Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I can quite gladly enlighten but none of you need it as you have all figured it out as you have more than one brain cell. There is bankruptcy which is the same as bankruptcy which is exactly the same as bankruptcy which as you’ve guessed it is no different to bankruptcy. Only one type of bankruptcy order can be made and that’s a bankruptcy order. Also no idea what she was on about as there is no such thing as “signed off sick” unless you are employed. Interesting video though - watched it again - did catch her on the back foot & she was just a bit rattled which is why she came out with a load of verbal diaorrea. Not that she gives a toss. She wears bankruptcy and court hearings like some badge of honour. She will be even more rattled at her next court hearing in April which is her public examination relating to her first bankruptcy which for the avoidance of doubt is not a different type of bankruptcy to her second. It’s been adjourned a number of times. This hearing is due to her non cooperation with the trustee. Think someone said it’s an all day hearing. These PEs are no joke. On the stand answering question after question. If she doesn’t turn up for no good reason and think patience will be running thin on the MH front then a warrant can be issued for her arrest and she will be forced to face the court. I’m sure there will be twists and turns in the plot before then. In the meantime she will be summoned to appear at the Official Receivers Offices to explain away her second bankruptcy - no doubt they will educate her about the different types of bankruptcy which is quite simple as there is only one! A good day all in all Tattlers!
Thank you for your quick response Schmooze ❤ . Even us without your knowledge, assumed there was only one type of bankruptcy. She knew she had the court case yesterday, so why she was acting 'shocked' was just deflection. She was put on the spot & as you say, the verbal diarrhea was dripping from her potty mouth. I too think there will be twists & turns & drama's before the April BH. IF she ever get's to court for this, she will tie herself in knots when questioned. As the saying goes, 'liars need good memories' and she will drop herself in it, big time. Her own mouth will be her demise. She has no legal representation & I can't believe IF she did suddenly instruct solicitors/accountants, they would be able to ask for a delay to look at her case. She's had YEARS to sort this mess out.
1710831826030.png

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Skank was very quiet at the pr night for ex on the beach unlike when she appeared at the geordie shore one in Jan. No screaming look at me attention seeking on chloes ig etc

Is that because the other young women including Legoboys mafs mate Lauren who were attending looked 1000% better than her in both dressed and behaviour 🤔
Think this crowd ignore her these days, no clinging off callum best either..which is a surprise as skank likes him

Reactions: 31
Oh my lord she can't even cope with him for a few hours, it will be carnage if he moves in. They will trigger each other and those children will be in the crossfire.
He is big enough to do serious damage. If not in the right environment he loses it becauunable to apply reasoning and control. Doesn’t err well for anyone in that house if he is drag away from the safe familia college enviroment to back home used to save KP MMto do someone some damage
Off the Citizen's Advice website -
Stopping the sale
You may have some options for stopping the sale of your home altogether.

Exceptional circumstances
The court may decide that there are some exceptional circumstances which mean you can keep your home or at least delay its sale. These might include:

• you have a disabled child and the house has been adapted for their needs
  • you're over 70.
I don't suppose the first point counts as H is an adult and not living at home. As previous said, she has mentioned bringing him home. But it's not an adapted home.
Second point, she may look over 70 but her age goes against her so in theory there's no reason to delay any longer. Shove her in a grotty bedsit and get those kids back to their father !
Am I being pedantic if I say technically H is not a disabled child?

Reactions: 21
She used to say that she wasn't bankrupt, that it was her company that was made bankrupt. That's why she was probably so smug about being minted and how she was full sure that her house was secure. Well now, SHE, has been made bankrupt for not paying her taxes and SHE is smug no more! Now, her house is most definitely not safe!!

Last time she was made bankrupt it was on one of her shows, can't remember which one, maybe My Crazy Life, and Peter Andre rang her to say he was sorry to hear that she had been made bankrupt. Again, shows the measure of the man. Can't see him ringing her this time. But maybe Carl will ring her to laugh down the line. He's dodged himself a bullet there.
and he passed said bullet over to Legohead just in time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Daddy Woods will be laughing into his Psychiatrist certificates over this one
---
CF has gone to an event with Paramount, Ex on the beach.
Lots of potential past eggs there…
Callum Best
James Locke
I don't see Callum's Mum tolerating the likes of skank near her boy - that'll be a fight worth watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m waiting for Skanky to say it’s all a misunderstanding, she doesn’t owe anywhere near this much, and it’s all getting sorted. Not to mention ‘my house is safe, no one can take it away from me’.
So nice to finally see the walls closing in on her :)
That old chestnut 😞

