Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Are Skank and Legohead really in love?

• Not a chance

Votes: 287 63.4%
  • They are when it comes to PR and earning opportunites

Votes: 164 36.2%
  • Yes it is true love

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all welcome to thread #367!

Here is the link to #366

Thank you to @MelodyMaker for the thread title had to just slightly reword so no swearing in the title (i.e. "tits" - changed to "Norks")

1710773805612.png

The good news is that Skank has been made skankrupt for a 2nd time - which is extremely rare - considering she has not been discharged (ew 🤮 ) from her first one...

1710773598743.png

There has been a huge backlash to the fact she only got fined last week for her latest driving duck up

As you were Krusties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
lol , Edna’s taken all the comments off the new IG podcast post. They must’ve been getting hammered. You’d think she’d see the bigger picture wouldn’t you but nah, she’s vile and up herself just like her sister

• Haha
Reactions: 53
@mrspig99 they can only estimate on past earnings if she hasn't provided any current info, agree with you as I can't see her recent work being anywhere near as profitable as old jobs.

Someone else said about VAT, you can still be vat registered if a sole trader/self employed, she doesn’t have to be running a company or be a Director.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I’m waiting for Skanky to say it’s all a misunderstanding, she doesn’t owe anywhere near this much, and it’s all getting sorted. Not to mention ‘my house is safe, no one can take it away from me’.
So nice to finally see the walls closing in on her :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Trying again, think I left it too late on the last thread :)

thread suggestion:

Katie Price #368
The worsest cases of bankruptcy the judge’s ever seen, jail at last for the Skankruptcy Queen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
@mrspig99 they can only estimate on past earnings if she hasn't provided any current info, agree with you as I can't see her recent work being anywhere near as profitable as old jobs.

Someone else said about VAT, you can still be vat registered if a sole trader/self employed, she doesn’t have to be running a company or be a Director.
So…..VAT registration threshold in the UK for 2024 is £85,000 of taxable turnover in a 12-month period. This means that if a business's taxable turnover exceeds or is expected to exceed this threshold, it is required to register for VAT with HMRC.
So she must have been drawing in at least these kind of figures to qualify for VAT registration! Cant imaging selling JYY tat can be making that kind of cash , or even OF?? Although prob paying herself a lot of wages !

Reactions: 26
I’m waiting for Skanky to say it’s all a misunderstanding, she doesn’t owe anywhere near this much, and it’s all getting sorted. Not to mention ‘my house is safe, no one can take it away from me’.
So nice to finally see the walls closing in on her :)
She says those things in mainstream (and almost mainstream) interviews usually though ...
Lorraine, This Morning in the distant past ... Jeremy Vine, Stephs Crap Lunch, Comb Over Dolan and Farage all got it last time ...
All she has left now are podcasts that no one listens to - however loud she shrieks

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think all this bankrupcy stuff is the one and only reason she took J & B, because she thinks having the kids will give her some protection. She's convinced she can't loss the MM, but there's no point in trying to heat a house if you haven't got a pot left to piss in.
SHE IS A bleep. Surely she can't blame her ex's for her non payment of VAT, TAX and NI.
Ohhhhhh you naughty ex's

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think all this bankrupcy stuff is the one and only reason she took J & B, because she thinks having the kids will give her some protection. She's convinced she can't loss the MM, but there's no point in trying to heat a house if you haven't got a pot left to piss in.
SHE IS A bleep. Surely she can't blame her ex's for her non payment of VAT, TAX and NI.
Ohhhhhh you naughty ex's
Its ALL Pete's fault ... everything ... always has been ... always will be 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Here is the link to #366

Thank you to @MelodyMaker for the thread title had to just slightly reword so no swearing in the title (i.e. "tits" - changed to "Norks")

View attachment 2822554

The good news is that Skank has been made skankrupt for a 2nd time - which is extremely rare - considering she has not been discharged (ew 🤮 ) from her first one...

View attachment 2822549

There has been a huge backlash to the fact she only got fined last week for her latest driving duck up

As you were Krusties!
Ive not seen any good comments about her anywhere lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comment in the fail…..sounds about right 🙄

Too many people are scared of her mouth. I remember when she got pulled over on 'Police, Camera, Action'. She was identifiable by the garish pink range rover that they were following. It was speeding, swerving, the driver was on her phone and the vehicle was flagged on ANPR as uninsured. The camera crew traveling with the police filmed all incidents, as they occur in public. Price was driving, but told the police that the camera crew weren't allowed to film her, and that the police weren't allowed to name her.
The police obliged... she got away with all of it too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Here is the link to #366

View attachment 2822554

View attachment 2822549

As you were Krusties!
🥳🥳 thanks peeps ❤

Reactions: 16
The daily mail article about her bankruptcy has racked up over 1.2K comments in a VERY short space of time! Shows how hated she is by most decent people in the UK!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
lol , Edna’s taken all the comments off the new IG podcast post. They must’ve been getting hammered. You’d think she’d see the bigger picture wouldn’t you but nah, she’s vile and up herself just like her sister
This is how thick they are, especially OfSophie, they hardly get any engagement on their podcast IG posts and yet she goes and disables them because of certain comments, just delete the ones you don't want others to read, aye Soph ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comment in the fail…..sounds about right 🙄

Too many people are scared of her mouth. I remember when she got pulled over on 'Police, Camera, Action'. She was identifiable by the garish pink range rover that they were following. It was speeding, swerving, the driver was on her phone and the vehicle was flagged on ANPR as uninsured. The camera crew traveling with the police filmed all incidents, as they occur in public. Price was driving, but told the police that the camera crew weren't allowed to film her, and that the police weren't allowed to name her.
The police obliged... she got away with all of it too.
Its just a long long litany of disasters for her behind the wheel.... for someone who's such a brwilliant drwiver.... She rear-ended someone and was really rude to her.... the driver of the other car is certain she was on her phone when she drove into the back of her too....

Pugh said: 'I was sat in a queue of traffic looking in the mirror and I saw the car behind going faster, not slowing down. The driver was hunched over, clearly looking at their phone and not looking at the road.
'I remember thinking that person isn't going to stop and then there was a bang and she had accelerated right into the back of me. I was in shock and upset because I'd never been in a crash before.'
Pugh got out of her car to inspect the damage and recognised the driver as the former glamour model.
'She was quite dismissive and didn't get out of her car,' she said. 'She shouted, "oh, don't worry about it, it's fine". 'I said, "it's not fine. Look at the damage to my car!"'

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.