Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TeeeHeeeee..... 'as horrified JJ Slater watches'.... He ain't seen nuthin' yet...! Poor bugger.

View attachment 2816837
It's Friiiiiddddaaaayyyy, will they be out and about in Esssssex, maybe bump into Carl in Sheesh. That I would pay to see.
---
Arghhhhhh enabling Edna has now also got the smuggest of smug faces on her IG, two smug Price twats trying to ruin my Friday 🤬

Stop giving these two rambling idiots podcasts, they have nothing interesting to say, it’s rinse, repeat every time. Two very dull boring women, Skank just spouting the same lies time after time and Edna giggling along contributing little other than she has a new house and is tired all the time being such a ‘hard-working’ mum of a demanding toddler, you’re not unique Edna, that’s just a thing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Look at Edna, so smug, no Edna you have nothing to be smug about, you are an enabler, turned a blind eye to the terrible situation B & J find themselves in, the house of cards is tumbling, I doubt you’ll be so smug in a couple of months, a reckoning is coming for the Pricey Clan, believe it 😁

Edna’s also used the Cardigan’s ’Lovefool’ as a backing track to her video, a track I adore, that’s pissed me off as well 🤬🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2816833

I've noticed that when they talk about stuff on other people's podcast shows, she then repeats all of (usually word for word) back on her own pod :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
On that Lalala pod said she had NEVER been on a dating site....
dated the 16th May2020 and then she came out as dating Carl in June 2020(after saying they had been keeping the relationship quite as Carl did not want the fame LOL LOL LOL)it was all just a ad for the dating site

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh SB that is very very very funny 😂 Like your style for once, well played, if Skank sees that, there’s a very good chance the red mist will descend 😁 More of this SB, more of this, gee you’ve finally made me laugh out loud 😂
I think we should all vote for Ekin-Su just to piss her right off.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
CBB producers better her get her on the BOTS show quick, not many episodes left, if she doesn't appear, we all know she was LYING.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thinking more of the hot air skank spouted re upcoming texas interviews..

Surely ch4 bosses will have other people more experienced in doing these type of stuff on their radar if they were looking rather being in awe of skanks interest in it..
Laughing as in the podcast she said they didn't know who she was when put forth 🤣 😂..
Doesn't Skank keeps bleating she's always got ch4 filming daily at her house 🙄
So C4 bosses were surprised at how much she knew about killers? Her brain is incapable of realising people can be shocked because something seems wrong not because it came out of her gob and therefore must be impressive. It's like when she said SS were surprised the kids could remember the names of women KH was supposedly having affairs with. Yes they were taken back because it's a very weird situation, why would the kids even know all that?
This sort of stuff will be her downfall as someone like Claire Powell would have kept a lid on it. KP doesn't realise when her mask slips, or is too far gone with the drugs to care.

Reactions: 31
Reactions: 17
I
Oh SB that is very very very funny 😂 Like your style for once, well played, if Skank sees that, there’s a very good chance the red mist will descend 😁 More of this SB, more of this, gee you’ve finally made me laugh out loud 😂
That tickled me as well.
I am still watching the thread but for some reason when I am logged on, thread pages run really slow , lots of error messages, unable to load pages etc . Strangely these errors don’t occur when I am not logged in.
back on topic , hope carl decides to tell all, she’s obviously still able to press his buttons.

Reactions: 22
Who was that other MAFS bloke she was messaging.... The one that got away? So she had to settle for Kryten in the end. Shame....

Probably one even younger than JJ?
---
I think that was Anton from Love Island
If it was him, he is younger than Kryten. 28 this year. She really is an old perv. She routinely targets much younger men.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that was Anton from Love Island
Ahhh... I got the wrong programme. However it does goes to show she has a history of picking blokes off reality TV shows and contacting them in the hope of marriage and a baybee....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't have to deep dive for longs as these idiots aren't very good at covering up their lies etc.
Ricky Sawyer/Ricky George/Joe Rashid etc etc was a very dodgy horse dealer out of Epping. Sold many many sick and broken horses to unsuspecting people. Usually poor animals that should have been PTS for the many issues they had, instead of being passed around.
He worked in conjunction with several other dodgy dealers in Essex ripping people off. He has numerous CCJs against him. Think they used to threaten people to keep quiet.
The 2 horse pictures are currently the best I can find at the moment but the face picture is under Ricky George on FB. One of his posts is looking for a receptionist at a friendly clinic.
Bloke is a scammer and charlatan of the highest order. Used to breed dogs as well as sell sick horses.
Seems like he jumps from one money making scheme to another and obviously has zero medical training.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Where is she hiding? It,s all very quiet in Skankyland. Has she secretly been arrested at last ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.