Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she even talks about it though? You can imagine Skanky‘s reaction if Bunny went home full of what a good time she’s had with her dad. Remember when Harvey mentioned Kieran and Skanky said ‘we don’t say that name in this house’. I think poor Bunny has become very attuned to what her mother wants from her. I’m not sure if Skanky completely blanks Bunny about her days out, or bombards her with questions. Either way, we all know she is never going to put the well being of those children first :(
She might not even say anything, it could be passive-aggressive. Silent treatment, sulking, bribes. I don't think this will work long term and as Kieran gets more access, she'll have less influence.

Reactions: 31
Have I got this right, HMRC are taking her to court tomorrow, but she doesn’t have to appear? It’s more of a formality and she is expected to be made bankrupt again?
Hope this is going to get fully reported, I‘m interested to see what spin she puts on this one…..

My mum opens all my post.
My brother deals with all my finances.
I didn’t know anything about it.
It’s Pete’s fault.
It‘s a special kind of bankruptcy.
My post was stolen.
My ADHD is so bad.
My MH is the worst ever.
You forgot my feet being the worst breakage ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She might not even say anything, it could be passive-aggressive. Silent treatment, sulking, bribes. I don't think this will work long term and as Kieran gets more access, she'll have less influence.
Definitely won't for long - this was tried on me for the longest time and it made me all the more determined to get away from home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Definitely won't for long - this was tried on me for the longest time and it made me all the more determined to get away from home.
Sorry to hear that Jomo. From things the kids have posted and from what DC has said, I don't think much of it worked anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If HMRC take control of skanks bank accounts, she will just get other accounts elsewhere. Or start dealing exclusively in cash. Then I’d expect the nightclub appearances to ramp up.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry to hear that Jomo. From things the kids have posted and from what DC has said, I don't think much of it worked anyway.
Thank you @Helena-botham-farter ♥. I don't think it will work on Bunny because she will be comparing the quality of the time she has with KH against the lack of any kind of positive attention or 'love' that she gets from Skank. She will, I think very quickly prefer spending most of her time with her dad where she is loved and wanted for who she is and not who he wants her to be. I think maybe Jett is watching in the wings and will soon want to test the water for himself.
---
If HMRC take control of skanks bank accounts, she will just get other accounts elsewhere. Or start dealing exclusively in cash. Then I’d expect the nightclub appearances to ramp up.
Sadly I think you are right. Even though she will be a drunken, drug addled mess still pulling those ridiculous poses, some people will pay just to laugh at her in her rapid decline.

Reactions: 34
I know we are not allowed to know, just putting out some thoughts - I wonder if things are moving forward ( however slowly doesn't matter), with Jett having contact with KH? Surely Bunny must go home and tell him about her day with them? Presuming she never goes back to MM miserable but happy, Jett must be starting to see that he is not the monster skanky has made him out to be?
I've been thinking this. Maybe she has scared Jett into not wanting to go out etc.. so maybe KH is having regular chats on the phone/facetime or meeting up indoors and not in public.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been thinking this. Maybe she has scared Jett into not wanting to go out etc.. so maybe KH is having regular chats on the phone/facetime or meeting up indoors and not in public.
I hope this is the case. Slowly and surely is the way forward for Jett as I think he is the more sensitive one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The MP James Wild is married to this woman, she's been leader of the House of Lords twice. Interesting that he's saying the law should be changed and his wife is one of the Lords who would be deciding to do it!

This is where KP is at now. The bankruptcy cases are in the High Court, her total disregard for the justice system and HMRC won't go unnoticed by the judges and the circles they move in.

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 11.42.01.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 11.42.13.png

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well call me Pollyanna but I'm hopeful of some serious consequences occuring very soon to Skankybutt.🙏🙏🙏
HMRC don't mess about and the Forensic accountants are waiting in the wings.
This is shaping up to be a really good show, for us Krusties, not you Katie Price 🍿🍿🍿🍿
Could it have been an alert to HMRC from the Forensic accountants that she had earned £???'s and not paid any tax?

Reactions: 25
Right - just to let you all know wiki 41 is open for business in readiness of tomorrow date wiv der judge :)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think she's already been doing this though pretty much. She's fucked whatever she tries. If She has no 'visible' bank account but she's still paying the MM bills ( 3k per month on heating / mortgage etc) it just incriminates her.

Reactions: 33
Not sure if this has been documented but it just came up on my FYP. Sounds like the ramblings of a coke head in a kitchen at 4am.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Could it have been an alert to HMRC from the Forensic accountants that she had earned £???'s and not paid any tax?
It would be great if they've shared info but I think they would know anyway, they can look at her past income or other things and estimate her earnings. The fact she has registered for tax at one point and then paid absolutely nothing would be a red flag. I would like to know the time period this latest HMRC bill covers, because they say she owes 500k in tax from self employment. If that's just for one year, HMRC must have estimated she's earned about 1.2 million in order to owe that!
---
Not sure if this has been documented but it just came up on my FYP. Sounds like the ramblings of a coke head in a kitchen at 4am.
So feckin what Skank?! Unfortunately, many women and girls have similar experiences, statistically it's 1 in 4 I think. I'm not one to trivialise abuse but it sounds like she didn't even understand what was happening with the pervy photographer at the time and he never actually carried out abuse on her.
I've had comparable ( and worse things) happen as a child, as I'm sure many have. Decades of lawbreaking, abusing animals and partners has never, ever factored in my life..... at all. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It would be great if they've shared info but I think they would know anyway, they can look at her past income or other things and estimate her earnings. The fact she has registered for tax at one point and then paid absolutely nothing would be a red flag. I would like to know the time period this latest HMRC bill covers, because they say she owes 500k in tax from self employment. If that's just for one year, HMRC must have estimated she's earned about 1.2 million in order to owe that!
I would hazard a guess that it will be for more than a year, at least from when she was made bankrupt.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 2819881
WOW, she looks off her face. Completely dead behind the eye’s & comatose🙀🙈
I really shouldn't dive head first down the Skanky rabbit hole that late at night.
At 4am I woke up in a cold sweat after having a nightmare where I walked into my kitchen and KFP was stood at breakfast bar dressed as Napoleon making sandbags before turning to me and shouting "Quickly! Get these to Waterloo before the Prussians arrive to reinforce Wellington's left flank!" 😳

She's like Freddy Kruger! I'll never be able to sleep soundly again 😭😭😭

• Haha
I think she's already been doing this though pretty much. She's fucked whatever she tries. If She has no 'visible' bank account but she's still paying the MM bills ( 3k per month on heating / mortgage etc) it just incriminates her.
Just look how easily that stream of lies comes pouring out of it's foetid gob 🤬
Actually, the bloke powerwashing whatever that was is far more interesting than her old tit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.