Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget she’s lining J to be the new H…so maybe she’ll claim she’s having the house adapted for J to live in the MM comfortably? Ridiculous I know…but!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes I can quite gladly enlighten but none of you need it as you have all figured it out as you have more than one brain cell. There is bankruptcy which is the same as bankruptcy which is exactly the same as bankruptcy which as you’ve guessed it is no different to bankruptcy. Only one type of bankruptcy order can be made and that’s a bankruptcy order. Also no idea what she was on about as there is no such thing as “signed off sick” unless you are employed. Interesting video though - watched it again - did catch her on the back foot & she was just a bit rattled which is why she came out with a load of verbal diaorrea. Not that she gives a toss. She wears bankruptcy and court hearings like some badge of honour. She will be even more rattled at her next court hearing in April which is her public examination relating to her first bankruptcy which for the avoidance of doubt is not a different type of bankruptcy to her second. It’s been adjourned a number of times. This hearing is due to her non cooperation with the trustee. Think someone said it’s an all day hearing. These PEs are no joke. On the stand answering question after question. If she doesn’t turn up for no good reason and think patience will be running thin on the MH front then a warrant can be issued for her arrest and she will be forced to face the court. I’m sure there will be twists and turns in the plot before then. In the meantime she will be summoned to appear at the Official Receivers Offices to explain away her second bankruptcy - no doubt they will educate her about the different types of bankruptcy which is quite simple as there is only one! A good day all in all Tattlers!
Brilliant Schmooze, not only Informative, but very funny 😂 I’ve been laughing at her since I saw the podcast video, I think “different types of bankruptcies” and “I’ve been signed-off” may well become a running joke on here 😂

Think I can speak for all of us and say your contributions are wonderful, I really don’t understand the world of finance at this level, we have a few knowledgeable people who do, and it’s fab to have people like yourself who know what’s going on 👍🏾

You get my highest praise tonight, oops I’ve had a couple of drinks 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I think she's getting signed off mixed up with signed in, as when someone is sectioned!!
As usual shes no clue what shes talking about shes showing just how thick she really is and as for her going on that podcast sayingvshes paid tax lol shes obviously not and a total load of bollox blaming her MH for not turning up its clearly stated she didnt respond to anything since last November and HMRC has had enough and obviously shes not even got a lawyer either shes beyond arrogant and in denial
BUT is the first bankruptcy the same as the second bankruptcy or is the second bankruptcy the same as the first and if there's no outcome in the first bankruptcy will it be added to the second or if there's no outcome to the second bankruptcy will it be added to the first bankruptcy and if there's no outcome to the first bankruptcy and second bankruptcy will there be a third bankruptcy to decide the outcome of the first bankruptcy and the second bankruptcy. 😘
Its Bankrupcy central lol im sure HMRC can end up in criminal court like it did with Boris Becker and if the first bankrupcy have bought in forensic accountants im sure HMRC will look at all that and if they find out shes been hiding/not declaring money or assets she will be in even bigger tit than shes in now i wonder if shes even been paying her mortgage wonder if she declared money she git from channel 4 also the RR she purchased from SB whos name is that in lol think shes gonna get an even bigger shock(fingers crossed) at nxt months BH

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OK, so what happens now? The judge has issued a second bankruptcy order - a rarity, we are told. How is this going to impact her daily life?

Reactions: 22
Let’s not forget she’s lining J to be the new H…so maybe she’ll claim she’s having the house adapted for J to live in the MM comfortably? Ridiculous I know…but!
I think you could be right if she does that shes the lowest of the low id love to know what family court proceedings are going on if any right now
---
I'm sure I read somewhere they can give you 3 months to find somewhere. She's had years to avoid this situation and she has put her kids in an insecure position when they already had a secure home. Utter twunt!
Wasnt SB buying her a house in Essex at one point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Just seen
Seriously I can’t cope, I’ve just collapsed in a heap laughing, he doesn’t wanna be there, look at him, and why is he the same height as her, even if she’s got heels on, he’s a tiny little man, I thought he was meant to be 5’10” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

This is so not her sort of guy, this is hilarious, every photo he just looks gormless and there’s no chemistry between them even on a friendship level, oh my sides 😂

IMG_8330.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Criminal Prosecution for Deliberate Non-Payment of National Insurance Contributions

You could face criminal charges if you intentionally fail to pay your National Insurance contributions. This can lead to a fine, jail time, or both.

You must pay your National Insurance contributions on time, as the British government takes late payments very seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah.... that'll get you out of the deep doggy-doo-doo that you're in right now. A stint on Loose Women...!

I doubt LW will go anywhere near her now she has been made bankrupt yet again! IF they did they would be very foolish. She thinks if she keeps throwing these stories out there she will get an invite but it hasn't worked yet has it? She was supposedly going back into the jungle again, then BB bit on the side, still hasn't happened, plus all the other tit she throws out there hoping something will stick!

Reactions: 31

Just seen
DM taking the piss in so many ways here...😂😂😂

Whilst clearing stating all the facts & figures regarding her 2nd bankruptcy.

The 'I've been signed off...' quote just confirms to the wider public exactly how thick & clueless she is!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Seriously I can’t cope, I’ve just collapsed in a heap laughing, he doesn’t wanna be there, look at him, and why is he the same height as her, even if she’s got heels on, he’s a tiny little man, I thought he was meant to be 5’10” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

This is so not her sort of guy, this is hilarious, every photo he just looks gormless and there’s no chemistry between them even on a friendship level, oh my sides 😂

View attachment 2823470
She looks almost half decent here though for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2823470
The dirty mare has already made a mess of her pants. Can’t be food as it would wipe off the pleather quite easily…..perhaps something hot has scorched them 🤔. These photos amused me greatly. We must preserve them for future photoshop fun and lols.

• Haha
  • Heart
to be fair to Katie it does seem like there are at least two types of bankruptcy the type that normal people get(a allowance and every other penny goes towards your debt and the type that Katie gets(makes fu.k all difference to your lifestyle and you get away with ignoring it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Those photos are hilarious. All the filters in the world couldn’t make this boy look good. He just looks like he’s out with his mum, they Look ridiculous together. He looks about 21 and Skanky looks in her 50s :ROFLMAO:
And wtf are those trousers she’s wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I guess as she’s been ’signed off‘ she won’t be going to this thing below on Sunday. Shame that, she could have told them all about “the different type of bankruptcies and how they are not really bankruptcies, they just use the word bankruptcy”…..and everyone would have clapped and cheered 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edit, I’m on my second glass of wine tonight, and have to say I’m really enjoying today, she’s so f*cked. honestly I’m staggered at what she owes Mr Taxman, there no way back from this. What a day 🍷🥳😁

View attachment 2823187
I put a comment on their IG post about how could they have someone who is now a double bankrupt there and they've deleted it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I doubt LW will go anywhere near her now she has been made bankrupt yet again! IF they did they would be very foolish. She thinks if she keeps throwing these stories out there she will get an invite but it hasn't worked yet has it? She was supposedly going back into the jungle again, then BB bit on the side, still hasn't happened, plus all the other tit she throws out there hoping something will stick!
I would love them to interview her and go rogue. I might even pay to watch that!

• Haha

View attachment 2823470
Same @SmillieKylie
What the actual Fook are they both wearing lol 😂 and looks like she’s wiped her Coke ❄ nail on the fly of her disgusting faux motorcycle leathers
What do they look like 👍 I Literally Don’t have words 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.