Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all and happy St Patrick's day. Breakfast is served, the top one dedicated to all the krusties that make me laugh every day and the bottom one is for Skanky ☘
View attachment 2820195
I LOVE ITTT!!! 😁 :love::love:

Happy St Patricks Day all - hey where are our little Irish hats? We usually get them on our Avatars on St Pad's day. I'm having an Irish whiskey for breakfast & the family round for roast lamb. Wonder if Skanky will claim to be part-Irish ☘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I LOVE ITTT!!! 😁 :love::love:

Happy St Patricks Day all - hey where are our little Irish hats? We usually get them on our Avatars on St Pad's day. I'm having an Irish whiskey for breakfast & the family round for roast lamb. Wonder if Skanky will claim to be part-Irish ☘
☘☘☘Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone ☘☘☘🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Paul Drayton (Alan Carr's ex) has commented on the picture of Wallis saying he had a ride on him 13 years ago. Paul lives quite local to skanky. He's obviously still quite a fan of hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
the Gossies were on Saturday the 4th March just like every other article about her they are often taken all on one day and spread out over the next month makes her seem like she is more in demand than she is just like family pictures take all at once spread out so it seems like she as the seen the kids more than she does(it seems like she as not even seem Harvey for weeks yet she claimed he is home every weekend and holiday yet she is never home at the weekend so why would Harvey be there)just look at her instagram all the kids pictures are old why post old pictures if you are seeing the kids you would take new ones to post
---

what the car he does not actually own(just like the luxury million pound car dealer Katie said he was)all show look on companies house the XS automotive company had over 66k of stock in 2018 the Bespoke auto company had none showing yet in 2019 the XS automotive company suddenly had no stock showing and the Bespoke auto company gained over 30k of stock now the XS automotive company was struck off the record last year he has been director of 5 companies 3 have been compulsory shut down and struck off(meaning they have been run into the ground/or the rules of a limited company have been broken and companies house as applied to strike them off that is the difference between voluntary strike off where you shut the company down because you no longer want to trade and compulsory strike off where someone else forces your company to shut down)he is no more a successful business man than Katie is a successful business women
I think Carl just fronts some of Daddy Woods dodgy businesses and lives off an allowance from Daddy Woods

Reactions: 34
So what was the 'friend of JJ' on about, coming on here saying KP had gone to Thailand....when she's at home?
Something is afoot! A fall out with JJ? She planned to go away but can't?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm commenting a bit late
Thank you for these, they are comedy gold and brightened a very crappy day x
Thank you very much and your welcome. Glad they brightened up a bad day. Love from Pom ❤❤😊🤗🥰❤💖🥰😘 xxxx
Some older pics for you to make you smile 😊🥰💖❤🤗😘 xxxx..

Resizer_16988774867611.jpg

Resizer_16992914651131.jpg

Resizer_16994824245091.jpg

Resizer_16996540099701.jpg

Resizer_17012853443671.jpg

Resizer_17030194749231.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think Kipper wanted to go on holiday but Lego said no ... I think he wants out of the arrangement after he realised how horrendously embarrassing and awful she is when they were at the gossies ... he is maybe agreeing to the odd pic or fake date but that's it. If she was at the spa with him where are the pics of them together because media coverage is all he is in it for (her too, except, I think she is trying to seduce him and make it a real relationship like she managed to with Boyson because her ego cant take it that he isnt interested in her) ... plus, she sold him that they could get an ok deal and a TV show but she can't pull any of it off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Wonder where Lego head is 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe He's with Kate Middleton😯🤫
---
I think Kipper wanted to go on holiday but Lego said no ... I think he wants out of the arrangement after he realised how horrendously embarrassing and awful she is when they were at the gossies ... he is maybe agreeing to the odd pic or fake date but that's it. If she was at the spa with him where are the pics of them together because media coverage is all he is in it for (her too, except, I think she is trying to seduce him and make it a real relationship like she managed to with Boyson because her eho cant take it that he isnt interested in her)
That would fit with someone coming on here and teasing the holiday. Madam likes to put stories out to pressure the eggs into playing along.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My Internet box died yesterday afternoon- what a bastard time to pack up with skank's next big day coming up! Grrrrr. Yet somehow it's it's un-died itself so we'll see how it goes - off to my laptop! Woo hoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oooh, I really thought Jess doing other things meant she was away, darn it Kylie do better with the sleuthing 😁 Something really odd is going on though since the BBL, she’s never this quiet, is she sick, in pain, has something finally gone Pete Tong with the latest procedure, she’s gone to ground. Yes we had the furore over her driving offence and we have her BH tomorrow, but she usually brazens court stuff out, why you hiding Skank why you hide 🤔

She’s also stopped running TT Lives, always saying how much she loved doing them, she didn’t, she’s just desperate. From Playboy mansion days to packing cheap fishy smelling clothing in a tiny cramped room, or at the MM with the kids letting out her secrets. No you don’t want to be doing that Skank, but still they were a regular thing for her with Darth cracking the whip, now no more Lives, recently she’s just advertising JYY on Facebook or occasionally a photo ad on Gram 🤔

