Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been posted before

This reel on Instagram ! She talks about how men have ruined her life in front of JJ then lots on a cringe Irish accent 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh @
Thanks for running a recap, I was too tired last night, was pleased to see you ran one 💖😁x

These threads are flying, going so fast, I can’t keep up, slow down with the chit chat Krusties, think of the Tattle New Thread Creators and the Recap People 😁

Anyway I’m refreshed as it’s a Friday and had some time to knock up a recap over Breckie this morning so here’s my quick update. Basically despite getting away with slap on the wrist again regarding the driving offences, things aren’t going well in SkankLand.

So we had the result of Skank’s latest court appearance for driving without insurance and without a valid driver’s licence. The general public outside her dumb fanbase were really pissed off and angry about it, but turns out as her licence is currently revoked and she’s not actually disqualified, a prison sentence isn’t an option. General consensus is she’s still driving, knows she’ll just get fines, so she’ll just continue driving. Skank didn’t even bother turning up at court, Teflon Tits rides again 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

View attachment 2816557View attachment 2816558
View attachment 2816559

@Dollylovesshoes summed up how we all felt with a few choice words.

View attachment 2816561

The Chimney Sweep who hadn’t been paid for his services was finally paid. Skank has probably run out of local tradesmen who’ll work for her now. Oh no Kryten, that’s another job for you on madam’s list of demands you’ll have to fulfil now. It’s a hard-knock-life being attached to madam, are you cut out for this life 🤔 We’ll find out more about that later 😁

View attachment 2816565

A podcast on Youtube was released with Skank chatting the usual 💩 to a couple if chancers I’d never heard of. Accordingly she’s appearing in 40 Pride and Party in the Park Events this Summer, she cannot sing, only knows 3 songs, forgets the lyrics, is usually drunk/high, cannot dance, her movement on stage consists of bending over looking like she wants a 💩 and generally shuffling around, she has no stage presence. She’s also said she’s making a programme interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year. She’s talking 💩 she might get an occasional Pride gig, she has one in Belfast so far, but these these events are mainly on a Saturday, there aren’t 40 weekends in the Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ and no TV company will be buying the serial killer idea. All a load of bollox.

No Skank you will not be interviewing serial killers at the end of year, you’re more likely to be actually in jail instead.

View attachment 2816576

Skank then slammed Love Island legend Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, jealousy much 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2816583
View attachment 2816586
Both Skank and her fake boyfriend Kryten were MIA for most of the last Fred, rumour was rife they had left for Thailand, but they were both spotted indulging separately in a bit of pampering. Was there trouble in paradise 🤔 There is, no one believes the relationship is real, both looked bored with the pretence of it all, we’ve even heard Kryten is saying as much in private to friends. Sad-Boy is still acting very sad on his IG, will he comeback when Skank and Kryten end their farcical game, Skank needs a man and has few options these days. Oh it’s getting fun, for us, not so much Skank, she’s got herself in a proper mess with this one and I be loving it 😈

View attachment 2816589

Sadly we may never see Skank and Lego-Head Kryten in Thailand, which we were all looking forward to as it would be beach walking comedy gold, @Pom Bear tried to cheer us up with scenes of what could have been, lovely job Pom 😂 ….

View attachment 2816591

ITV ran an expose on BBL‘s and the tragic results emerging from unscrupulous clinics. Lift Aesthetics and Skank were mentioned, oooh la la is Skank are you going to continue promoting Ellie and her dangerous practice, not a good look Skank, not a good look, these companies are bloody dangerous, stop working with and advertising them, but on the plus side something will go wrong for you soon if you continue letting them pump 💩 into your body, there is that 🤦🏽‍♀️😈

View attachment 2816597

Skank reminisced about summers of yore and how she was very much looking forward to summer this year. Sadly she forgot that she doesn’t look as she did 5 years ago, here’s how she will be looking this summer as a reminder for her when she reads here 👍🏾

View attachment 2816598

So on we go, what games will Skank play this weekend, where is she, is she on hols somewhere, is she chasing another Nu Egg or just love bombing Sad-Boy to get him back, will the fake relationship be a thing by Monday, will I get to play Kool and The Gang soon, as things appear to be going very Peter Tong for madam now, woo hoo we gotta love it 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴🥳

View attachment 2816602

View attachment 2816603
Oh, @SmillieKylie, the contrast... You have so nailed it again...!

