

The 'I've been signed off...' quote just confirms to the wider public exactly how thick & clueless she is!
Whos looking after J&B again while shes out on the piss again not to bothered about her issues shes claiming when shes out is she hope the BH sees this
---
Faux leather £34 least not real leather
Very nasty
---
Same @SmillieKylie
What the actual Fook are they both wearing lol 😂 and looks like she’s wiped her Coke ❄ nail on the fly of her disgusting faux motorcycle leathers
What do they look like 👍 I Literally Don’t have words 🤣🤣🤣
Its been a very good day and their outing is the icing on the cake🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
JJ was embarrassed with Ella when she was drinking - saying she was too loud etc. has he seen this mess with a drink in her!?! Not to mention ❄ 👃 no idea how he thinks this is ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The house hasnt been adapted & H lives in a college so they will see straight through that, she could easily live in a 3 bed terraced house, no reason to keep MM

Wont have the money for a dogsbody either so off you duck Dim Lyn
Would she get an allowance from sale of house to rent or buy a smaller suitable property? For instance a 3 bed semi somewhere? That way the kids wont be homeless and she is forced to live a more sensible budget?
---

View attachment 2823470
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her top lip has vanished and her nose seems to get fatter and flatter by the hour???
Screenshot_20240319-055253_Samsung Internet~01.jpg

---
The dirty mare has already made a mess of her pants. Can’t be food as it would wipe off the pleather quite easily…..perhaps something hot has scorched them 🤔. These photos amused me greatly. We must preserve them for future photoshop fun and lols.
Oh yes I wonder what this was? Dropped the crack pipe?

Screenshot_20240319-060003_Samsung Internet~01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ve figured out why he annoys me so much. He has obviously been practising his picture face. It’s a lopsided sneer/grin. It’s not genuine, the smile never reaches his eyes. So while he thinks he’s being all cool in his shite catcher pleathers with his little mummy bag, he just looks like a complete gormless brainless twit. Added to the fact he’s with the ronseal deep orange predator, what a total loser. As for her, there’s only one word and our Dolly must be spitting it out at speed!
IMG_0207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.