She’s not even working the Kryten relationship, since the O2 nonsense which again just showed how fake it was, we had a half-hearted cryptic post of the Wickford Country Club, but no trip to Thailand, no Backgrid street walking, she’s not even pushing that BS in the last week, Kryten doesn’t appear to want to play ball with it, nothing on his SM about her, that game is dying. What you up to Skank, struggling to find ways to keep the pretence going 🤔

The recent FB post (below) does look like it was filmed in the last week, the nails are the most recent nails, she looks exhausted and she says she’s tired, is she just sick. Oh Skank is your lifestyle and injecting 💩 into your body finally taking you down 🤔

Whatever is going on, all is really not well in Skank land, even AFP has ditched her, and finally moved to the IOW. All these court cases, the BH imminent, the Kryten thing not taken off, fizzling out for her, no OK mag BS came from it, KH appearing to be making progress with B, oh the wolves do circle Skank, you can no longer ignore the 💩 heading your way, hmmmm 🤔😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Have I got this right, HMRC are taking her to court tomorrow, but she doesn’t have to appear? It’s more of a formality and she is expected to be made bankrupt again?
Hope this is going to get fully reported, I‘m interested to see what spin she puts on this one…..

My mum opens all my post.
My brother deals with all my finances.
I didn’t know anything about it.
It’s Pete’s fault.
It‘s a special kind of bankruptcy.
My post was stolen.
My ADHD is so bad.
My MH is the worst ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oooh, I really thought Jess doing other things meant she was away, darn it Kylie do better with the sleuthing 😁 Something really odd is going on though since the BBL, she’s never this quiet, is she sick, in pain, has something finally gone Pete Tong with the latest procedure, she’s gone to ground. Yes we had the furore over her driving offence and we have her BH tomorrow, but she usually brazens court stuff out, why you hiding Skank why you hide 🤔

She’s also stopped running TT Lives, always saying how much she loved doing them, she didn’t, she’s just desperate. From Playboy mansion days to packing cheap fishy smelling clothing in a tiny cramped room, or at the MM with the kids letting out her secrets. No you don’t want to be doing that Skank, but still they were a regular thing for her with Darth cracking the whip, now no more Lives, recently she’s just advertising JYY on Facebook or occasionally a photo ad on Gram 🤔

She’s not even working the Kryten relationship, since the O2 nonsense which again just showed how fake it was, we had a half-hearted cryptic post of the Wickford Country Club, but no trip to Thailand, no Backgrid street walking, she’s not even pushing that BS in the last week, Kryten doesn’t appear to want to play ball with it, nothing on his SM about her, that game is dying. What you up to Skank, struggling to find ways to keep the pretence going 🤔

The recent FB post (below) does look like it was filmed in the last week, the nails are the most recent nails, she looks exhausted and she says she’s tired, is she just sick. Oh Skank is your lifestyle and injecting 💩 into your body finally taking you down 🤔

Whatever is going on, all is really not well in Skank land, even AFP has ditched her, and finally moved to the IOW. All these court cases, the BH imminent, the Kryten thing not taken off, fizzling out for her, no OK mag BS came from it, KH appearing to be making progress with B, oh the wolves do circle Skank, you can no longer ignore the 💩 heading your way, hmmmm 🤔😁

View attachment 2820321

That packaging looks like it could come from somewhere like Love Honey - er.. I think, I wouldn't actually know of course 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have I got this right, HMRC are taking her to court tomorrow, but she doesn’t have to appear? It’s more of a formality and she is expected to be made bankrupt again?
Hope this is going to get fully reported, I‘m interested to see what spin she puts on this one.
My mum opens all my post.
My brother deals with all my finances.
I didn’t know anything about it.
It’s Pete’s fault.
It‘s a special kind of bankruptcy.
My post was stolen.
My ADHD is so bad.
My MH is the worst ever.
I’m sure it will get reported on.
But I think you have covered it all 🤣 but here’s a few more..

I’ve changed my phone number 56734 times
Tattle said I was going to jail, they’re twolls
Never underestimate the Pwicey
The media are lying/hate me

• Haha
  • Heart
How does the HMRC bankruptcy go will they take control of her bank accounts asap or will they just let her carryon as she is with the other trustees

Reactions: 22
I just came across this IG post on an old skanky thread from a couple of years ago and it’s a lovely picture but it made me feel so sad knowing the horrible conditions Jett and Bunny are now being subjected to 😞

They both look genuinely happy and carefree with their smiles actually reaching their eyes. Notice how Bunny isn’t pouting and actually has clean hair.

Now compare that to the recent Mother’s Day picture (or any other shot of them taken since they’ve been under their mother’s ‘care’).

It is nice to see those poor kids spending time with Junior and Princess but the difference is astounding IMO.
IMG_7359.jpeg
IMG_7361.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.