Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More grifting for coin posted three hours ago on FB 🙄 I'd rather use the tenner as bog roll to be honest!

Apparently she's been "packing bags all day..."

Who knows when it was filmed though 🤔

Screenshot_20240317_001121_com.android.chrome_edit_2238666657331833.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hmmmm, here‘s something I’ve noticed, over the last few days Jess has been posting fun things she’s been up to with her bf, she has not been working for madam, she has not been driving madam, Jess has been given leave 😁 This leads me to believe madam is deffo away, madam needs Jess when she’s home, now SB is no longer her chauffeur/errand-boy. Madam is not at the MM methinks 🤔
I noticed this earlier too.. think KFP is away hiding! Won’t be long till someone spots her though 😂

Reactions: 32
Hmmmm, here‘s something I’ve noticed, over the last few days Jess has been posting fun things she’s been up to with her bf, she has not been working for madam, she has not been driving madam, Jess has been given leave 😁 This leads me to believe madam is deffo away, madam needs Jess when she’s home, now SB is no longer her chauffeur/errand-boy. Madam is not at the MM methinks 🤔
I suspect that, if Kipper isn't at the MM right now she must be abroad.
On Monday, I don't think it's imperative that she attends the BH, so whilst the UK are in uproar of IT being made a double-bankrupt, she won't face the furore and the fact she's on holiday again, paid for by the revenue she owes.

Reactions: 36
It's a pathological defence mechanism. She can't believe she is the problem or she'd have a massive breakdown. She's delusional but somewhere, deep down she knows.
Hmmmm, here‘s something I’ve noticed, over the last few days Jess has been posting fun things she’s been up to with her bf, she has not been working for madam, she has not been driving emadam, Jess has been given leave 😁 This leads me to believe madam is deffo away, madam needs Jess when she’s home, now SB is no longer her chauffeur/errand-boy. Madam is not at the MM methinks 🤔
Once again great sleuthing Mrs S. 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The article in the Daily Mail about her slagging off her exes says she is in Dublin attending the Gossies (whatever they are!)

Reactions: 7
The article in the Daily Mail about her slagging off her exes says she is in Dublin attending the Gossies (whatever they are!)
I might be wrong but wasn’t she at the Gossies a couple of weeks ago with JJ? She was presenting an award, totally off her head, shouting and swearing and making a show of herself. JJ quietly sat next to her and when interviewed politely said ‘Thank you for inviting us’ and ‘I’ve never been to Dublin before’

Perhaps there’s another one being held.

Reactions: 26
I might be wrong but wasn’t she at the Gossies a couple of weeks ago with JJ? She was presenting an award, totally off her head, shouting and swearing and making a show of herself. JJ quietly sat next to her and when interviewed politely said ‘Thank you for inviting us’ and ‘I’ve never been to Dublin before’

Yes gossie awards two weeks ago, skank not been seen in the wild for nearly a week since Ellie filled her arse only deflection with old pictures and stories lifted from the podcast.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
the Gossies were on Saturday the 4th March just like every other article about her they are often taken all on one day and spread out over the next month makes her seem like she is more in demand than she is just like family pictures take all at once spread out so it seems like she as the seen the kids more than she does(it seems like she as not even seem Harvey for weeks yet she claimed he is home every weekend and holiday yet she is never home at the weekend so why would Harvey be there)just look at her instagram all the kids pictures are old why post old pictures if you are seeing the kids you would take new ones to post
---
I think she also realises when her usual bullshit won't stand up to scrutiny. She knows she won't be able to defend never paying tax when questioned or where her money's going so she tries everything to avoid being questioned. It will bite her on the backside eventually because the last resort is arrest and dragging her to court.
---
Carl was off somewhere today and bragging about his horsey car.