1710496242471.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for running a recap, I was too tired last night, was pleased to see you ran one 💖😁x

These threads are flying, going so fast, I can’t keep up, slow down with the chit chat Krusties, think of the Tattle New Thread Creators and the Recap People 😁

Anyway I’m refreshed as it’s a Friday and had some time to knock up a recap over Breckie this morning so here’s my quick update. Basically despite getting away with slap on the wrist again regarding the driving offences, things aren’t going well in SkankLand.

So we had the result of Skank’s latest court appearance for driving without insurance and without a valid driver’s licence. The general public outside her dumb fanbase were really pissed off and angry about it, but turns out as her licence is currently revoked and she’s not actually disqualified, a prison sentence isn’t an option. General consensus is she’s still driving, knows she’ll just get fines, so she’ll just continue driving. Skank didn’t even bother turning up at court, Teflon Tits rides again 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

View attachment 2816557View attachment 2816558
View attachment 2816559

@Dollylovesshoes summed up how we all felt with a few choice words.

View attachment 2816561

The Chimney Sweep who hadn’t been paid for his services was finally paid. Skank has probably run out of local tradesmen who’ll work for her now. Oh no Kryten, that’s another job for you on madam’s list of demands you’ll have to fulfil now. It’s a hard-knock-life being attached to madam, are you cut out for this life 🤔 We’ll find out more about that later 😁

View attachment 2816565

A podcast on Youtube was released with Skank chatting the usual 💩 to a couple if chancers I’d never heard of. Accordingly she’s appearing in 40 Pride and Party in the Park Events this Summer, she cannot sing, only knows 3 songs, forgets the lyrics, is usually drunk/high, cannot dance, her movement on stage consists of bending over looking like she wants a 💩 and generally shuffling around, she has no stage presence. She’s also said she’s making a programme interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year. She’s talking 💩 she might get an occasional Pride gig, she has one in Belfast so far, but these these events are mainly on a Saturday, there aren’t 40 weekends in the Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ and no TV company will be buying the serial killer idea. All a load of bollox.

No Skank you will not be interviewing serial killers at the end of year, you’re more likely to be actually in jail instead.

View attachment 2816576

Skank then slammed Love Island legend Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, jealousy much 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2816583
View attachment 2816586
Both Skank and her fake boyfriend Kryten were MIA for most of the last Fred, rumour was rife they had left for Thailand, but they were both spotted indulging separately in a bit of pampering. Was there trouble in paradise 🤔 There is, no one believes the relationship is real, both looked bored with the pretence of it all, we’ve even heard Kryten is saying as much in private to friends. Sad-Boy is still acting very sad on his IG, will he comeback when Skank and Kryten end their farcical game, Skank needs a man and has few options these days. Oh it’s getting fun, for us, not so much Skank, she’s got herself in a proper mess with this one and I be loving it 😈

View attachment 2816589

Sadly we may never see Skank and Lego-Head Kryten in Thailand, which we were all looking forward to as it would be beach walking comedy gold, @Pom Bear tried to cheer us up with scenes of what could have been, lovely job Pom 😂 ….

View attachment 2816591

ITV ran an expose on BBL‘s and the tragic results emerging from unscrupulous clinics. Lift Aesthetics and Skank were mentioned, oooh la la is Skank are you going to continue promoting Ellie and her dangerous practice, not a good look Skank, not a good look, these companies are bloody dangerous, stop working with and advertising them, but on the plus side something will go wrong for you soon if you continue letting them pump 💩 into your body, there is that 🤦🏽‍♀️😈

View attachment 2816597

Skank reminisced about summers of yore and how she was very much looking forward to summer this year. Sadly she forgot that she doesn’t look as she did 5 years ago, here’s how she will be looking this summer as a reminder for her when she reads here 👍🏾

View attachment 2816598

So on we go, what games will Skank play this weekend, where is she, is she on hols somewhere, is she chasing another Nu Egg or just love bombing Sad-Boy to get him back, will the fake relationship be a thing by Monday, will I get to play Kool and The Gang soon, as things appear to be going very Peter Tong for madam now, woo hoo we gotta love it 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴🥳

View attachment 2816602

View attachment 2816603
Absolutely fantastic Kylie, I love and appreciate your round ups so much. You've got to be a writer in the real world? X

