Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I doubt wheel Harvey out for some deflection ...
Look at the size of Harvey šŸ˜” heā€™s got bigger seems to be gasping for air look at the face expression. New clothes to flog so mommy isnā€™t evicted

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Ah yes she'll be after the Springtime boxes from Upyours and other handouts to clothe him. Better that than spend any of her dosh on him, plus he can't buy his own as Mummy needs his bank cards more than ever now
She will be lucky. Ben is no longer a director on Uptheirs. I think he made a mistake getting the Dragon's Den backer involved in his company.

Reactions: 15
I dont actually think its worth that much now as theres a lot of work that needs doing to it inside and the grounds swimming pool i wonder if she ever got the septic tank fixed that was overflowingšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ also did she ever put all that land back to how it was after she was digging it up when she thought she could just add on a wedding venue and duck knows what else without any planning permission she realky is a thick witch a housel that size and with all the grounds needs constant upkeep and al ot of money she only had some rooms done because of rhe channel 4 show i bet its back to being the tit tip it was before as every house shes had shes turned into a bleeping pigsty shes a filthy minger the way she lets Bunny go out looking like a woman says it all
It would cost a fair chunk to decontaminate the land where the septic tank overflowed, it would probably affect planning permission too. She's also let the garden turn into a right mess. I can't see many people who would buy a house of that value wanting a tit garden or having to add 50k or more on for planting and landscaping. It would probably cost more still to fill in the unsafe pool, and random holes and remove things like the shipping containers.
---
I also now think she will not only use all the usual MH cards but now she's going to use the perimenopause symptoms too, forgetfulness, brain fog etc
But what about her PTSD, she never mentions it any more. She must have fully recovered from that šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont actually think its worth that much now as theres a lot of work that needs doing to it inside and the grounds swimming pool i wonder if she ever got the septic tank fixed that was overflowingšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ also did she ever put all that land back to how it was after she was digging it up when she thought she could just add on a wedding venue and duck knows what else without any planning permission she realky is a thick witch a housel that size and with all the grounds needs constant upkeep and al ot of money she only had some rooms done because of rhe channel 4 show i bet its back to being the tit tip it was before as every house shes had shes turned into a bleeping pigsty shes a filthy minger the way she lets Bunny go out looking like a woman says it all
Believe me even in the state itā€™s in that house is worth a fortune in that area itā€™s an equestrian property with land.
---
Look at the size of Harvey šŸ˜” heā€™s got bigger seems to be gasping for air look at the face expression. New clothes to flog so mommy isnā€™t evicted
Thought that college was supposed to be looking after him, how come heā€™s getting bigger and bigger? Canā€™t blame it all on the kipper as she hardly ever sees him.šŸ˜¢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Edna is desperate to elevate herself out of the animal underclass she and her family are part of and become respectable lower middle class. Turning her tiny Victorian terrace house into a pastiche of a country house hotel is not working.
No matter what she does, her pathetic attempt to be a glamour model will forever be enshrined on the internet šŸ¤® she wonā€™t be able to hide who she really is from her little boy, who will need to bleach his eyes if he ever googles his mum online šŸ˜œ

Although she got one thing right about her future, she certainly is *bigger* than her sister šŸ˜‚ https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/18734132.html

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If I doubt wheel Harvey out for some deflection ...
Once again "I'm a good mum, just look how I look after Harvey I'm his everything"

All of her "fans" are thick as bleeping pigshit not to see that Harvey is wheeled out whenever the dirty skank has fucked up her latest relationship or the nasty normal people are calling her out on her piss poor behaviour

I kinda hoped when he moved out then went to college that she'd leave him in peace in a out of sight out of mind scenario It must proper confuse him skanky picking him up and putting down like a ragdoll. Half the time he looks terrified when she's strutting about with him.

On a different note...

I must remember not to catch up on a skanky thread just after I've eaten. Each day she's more repulsive, needs a bleach bath. Vile excuse for a human being.

And relax ...šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see her 2nd bankruptcy is now on the public register (In her full name)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Sweet Baby Jesus he has to be the ugliest 'man' she's been with.
As if! She didn't quit she was sacked. Linda Robson said only last week she was a nightmare and liability as she couldn't keep her fat foul gob shut.
No mention of Carl being one of the exes in the DM article about her finances.

View attachment 2825156

I do like how they've referred to her as 'it' too. The entire UK public and media all feel the same way as Tattle now!

View attachment 2825157
Who's Peter Andrew!!!!!????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a snobby little sister so I know thatā€™s why I get pissed off with Edna, but her smug bloody face and enabling attitude while pretending her shite doesnā€™t stink really rubs me up the wrong way more than Skank sometimes. At least The Skank has the reason that her brain is drug addled and was most likely thick before the drugs. Edna has a degree, works for a charity and a sweet little son and tries to be a cut above but turns a blind eye to all the illegal shenanigans and child/animal cruelty. Iā€™ll be interested to see how she reacts when the Skanks career is totally in the shitter and/or sheā€™s in prisonā€¦
I feel the same with regard to Edna, she repulses me with her smugness and the lack of care for her nieces and nephews, she needs to take a long look in her (wide) mirror
---
So Madam said she was appearing on BB late and live, well sheā€™s not on the guest list tonight, leaves tomorrow and finale night šŸ¤”šŸ˜

Ainā€™t happening is it. Again, I wonder if sheā€™ll mention why she didnā€™t appear, on the podcast tomorrow, probably she was dealing with ā€˜serious stuffā€™ šŸ˜ Iā€™m kinda looking forward to this one, so funny to hear what Edna and her refuse to talk about, will they just ignore this weekā€™s events šŸ˜

View attachment 2826244
Sheā€™s been signed off, innit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Having done a bit of Google research, she bought the Mucky Mansion in 2014. I found this on Rightmove saying that it was last sold in 1996 but was re-listed in 2013. There's also an up-to-date valuation today...

