Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price #367
The taxman calls, he’s got her by the balls. Thinks it’s tit don’t stink, give her 6 years in the clink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Has anyone started a new thread? I can?

Just catching up but this is the first story on the top of the sun website woohooo I love it etc

1710773333878.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Rodderika Alves is doing ali express as well, it's probably where Darth gets all her tat from
Well she has frequently lifted items and even the photos from Ali Express and then sells them on at double the price!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She repulses me more than her sister. Complicit in the neglect, yet so full of herself. Vile vile individual! Hopefully JJ has got the duck away from the twisted pair of them 😡
What pisses me off most about Edna is her alleged job with CiN - and theres her actively sanctioning the suffering of her niece and nephew held prisoner by her shitbag sister! Bet she never leaves Albert with Auntie skanky though

I WISH the media would look into Edna's supposéd job with CiN to find out if she really does (occasionally) do any work for them or whether she did once-upon-a-time and is keeping up the pretence to make herself sound interesting. I wouldn't be surprised to find Edna is lying about this CiN job and is instead a full-time Grifter like her scumbag sister

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm sure it was said that HMRC estimated her earnings & vat due as she hadn't communicated at all, so I wouldn't take any amounts quoted as being based on her actual earnings. She's just made the situation & amounts 10 times worse by ignoring everything & hoping it would go away, stupid bint!

I mean, just how brain dead do you have to be?! Ignorance is absolutely not an excuse where HMRC are concerned & she has royally fucked up now. Her thinking she's 'got off' with so much in the past (which she hasn't really as driving offences will also be catching up with her very soon) has done her no favours, my heart bleeds for her!
Surely though if your actual earnings weren't as much as HMRC are claiming the first thing you would do is contact them to get them to amend that? The fact that she didn't shows that what HMRC have estimated is probably on the low side of what she has actually earned, although god only knows how she has managed to earn that much from all the tit jobs she has had!

Reactions: 28
Not sure if I’m doing this right but..

thread suggestion:

Katie Price #367
The worsest cases of bankruptcy the judge’s ever seen, jail at last for the Skankruptcy Queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Smug sister is now being as smug as her very smuggy skanky sister, the smugness of these two hitting new levels of very annoying cockiness, outwardly and probably inwardly giving no f*cks about anything happening today 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2822298
Hope Edna is declaring all her additional earnings and paying all tax due. Are you Edna ???? Doubtful.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sure it was said that HMRC estimated her earnings & vat due as she hadn't communicated at all, so I wouldn't take any amounts quoted as being based on her actual earnings. She's just made the situation & amounts 10 times worse by ignoring everything & hoping it would go away, stupid bint!

I mean, just how brain dead do you have to be?! Ignorance is absolutely not an excuse where HMRC are concerned & she has royally fucked up now. Her thinking she's 'got off' with so much in the past (which she hasn't really as driving offences will also be catching up with her very soon) has done her no favours, my heart bleeds for her!
Suspect they are estimated assessments rather than based on actual returns. Can’t imagine for one minute she has changed the habits of a lifetime and actually filed on time and correct figures!

Reactions: 17
Hope Edna is declaring all her additional earnings and paying all tax due. Are you Edna ???? Doubtful.
Hopefully she will be next in line then! You do have to wonder where all her money suddenly has come from. I know Willow said that AFP gave her some from the critical illness policy to help her buy that house but she has gone from being in negative equity to buying a house and spending a lot of time and money doing it up in a short space of time. Seems fishy to me!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.