Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krusties, happy Friday. Anyone else desperate for a cuppa? ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting that Princess got her hair done at home and not in the salon where KP could be….
---
Latest
Even edna admitted skank was slipping into his dms in December on a recent podcast that skank was the one who made first contact to him but skank told her to shut up calling her a b**ch for telling 🙄
So definitely sinkyboy was still on the scene etc around the time she was chasing Legoboy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
New thread 🧵💖😀😘 xxx and Well done on title @Mich1969 💖😘 xxx

Really enjoyed the comments on my Lego sea pics and thank you for the compliments, hearts emojis on each one left on the last thread 🧵 as couldn't reply as thread 🧵 was shut.😀👍❤❤❤❤💖🥰🤗😘 Love from Pom 🥰😘 xxx.

Resizer_17104878381821.jpg

Resizer_17104878470673.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Thinking more of the hot air skank spouted re upcoming texas interviews..

Surely ch4 bosses will have other people more experienced in doing these type of stuff on their radar if they were looking rather being in awe of skanks interest in it..
Laughing as in the podcast she said they didn't know who she was when put forth 🤣 😂..
Doesn't Skank keeps bleating she's always got ch4 filming daily at her house 🙄
“you know more about crime than we ever thought”! Well, she is a bleeping criminal !!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The producers were no doubt intrigued to see if the skank was indeed as foul and foetid as they'd heard it was, nevertheless she ain't got a snowball-in-hell's chance anything will come of this nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course she knows about crime! She’s a bleedin’ criminal!!View attachment 2816485
Is that something to brag about?

Anyway KP misunderstood the big bosses at C4, what they actually said when they met her was they were bowled over by her bad breath and continuous shouting, agreeing that she would be an important part of the punishment for incarcerated hard faced criminals.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course she knows about crime! She’s a bleedin’ criminal!!View attachment 2816485
Oops, I just said the same! Great minds eh 🤣
---
Is that something to brag about?

Anyway KP misunderstood the big bosses at C4, what they actually said when they met her was they were bowled over by her bad breath and continuous shouting, agreeing that she would be an important part of the punishment for incarcerated hard faced criminals.
They could use her as some sort of macabre punishment. A whole day of having to listen to her foghorn voice, watching her wiping her nose and the out of control kicky leg and they’ll be begging for old sparky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Surely ch4 bosses will have other people more experienced in doing these type of stuff on their radar if they were looking rather being in awe of skanks interest in it..
Laughing as in the podcast she said they didn't know who she was when put forth 🤣 😂..
Well she has committed enough crimes ... stupid cow

Reactions: 15

So, a variation on the usual monkey tennis it seems ... she heard ch4 want to do a thing interviewing serial killers and may be looking for a presenter so she did a demo interview and had it filmed herself and is now trying to get the public to say they want her to front the show because Ch4 aren't interested in her doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Quick recap. @SmillieKylie can do an in depth. We were anticipating the not so glorious 12th of March. There were no ides of March to be wary of 🤣. would she turn up to court in Northampton or was she on a flight with legolad .Anyhoo as expected but still to our horror she did not turn up - she was so delicate and drained she couldn’t possibly. I’m sure she sent Jess with a note to say “ mr judge, please excuse kipper, I mean Kate from appearing she’s drained and can’t possible grace you with her presence. I sure you understand coming to court everyday yourself . I don’t know how you do it, 3 times a week is enough for Kate never mind 5 days. Anyhoo she said it wiznae her, a looky likely fan fooled the policeman “
So she was found guilty in her absence and got a £800 + fine and added expenses of around £1000 to be paid in 28 days dont fancy their chances the chimney sweep had been waiting since nov for his £168 and only just got paid as the sun told everyone what a grifting cheating bastard she is . So I can see a few red letters being sent and me Pp fencing paying at the last gasp as he did before We think the piggy bank is empty
Not sure if she did board a plane as she’s been missing in action for a few days posting pics she’s not front and centre in ( not line her ) or older pics. Apart from the hairdresser a couple of days ago. Legolad has also been MIA think he’s done a runner. sB been posting the usual cryptic tit ( just do the right thing crawl we might forgive you) she been in the podcast circuit as no tv company is entertaining her despite the chaff and redirect she puts out. Same script different podcast. Like a dan brown book, once you’ve read one …
Anyway as you were
Thanks for running a recap, I was too tired last night, was pleased to see you ran one 💖😁x

These threads are flying, going so fast, I can’t keep up, slow down with the chit chat Krusties, think of the Tattle New Thread Creators and the Recap People 😁

Anyway I’m refreshed as it’s a Friday and had some time to knock up a recap over Breckie this morning so here’s my quick update. Basically despite getting away with slap on the wrist again regarding the driving offences, things aren’t going well in SkankLand.

So we had the result of Skank’s latest court appearance for driving without insurance and without a valid driver’s licence. The general public outside her dumb fanbase were really pissed off and angry about it, but turns out as her licence is currently revoked and she’s not actually disqualified, a prison sentence isn’t an option. General consensus is she’s still driving, knows she’ll just get fines, so she’ll just continue driving. Skank didn’t even bother turning up at court, Teflon Tits rides again 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

IMG_8145.jpeg
IMG_8146.jpeg

IMG_8092.jpeg

@Dollylovesshoes summed up how we all felt with a few choice words.

