Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't have to deep dive for longs as these idiots aren't very good at covering up their lies etc.
Ricky Sawyer/Ricky George/Joe Rashid etc etc was a very dodgy horse dealer out of Epping. Sold many many sick and broken horses to unsuspecting people. Usually poor animals that should have been PTS for the many issues they had, instead of being passed around.
He worked in conjunction with several other dodgy dealers in Essex ripping people off. He has numerous CCJs against him. Think they used to threaten people to keep quiet.
The 2 horse pictures are currently the best I can find at the moment but the face picture is under Ricky George on FB. One of his posts is looking for a receptionist at a friendly clinic.
Bloke is a scammer and charlatan of the highest order. Used to breed dogs as well as sell sick horses.
Seems like he jumps from one money making scheme to another and obviously has zero medical training.
Wow! So he brazenly just appears in some clinic dressed in scubs poking cannulas into people!? I knew Ellie had no medical training but I just presumed on seeing a bloke in scrubs, that he would be a nurse of some description. Just shows how people can be fooled when others are confident with their lying and grifting ( although I wouldn't be going to get my bum inflated in the first place)

I detest people who breed dogs just for profit, so unbelievably lazy and talentless they have to inflict suffering on other creatures to make some cash :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Please let someone be investigating whether Edna actually does "work" for CiN or if its just another lie from Clan Grifter

ITV and/or The Sun, this is a job for YOU!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know.... and this bit.... Wetting myself....

'And Katie is hoping to team up with JJ and launch a new venture together so she can be a multi-millionaire once again.' Deluded much...?!!
cos the last one she did with Carl, didn't even get launched! :ROFLMAO:
1710506780107.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Shes such a pathalogical bloody liar she pisses me right off
---

Thats just the start lol wait til she picks on him he should run the duck away already
‘They destroyed me’! Why don’t you study root cause analysis and do that interview again. You are just painful to hear, watch and …😖😡👎🏽

Reactions: 30
It's Friiiiiddddaaaayyyy, will they be out and about in Esssssex, maybe bump into Carl in Sheesh. That I would pay to see.
---

I've noticed that when they talk about stuff on other people's podcast shows, she then repeats all of (usually word for word) back on her own pod :rolleyes:
Thats because skanky really doesn't have anything new nor interesting to say about ANYTHING, just rubbish and LIES about MEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't have to deep dive for longs as these idiots aren't very good at covering up their lies etc.
Ricky Sawyer/Ricky George/Joe Rashid etc etc was a very dodgy horse dealer out of Epping. Sold many many sick and broken horses to unsuspecting people. Usually poor animals that should have been PTS for the many issues they had, instead of being passed around.
He worked in conjunction with several other dodgy dealers in Essex ripping people off. He has numerous CCJs against him. Think they used to threaten people to keep quiet.
The 2 horse pictures are currently the best I can find at the moment but the face picture is under Ricky George on FB. One of his posts is looking for a receptionist at a friendly clinic.
Bloke is a scammer and charlatan of the highest order. Used to breed dogs as well as sell sick horses.
Seems like he jumps from one money making scheme to another and obviously has zero medical training.
Can this get fed back to that ITV email address?

Reactions: 44
cos the last one she did with Carl, didn't even get launched! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2816905
Not to mention the, ahem, very successful children's clothing business set up with Frumpy Dumples...!

Perhaps she's going to talk about these, and all the other business ventures that have failed, at the VIP Entrepreneur Brunch on 24th of March in Nottingham...?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well we are in the middle of March and HMRC said they were making her Bankrupt in March so not long to wait (I hope)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not to mention the, ahem, very successful children's clothing business set up with Frumpy Dumples...!

Perhaps she's going to talk about these, and all the other business ventures that have failed, at the VIP Entrepreneur Brunch on 24th of March in Nottingham...?!!
She's doing the segment called "How to shut down a business having removed every single brass razoo from it in "Director's Loans"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she watches p0rn, she likes watching girl on girl.
---
Apparently she gets the ick if a guy eats with his mouth open (pot/kettle)

She tried to invite herself back on the pod again, but the presenter said nothing :ROFLMAO:
That's a right laugh. She's always talking away with her mouth full. Her manners are atrocious

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Princess is a pretty girl but Christ, hair that long would get in my nerves!
I think she should have a good chunk cut off too, looks like she has quite a lot of split ends. It would be good for it to have a good cut.
---
Oops, I just said the same! Great minds eh 🤣
---

They could use her as some sort of macabre punishment. A whole day of having to listen to her foghorn voice, watching her wiping her nose and the out of control kicky leg and they’ll be begging for old sparky 🤣
And if they were particularly violent criminals then they could have her sing for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.