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Kippers plan for the serial killer interviewing show ... each episode will last 60 mins, 20 mins of which will be adverts starring her mowdellin for JYBother, TikTok shop, skinnydietshit, barfbombs
First 10 mins of each episode ...
Here I am living my 'crazy life', watch me eating, have a look inside my fridge
Mins 11 to 20 ...
Here I am being chauffeured to meet a serial killer whilst I talk about me and how people don't really know the real me
Mins 21 to 30 ...
Here I am trying to avoid the paps as I get out of the car talking about how hard it is being me
Mins 31 to 35 ..
Hi serial killer 'am I what you expected? Do you know who Jordan is? Did you have my poster on your wall? Have you watched my tv shows? Would you kill me? How would you do it? Do you think I need bigger tits? I have left a signed pair of my framed knickers and one of my autobiographies for you with the officers because I know that you will love it woo hoo !
Mins 36 to 45 ...
Watch me back in the chauffeur driven car as I talk about what I will be doing next week and when me and 'da wun' are getting married and then get dropped off to visit Harve

Kipper is full of ideas ... like they end the series with all the serial killers watching her get married in the prison because 'I have never done that before'
Oh I'm so looking forward to mins 31 to 35.... In fact, I can't wait for a whole series.... (cough... rasp....)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But her career has taken a hit in recent years – with her reality show being axed, her make-up classes barely selling tickets and other business ventures flopping.
:ROFLMAO:
" She’s got big ideas and is saying that she knows 2024 is her comeback year.” Well 2024 hasn't started well madam. How many court cases have there been so far & more to come? And that's just the one's WE know about. Looking deformed both body & facially & drug, alcohol & VAPE dependent. It's only a matter of a very short time that you will be stopped from driving illegally again & lose the ONE point you have left on driving licence. FAKE relationship. No decent man would want to see you naked without chucking up. And who want's to spend time withy you, having to listen to the loud, slurring potty mouth, sucking your teeth - well just YUK. You can't even drink out of a cup without a straw, without dribbling down your front. God, if 2024 is your year, then bring it on, because it's been a shocking 3 months :ROFLMAO: o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Just seen a comment on Facebook about this Ricky Sawyer, dirty plastic bag man.
One comment states allegedly he is an infamous dodgy horse dealer that graced the dodgy horse dealer pages regularly. I remember him from a few years ago as he worked closely with another female dodgy dealer.
Will need to deep dive when I get back and see if the comment is correct.
Ooooo. That article written by Ellie Pitt about Lift Aesthetics have got a link to report dodgy cosmetic surgery but they might be interested in Ricky Sawyer's past too...!
1710497217022.png

Reactions: 25
So has Lou @ LA Studio (KP’s mate) been round to PA and EA’s house??? Don’t think I’d feel comfortable with her reporting back to KP.

Reactions: 22
I think that photo shoot mentioned yesterday for Sunday times and the fact that the photographer was saying there were tv crew there etc , was from 2022 as it looks same hair as this article ?? The irony of the headline too 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh @

Oh, @SmillieKylie, the contrast... You have so nailed it again...!

View attachment 2816629
Skanky just doesnt get it does she state of the thing
---
I think that photo shoot mentioned yesterday for Sunday times and the fact that the photographer was saying there were tv crew there etc , was from 2022 as it looks same hair as this article ?? The irony of the headline too 😂
The silly bleeping witch will never be drama free as she creates it all nobody else typical of her blaming everybody else when are these exes of hers ever going to speak out
---
Even edna admitted skank was slipping into his dms in December on a recent podcast that skank was the one who made first contact to him but skank told her to shut up calling her a b**ch for telling 🙄
So definitely sinkyboy was still on the scene etc around the time she was chasing Legoboy
I deffo think skanky cheated on SB again and he found out hence the big fallout and him coming home New Year she never admits to cheating always blames everybody else shes always got a new egg lined up or two

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Just seen a comment on Facebook about this Ricky Sawyer, dirty plastic bag man.
One comment states allegedly he is an infamous dodgy horse dealer that graced the dodgy horse dealer pages regularly. I remember him from a few years ago as he worked closely with another female dodgy dealer.
Will need to deep dive when I get back and see if the comment is correct.
He's all over Facebook as a dodgy dealer. Horrible, horrible man.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
If she watches p0rn, she likes watching girl on girl.
---
Apparently she gets the ick if a guy eats with his mouth open (pot/kettle)

She tried to invite herself back on the pod again, but the presenter said nothing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
On that Lalala pod said she had NEVER been on a dating site....
...from four years ago...! That worked well for her then. Didn't she have to go to Sheesh to meet a bloke...?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.