I do love a nosie, me...
"Platts Greenhouse" - so she's turned it into a pot farm to make munney then?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im thinking shes not allowed to take the kids will she dare go on any holiday with all these bankrupcy and fines she got cant remember the last time she went to

Will she get any money for him now or will his college have control of his money now ? He is legally classed as an adult now although Skanky likes to make out hes still a child wonder if she will have him home for Easter or she will be out with Lego head can anybody remember the name of the college hes at please
---

She really is as thick as tit she only made money when Clair and Can managed her then they dumped her after she split with PA i remember her being pissed off about it but PA was with them long b4 he hooked up with her and i think they also managed Katona as well
He's at Star College in Cheltenham - hence why she got nicked driving there

Reactions: 19
Going over old ground but I don't remember seeing this before....

But Linda - who regularly appears on 'Loose Women' alongside the likes of former 'This Morning' host Ruth Langsford, pop star Frankie Bridge and 'Casualty' actress Sunetra Sarker - has never refused to sit with anyone on the panel, but she did recall that one co-star gave her a notably frosty reception some years ago.
She said: "[My daughter] Lauren was with me and she said, ā€˜She doesnā€™t like you, does she, Mum?ā€™ ā€˜Iā€™m not sure, Lauren...ā€™ ā€˜No, I really donā€™t think she does.ā€™ As we reached her table, she suddenly broke off from whispering and was all gushy saying, ā€˜Oh, hiiiii, Linda! How are you?ā€™, which just felt really fake.
"This was when I was starting out as a regular and I donā€™t know if certain people were feeling insecure because they were bringing new panellists in.
"Maybe she felt like she was going to be given the boot. And thinking about it, she didnā€™t last much longer! That had nothing to do with me, though. I donā€™t think any of us can presume weā€™re safe forever."

Yeah skanky - snowball + hell = "Welcome back dearie!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah yes she'll be after the Springtime boxes from Upyours and other handouts to clothe him. Better that than spend any of her dosh on him, plus he can't buy his own as Mummy needs his bank cards more than ever now
He designs his own clothes donā€™t ya know? Has his own range, or so mummy dearest reckons

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"It would cost a fair chunk to decontaminate the land where the septic tank overflowed, it would probably affect planning permission too. She's also let the garden turn into a right mess. I can't see many people who would buy a house of that value wanting a tit garden or having to add 50k or more on for planting and landscaping. It would probably cost more still to fill in the unsafe pool, and random holes and remove things like the shipping containers."

All of which make it more likely the place will be flattened to become a new development, that is after they decontaminate the gardens and replace the topsoil which I'd guess will cost hundreds of thousands in itself.
Skanky has completely ruined that old house, ruined the neighbourhood, ruined her kid's lives & more importantly to MEEEE - ruined Herself. I know which of these things actually deserves what it has coming :)

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Believe me even in the state itā€™s in that house is worth a fortune in that area itā€™s an equestrian property with land.
---

Thought that college was supposed to be looking after him, how come heā€™s getting bigger and bigger? Canā€™t blame it all on the kipper as she hardly ever sees him.šŸ˜¢
Donā€™t think the star collage gives to hoots
Itā€™s obvious that heā€™s not lost weight and they probably give Harvey what food he wants. Really shameful all Around ! Failed by all concerned šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Im thinking shes not allowed to take the kids will she dare go on any holiday with all these bankrupcy and fines she got cant remember the last time she went to

Will she get any money for him now or will his college have control of his money now ? He is legally classed as an adult now although Skanky likes to make out hes still a child wonder if she will have him home for Easter or she will be out with Lego head can anybody remember the name of the college hes at please
---

She really is as thick as tit she only made money when Clair and Can managed her then they dumped her after she split with PA i remember her being pissed off about it but PA was with them long b4 he hooked up with her and i think they also managed Katona as well
from what I know she will keep the mobility side of his PIP as would need that to help with bringing him home/back from college. Even though she canā€™t drive it would be deemed to go towards that. She would lose his personal care element of PIP but for any days that he is at home she would apply to the DWP
for something called ā€œboarder paymentsā€ and will get back for the proportion of days that heā€™s with her. He can claim ESA/UC in his own right as an adult (or on behalf of him), however Iā€™m not sure if that would go directly to him or would be used by the college for the cost of living/expenses etc. she wonā€™t be getting much for him from the DWP especially as heā€™s now an adult. Thatā€™s why she wheels him out for as much grifting coin as possible

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Donā€™t think the star collage gives to hoots
Itā€™s obvious that heā€™s not lost weight and they probably give Harvey what food he wants. Really shameful all Around ! Failed by all concerned šŸ˜”
Star College is a business after all - anything for a quiet life to avoid H kicking-off and smashing the place up or attacking the staff and other people. We all know that its easier to just give in rather than face the issue head-on, well Mummy does thats why he gets stuck in a corner with a 12 portion carrot cake to shut him up whilst she does important things on Herself.

She needs H more than he needs her though, more than ever now in the light of all the adverse publicity she's vaccuumed up in the past few months

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.