View attachment 2819249
what the car he does not actually own(just like the luxury million pound car dealer Katie said he was)all show look on companies house the XS automotive company had over 66k of stock in 2018 the Bespoke auto company had none showing yet in 2019 the XS automotive company suddenly had no stock showing and the Bespoke auto company gained over 30k of stock now the XS automotive company was struck off the record last year he has been director of 5 companies 3 have been compulsory shut down and struck off(meaning they have been run into the ground/or the rules of a limited company have been broken and companies house as applied to strike them off that is the difference between voluntary strike off where you shut the company down because you no longer want to trade and compulsory strike off where someone else forces your company to shut down)he is no more a successful business man than Katie is a successful business women

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the love Stan 🙏🏼 must admit, it does feel good to be back.

In regards to Sinky McWankststain dropping himself in it like this, do we know if any of the cars Skanky was driving when with him were registered/insured to him or his "luckshury car bizniss"..?

There is an offence under the RTA of "Use, Cause, Permit"... Basically the registered keeper (registered owner if for sale) has to ensure any person driving their vehicle has a suitable licence and insurance. If he was permitting her to drive any vehicle owned by him or his business knowing full well she didn't have a full DL or suitable insurance in place, he's bang to rights.

The only notable defence I can find to the above is if he made a complaint to police of Taking Without Owners Consent (TWOC as my mates in the Job call it)

This might have been discussed in my absence, but could one of the reasons behind the breakup of the century have been caused by him growing a pair and refusing her access to his vehicles as he was worried he'd get in the tit if she got stopped by the Old Bill 🤔
McWankstain's "stolen" Range Rover.......ooooh, bet the tit hit the fan really fast as he put out over SM about this, and reported it, she had to confess to him and they realised TWOC, no wonder they split up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s not out of the country. Definitely at home yesterday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Darth vader is meeting up with chloe F today and tomorrow so maybe skank will be joining them for another night out

Interesting how skank didn't go to Cheltenham races this year either, remember she used to go quite regularly 🤔 maybe that freebie with her mate Tanya (bayliss & Harding) has ended

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Good morning all and happy St Patrick's day. Breakfast is served, the top one dedicated to all the krusties that make me laugh every day and the bottom one is for Skanky ☘
Screenshot_20240317-083808_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
that was from a few weeks ago
---

no, this was the same one, the article just took a while to hit the press 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the Gossies were on Saturday the 4th March just like every other article about her they are often taken all on one day and spread out over the next month makes her seem like she is more in demand than she is just like family pictures take all at once spread out so it seems like she as the seen the kids more than she does(it seems like she as not even seem Harvey for weeks yet she claimed he is home every weekend and holiday yet she is never home at the weekend so why would Harvey be there)just look at her instagram all the kids pictures are old why post old pictures if you are seeing the kids you would take new ones to post
---

what the car he does not actually own(just like the luxury million pound car dealer Katie said he was)all show look on companies house the XS automotive company had over 66k of stock in 2018 the Bespoke auto company had none showing yet in 2019 the XS automotive company suddenly had no stock showing and the Bespoke auto company gained over 30k of stock now the XS automotive company was struck off the record last year he has been director of 5 companies 3 have been compulsory shut down and struck off(meaning they have been run into the ground/or the rules of a limited company have been broken and companies house as applied to strike them off that is the difference between voluntary strike off where you shut the company down because you no longer want to trade and compulsory strike off where someone else forces your company to shut down)he is no more a successful business man than Katie is a successful business women
Of course Carl's business is not what it seems. I do think he and Daddy Woods have some money though. The luckshurry car business is another good money laundering business, or can be a hire service for people who want to move across borders and make lots of 'runs' undetected on different plates.
Daddy woods seems very friendly with Stantiford the convicted drug smuggler as does Carl. I imagine most parents, on learning their son was bosom buddies with a violent, convicted drug smuggler would tell them to cut contact and stay away - not be sending hugs and best wishes on social media!
---
She’s not out of the country. Definitely at home yesterday.
Hopefully she is trying desperately to get some legal representation or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.