Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously I can’t cope, I’ve just collapsed in a heap laughing, he doesn’t wanna be there, look at him, and why is he the same height as her, even if she’s got heels on, he’s a tiny little man, I thought he was meant to be 5’10” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

This is so not her sort of guy, this is hilarious, every photo he just looks gormless and there’s no chemistry between them even on a friendship level, oh my sides 😂

View attachment 2823470
😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 she looks like she's about to go on a bucking Bronco!!! Or she is a f**king Bronco !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thought skank was out with Edna for a minute🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me he was only in the gym 3hrs ago "who ate all the carrot cake you greedy bleep" hope H gives you a slap when he finds out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
if she pays her tax i doubt the taxman would be taking her to court
If she had paid any tax why on earth wouldn't she have been in court proving that fact? She thinks everyone is as thick as her fans ( and whoever is doing this interview).

Reactions: 25
@SmillieKylie the Kylie giphy head shake you often post.... where can I find it? I'm having my hair cut this week & quite keen to remind myself of the style 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's that bag that gets me - couldn't he buy another in a different colour 😂🤣

I know I shouldn't think it, but he looks like he should be laying tarmac, and be happy in a caravan.

They look a state - like a Mum/Son out for an night - SB must be howling seeing this, I know I am 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder how many times they had to wipe away tears of laughter & come up for air as this was typed?!

"Flashing a glimpse of her toned and tattooed physique, she completed her saucy ensemble with leather trousers and a biker jacket."

Comedy gold DM 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 49
At the moment skanks going full on WWE wrestling she's dressing like Shaun Michaels now. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@SmillieKylie the Kylie giphy head shake you often post.... where can I find it? I'm having my hair cut this week & quite keen to remind myself of the style 😄
It was Kylie’s Glastonbury entrance, here’s a still shot of her. I love her hair here, she looks so lovely. Hey Skank, she’s 10 years older than you, oh dear you wish you look this good 😁

IMG_8332.jpeg

I love the Gif, it’s on the Giphy App, think it’s worth a re-run tonight, Kylie knows Skank’s in deep 💩 😁

IMG_3798.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She used to say that she wasn't bankrupt, that it was her company that was made bankrupt. That's why she was probably so smug about being minted and how she was full sure that her house was secure. Well now, SHE, has been made bankrupt for not paying her taxes and SHE is smug no more! Now, her house is most definitely not safe!!

Last time she was made bankrupt it was on one of her shows, can't remember which one, maybe My Crazy Life, and Peter Andre rang her to say he was sorry to hear that she had been made bankrupt. Again, shows the measure of the man. Can't see him ringing her this time. But maybe Carl will ring her to laugh down the line. He's dodged himself a bullet there.
I don’t recall Pete ringing her? Can anyone confirm what show this was on? Fair play to him like 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Katie price #368

Katie - “ive been signed off”
Everyone - “Oh do fook awf”

---
Hey Kipper, I hear there’s a campervan free soon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
At the moment skanks going full on WWE wrestling she's dressing like Shaun Michaels now. 🤣🤣🤣
duck me, Stan! You've killed me! 🤣😭
HBK definitely wore them better!!!

"I think I'm cute.
I know I'm sexy.
I got the looks.
That drives the girls chavs wild!"

9c1534ed9d89f9a262d6e4f12b43a921.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Katie price #368

Katie - “ive been signed off”
Everyone - “Oh do fook awf”

---
Hey Kipper, I hear there’s a campervan free soon 🤣🤣
‘Signed Off’ has to be in the next title, it has to be 😂

I guess that’s the podcast tour cancelled if she’s been signed off. Here we are Edna, you can have this to post as an announcement on your podcast page 👍🏾

F98A678F-23BA-497B-8E88-8D5FDB880766.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She's releasing her own version of the MC Hammer hit song with all proceeds going to pay the mortgage.
Picsart_24-03-18_23-45-21-949.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Poor JJ he looked out of his depth on MAFS but now looks as if he seriously wants to be anywhere else than with the well past it 'celeb'. Bet Anton (LI) is glad his mum shot her down especially as everyone ( well most ) realize what is actually going on and she just talks s****.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.