IMG_8147.jpeg

The Chimney Sweep who hadn’t been paid for his services was finally paid. Skank has probably run out of local tradesmen who’ll work for her now. Oh no Kryten, that’s another job for you on madam’s list of demands you’ll have to fulfil now. It’s a hard-knock-life being attached to madam, are you cut out for this life 🤔 We’ll find out more about that later 😁

0D97D196-81E2-4B5C-A3E3-91D49C0A0980.jpeg

A podcast on Youtube was released with Skank chatting the usual 💩 to a couple if chancers I’d never heard of. Accordingly she’s appearing in 40 Pride and Party in the Park Events this Summer, she cannot sing, only knows 3 songs, forgets the lyrics, is usually drunk/high, cannot dance, her movement on stage consists of bending over looking like she wants a 💩 and generally shuffling around, she has no stage presence. She’s also said she’s making a programme interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year. She’s talking 💩 she might get an occasional Pride gig, she has one in Belfast so far, but these these events are mainly on a Saturday, there aren’t 40 weekends in the Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ and no TV company will be buying the serial killer idea. All a load of bollox.

No Skank you will not be interviewing serial killers at the end of year, you’re more likely to be actually in jail instead.

IMG_1265.jpeg

Skank then slammed Love Island legend Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, jealousy much 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_8182.jpeg

IMG_8183.jpeg

Both Skank and her fake boyfriend Kryten were MIA for most of the last Fred, rumour was rife they had left for Thailand, but they were both spotted indulging separately in a bit of pampering. Was there trouble in paradise 🤔 There is, no one believes the relationship is real, both looked bored with the pretence of it all, we’ve even heard Kryten is saying as much in private to friends. Sad-Boy is still acting very sad on his IG, will he comeback when Skank and Kryten end their farcical game, Skank needs a man and has few options these days. Oh it’s getting fun, for us, not so much Skank, she’s got herself in a proper mess with this one and I be loving it 😈

FA0B7599-5A72-42DD-8221-999452AC66DA.jpeg

Sadly we may never see Skank and Lego-Head Kryten in Thailand, which we were all looking forward to as it would be beach walking comedy gold, @Pom Bear tried to cheer us up with scenes of what could have been, lovely job Pom 😂 ….

713B7802-6FC5-440E-AD91-33F9865A9D10.jpeg

ITV ran an expose on BBL‘s and the tragic results emerging from unscrupulous clinics. Lift Aesthetics and Skank were mentioned, oooh la la is Skank are you going to continue promoting Ellie and her dangerous practice, not a good look Skank, not a good look, these companies are bloody dangerous, stop working with and advertising them, but on the plus side something will go wrong for you soon if you continue letting them pump 💩 into your body, there is that 🤦🏽‍♀️😈

IMG_8159.jpeg

Skank reminisced about summers of yore and how she was very much looking forward to summer this year. Sadly she forgot that she doesn’t look as she did 5 years ago, here’s how she will be looking this summer as a reminder for her when she reads here 👍🏾

8F96B058-42C6-4467-9DBD-811BDC4FBC30.jpeg

So on we go, what games will Skank play this weekend, where is she, is she on hols somewhere, is she chasing another Nu Egg or just love bombing Sad-Boy to get him back, will the fake relationship be a thing by Monday, will I get to play Kool and The Gang soon, as things appear to be going very Peter Tong for madam now, woo hoo we gotta love it 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴🥳

IMG_3798.gif

IMG_7647.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Kippers plan for the serial killer interviewing show ... each episode will last 60 mins, 20 mins of which will be adverts starring her mowdellin for JYBother, TikTok shop, skinnydietshit, barfbombs
First 10 mins of each episode ...
Here I am living my 'crazy life', watch me eating, have a look inside my fridge
Mins 11 to 20 ...
Here I am being chauffeured to meet a serial killer whilst I talk about me and how people don't really know the real me
Mins 21 to 30 ...
Here I am trying to avoid the paps as I get out of the car talking about how hard it is being me
Mins 31 to 35 ..
Hi serial killer 'am I what you expected? Do you know who Jordan is? Did you have my poster on your wall? Have you watched my tv shows? Would you kill me? How would you do it? Do you think I need bigger tits? I have left a signed pair of my framed knickers and one of my autobiographies for you with the officers because I know that you will love it woo hoo !
Mins 36 to 45 ...
Watch me back in the chauffeur driven car as I talk about what I will be doing next week and when me and 'da wun' are getting married and then get dropped off to visit Harve

Kipper is full of ideas ... like they end the series with all the serial killers watching her get married in the prison because 'I have never done that before'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just seen a comment on Facebook about this Ricky Sawyer, dirty plastic bag man.
One comment states allegedly he is an infamous dodgy horse dealer that graced the dodgy horse dealer pages regularly. I remember him from a few years ago as he worked closely with another female dodgy dealer.
Will need to deep dive when I get back and see if the comment is correct.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.