Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been documented but it just came up on my FYP. Sounds like the ramblings of a coke head in a kitchen at 4am.
Hmmmm this is all lies. She’s just rattling stories off. Probably got them off the internet. These things might have happened, but not to her I don’t think.

Reactions: 30
Hmmmm this is all lies. She’s just rattling stories off. Probably got them off the internet. These things might have happened, but not to her I don’t think.
Surely, if just one of those things happened. As a child, her mother should have been extra vigilant with her, not keep throwing her into the lions den

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've been wondering whether B and J would be able to take legal action against West Sussex (?) Social Services in due course for the way their lives have been disrupted and spoiled, especially when you chuck Lynne Rickwood, sacked for gross misconduct, into the mix.

It appears they could. According to Irwin Mitchel Solicitors " You may be able to claim against social services if the local authority failed to manage your family appropriately, leaving you in a situation where you suffered abuse or neglect that could have been avoided."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Surely, if just one of those things happened. As a child, her mother should have been extra vigilant with her, not keep throwing her into the lions den
It may well have spurred her on to throw her further in - 'victims' make more money. Sad but true. Not that I think any of it happened. I am sure I remember reading that AFP said that Skank was flashed at rather than raped.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2819881

I really shouldn't dive head first down the Skanky rabbit hole that late at night.
At 4am I woke up in a cold sweat after having a nightmare where I walked into my kitchen and KFP was stood at breakfast bar dressed as Napoleon making sandbags before turning to me and shouting "Quickly! Get these to Waterloo before the Prussians arrive to reinforce Wellington's left flank!" 😳

She's like Freddy Kruger! I'll never be able to sleep soundly again 😭😭😭
"Oi yew wanka! See deez bagsosand 'ere! Fukkin fillerm up an' send em ter dat playce Waterloo - yew can get a twayn dere from Crawley innit!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would hazard a guess that it will be for more than a year, at least from when she was made bankrupt.
Thank you DC. They have estimated her earnings somehow though, it's interesting! Will she get some legal reps. to try and argue she
owes less? I suspect not!
---
I've been wondering whether B and J would be able to take legal action against West Sussex (?) Social Services for the way their lives have been disrupted and spoiled, especially when you chuck Lynne Rickwood, sacked for gross misconduct, into the mix.

It appears they could. According to Irwin Mitchel Solicitors " You may be able to claim against social services if the local authority failed to manage your family appropriately, leaving you in a situation where you suffered abuse or neglect that could have been avoided."
I totally think Kieran should be pursuing that after he gets his kids back.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oooh, I really thought Jess doing other things meant she was away, darn it Kylie do better with the sleuthing 😁 Something really odd is going on though since the BBL, she’s never this quiet, is she sick, in pain, has something finally gone Pete Tong with the latest procedure, she’s gone to ground. Yes we had the furore over her driving offence and we have her BH tomorrow, but she usually brazens court stuff out, why you hiding Skank why you hide 🤔

She’s also stopped running TT Lives, always saying how much she loved doing them, she didn’t, she’s just desperate. From Playboy mansion days to packing cheap fishy smelling clothing in a tiny cramped room, or at the MM with the kids letting out her secrets. No you don’t want to be doing that Skank, but still they were a regular thing for her with Darth cracking the whip, now no more Lives, recently she’s just advertising JYY on Facebook or occasionally a photo ad on Gram 🤔

She’s not even working the Kryten relationship, since the O2 nonsense which again just showed how fake it was, we had a half-hearted cryptic post of the Wickford Country Club, but no trip to Thailand, no Backgrid street walking, she’s not even pushing that BS in the last week, Kryten doesn’t appear to want to play ball with it, nothing on his SM about her, that game is dying. What you up to Skank, struggling to find ways to keep the pretence going 🤔

The recent FB post (below) does look like it was filmed in the last week, the nails are the most recent nails, she looks exhausted and she says she’s tired, is she just sick. Oh Skank is your lifestyle and injecting 💩 into your body finally taking you down 🤔

Whatever is going on, all is really not well in Skank land, even AFP has ditched her, and finally moved to the IOW. All these court cases, the BH imminent, the Kryten thing not taken off, fizzling out for her, no OK mag BS came from it, KH appearing to be making progress with B, oh the wolves do circle Skank, you can no longer ignore the 💩 heading your way, hmmmm 🤔😁

View attachment 2820321

Oi skanky! Can I suggest you get one of your sewing machines out and make some bikinis out of those bags? "Maximum load 11kg"should just about make one" bucket" for Phil or Grant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't be surprised if Amy was fine with things until the photographer stood to make money, then he becomes a pevert.