Reactions: 17
why is the sun printing Katie splashed out on a pink Ferrari worth 179k no she never had a pink Ferrari she stood next to one and said she was getting one NEVER HAPPENED i stood next to Buckingham palace once do i now own it they should stop printing what ever she says and start printing thr truth about her lifestyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well there we go, unable to attend court for any reason but totally able to be away from home, stay in hotels and parade about in poo stained plastic pants. Maybe she suffers from Judge phobia?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How can the witch be signed off when she doesnt go to an actual job shes self employed i thought when you were signed off it was a certificate you got from your GP to give to your employer and even then you dont need to be signed off straight away ffs whos she going to give her certificate/ signing off letter to ? herself lol she really is a thick witch to say the least.I think she only made a lot of money when Clair and Can managed her anx kept her on a tight leash when they dumped her she had her tv shows they dried up shes been grifting ever since anybody know what year her brother stopped dealing with her finances ? she alzo says men cost her loads of money but she always managed to ksep the houses a major asset and if PA cost her a lot more fool her for not having a pre nup with the other two marriages she rushes in to everything and KH wss made to give up his day job and his stripping as she was jelous then she moans he didnt work but he ended up her unpaid bleeping help anyhow rant over shes still a bleep and i dislike her
---

Yes YT requires work consistency and effort editing etc a lot of creators make a lot of money but as usual with her she it was a 5 minute wonder another bloody failure of hers i cant waatch the podcasts they send my blood pressure off the scale
Yes Claire tried to change her image from Jordan to Katie Price & it worked for the time she was married to Peter. They were earning massive sums of money & she was also still doing her own photo shoots etc. She paid out 25% to Can, 15-20% to Daniel who was managing her webpages & 'fan' material (signing posters merchandise etc). Then she had Andrew the accountant, plus tax & VAT. She was sneaky & asked for cash in hand, when she could, for the own personal shoots she did & the Backgrid pictures.She thought Claire didn't know, but she did & pulled her up a few time's, to no avail. She always had wads of cash on her when she went out. Once her & peter split & she met Alex, she was off the rails. Still had her accountant, but went through so many managers/PR people. She's been a professional to dodgy dealings, ducking & diving & it's now catching up on her. I bet as well, AFP never paid a penny in tax on the £35K a year she was paid to look after Harvey. And Mr PP with his 'no VAT' deals, cash in hand. He already had one company (PP Fencing Sussex Ltd) dissolved in 2012). The whole family are wheeler dealers. Hope SFP is declaring tax on her 'extra' income too. Can't believe she still works for CIN. Spends all her time on podcasts, grifting to get work for madam, doing up her new house & taking pictures of other people's front doors, as well as trying to blag freebie's as an 'influencer'. Where does she find the time to work for CIN? :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 57
I’ve figured out why he annoys me so much. He has obviously been practising his picture face. It’s a lopsided sneer/grin. It’s not genuine, the smile never reaches his eyes. So while he thinks he’s being all cool in his shite catcher pleathers with his little mummy bag, he just looks like a complete gormless brainless twit. Added to the fact he’s with the ronseal deep orange predator, what a total loser. As for her, there’s only one word and our Dolly must be spitting it out at speed!
View attachment 2823917
His trousers look like dustbin bags and that body she is wearing is cutting her like a cheese wire. Phwoar fishy!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
duck me taken ages to catch up,fab posts peeps and info as well.

That bleeping pic of cuntface and slitty eyed midge..My god.😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a bleeping they both are,HIM bleeping sllitty eyed bleep.🤮🤮🤮
not what i would call a red carpet event just a party full of wannabes from reality tv so as reality tv is full of these YOUNG so called celebs she would have looked like the chaperone at the school dance you know the teacher that stood in the corner making sure the kids behave i have never watched even one episode of so called reality tv as in my opinion it is all staged for the camera so how on earth can they call it reality is beyond me so i do not even know one of these so called stars)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
if you scroll through it Kipper was BANNED FROM DRIVING THEN and good old Edna was at the wheel ...
---

OMFG the delusion 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Katie Price was a former panelist on Loose Women, with her most recent stint ending in 2019. The former glamour model was removed from show due to concerns about her behaviour behind the scenes.
I've just said exactly the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry I can’t read all those bleeping driving thingies,I’m so bleeping wound up,wish I had an AK57,really I do.pissed off with the bleeping revolting shite she’s got away with for years and years.die you ugly bleep,take the bleeping ugly bastard creepy sister and the family with you.
Hold back on the AK57 Dolly, we need you here. Anyway, the way things are going I'd say it's looking like she will get a prison sentence. And, I think she knows it. That's why she's not complying and being all cocky about prison

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You can get something now as my hubby claimed some last year. He actually had mental breakdown not one like Skank claims to have though!. It wasn't much but better than nothing and they expected you to do phone and in person interviews now and then to discuss going back to work.
That's something new then, thank you.

I hope your husband is doing better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.