Reactions: 26
I've been wondering whether B and J would be able to take legal action against West Sussex (?) Social Services in due course for the way their lives have been disrupted and spoiled, especially when you chuck Lynne Rickwood, sacked for gross misconduct, into the mix.

After what WSSS have put those children and their father through they ought to get Millions £s in compo!!
Kids - don't let mummy look after your payout though.....................................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wouldn't be surprised if Amy was fine with things until the photographer stood to make money, then he becomes a pevert.
In another press story, skank talks about her first photo shoot at 18. She can’t get her story straight. I don’t believe anything she says.

Reactions: 38
In another press story, skank talks about her first photo shoot at 18. She can’t get her story straight. I don’t believe anything she says.
It reminds me of something that happened to my best friend when I was at school. At the time I thought her mum was weird but it's only now I recognise she was narcissistic and jealous. She was really mean, not letting my friend get a coat for school when she grew out of one, having cheap food in one cupboard for the kids and better food for her....amongst other things.
When we were 13 she told my friend she had been abused by her older brother who had left home and who the mother didn't speak to.
I thought this was strange because my friend had no memory of it, so what was the point in telling her.... and just as she got to the age where she was getting into boyfriends? She seemed to want to upset her daughter and traumatise her. I think the mother resented having children young and being 'trapped' and wanted to take it out on her daughter, so she was trying to implant these events and memories as something that happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There is an offence under the RTA of "Use, Cause, Permit"... Basically the registered keeper (registered owner if for sale) has to ensure any person driving their vehicle has a suitable licence and insurance. If he was permitting her to drive any vehicle owned by him or his business knowing full well she didn't have a full DL or suitable insurance in place, he's bang to rights.
This is correct. When my brother took my motorbike and got caught by plod, he had to be barged with theft, as well as driving without a licence etc. or I would have been charged. tit situation, but his own stupid fault . He was 15. When he I’d get his provisional he already had points on it.

Reactions: 22
It would be great if they've shared info but I think they would know anyway, they can look at her past income or other things and estimate her earnings. The fact she has registered for tax at one point and then paid absolutely nothing would be a red flag. I would like to know the time period this latest HMRC bill covers, because they say she owes 500k in tax from self employment. If that's just for one year, HMRC must have estimated she's earned about 1.2 million in order to owe that!
---

So feckin what Skank?! Unfortunately, many women and girls have similar experiences, statistically it's 1 in 4 I think. I'm not one to trivialise abuse but it sounds like she didn't even understand what was happening with the pervy photographer at the time and he never actually carried out abuse on her.
I've had comparable ( and worse things) happen as a child, as I'm sure many have. Decades of lawbreaking, abusing animals and partners has never, ever factored in my life..... at all. :mad:
Yes,they have I was only 5 my friend and me was assaulted by a man whilst we were out playing.I can still remember his face and what he was wearing.😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She's crafty is the skanky one - the wording doesn't actually say She'd had a good hack today, just Wallis had 😜 the devil is in the detail. Although she's completely illiterate so I'm probably giving her more credit than she's due.
Way, way more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been documented but it just came up on my FYP. Sounds like the ramblings of a coke head in a kitchen at 4am.
...says about the obsessed photographer taking photos of her with her tongue sticking out and implied he 'looked at it in a different way' but is quite happy to let Bunny do sleazy looking videos on her social media. How's that work, Skanky?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
...says about the obsessed photographer taking photos of her with her tongue sticking out and implied he 'looked at it in a different way' but is quite happy to let Bunny do sleazy looking videos on her social media. How's that work, Skanky?
And how would she know he looked at it in a different way? It just sounds like something Amy told her at the time.

Reactions: 24
Sorry to hear that Dolly, it stays with you doesn't it 😠.
Yes,it was hot day we lived in Nissan hut at Whipps Cross which was gorgeous,we had those bubbly swimsuits on it was about 1952,our swimsuits was ripped,my mum and dad never spoke about,I never asked I’d love to know more info but no chance.I think the husbands/fathers went looking for the man.I can remember walking back up Moggies Hill (where we was attacked) me mum calling for us,us running to mum and crying.Thst bloke had a beard and brown suit on,he wanted us to see ‘The Dickie Birds’😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just look how easily that stream of lies comes pouring out of it's foetid gob 🤬
Actually, the bloke powerwashing whatever that was is far more interesting than her old tit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I thought that was just all the tit washed out of Skanky's carpets....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy St Patrick’s Day ☘☘☘
My sister and I had a reunion she came over to Ireland hadn’t seen her for 10 years ( I hate flying)
Anyway she lives in Rotherfield which I didn’t realise is 10 minutes drive from Skank, My sister has seen her driving before Christmas and will be keeping a lookout 👀
So I didn’t see this Yesterday, She’s definitely still at home and unfortunately still alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.