Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a comment on Facebook about this Ricky Sawyer, dirty plastic bag man.
One comment states allegedly he is an infamous dodgy horse dealer that graced the dodgy horse dealer pages regularly. I remember him from a few years ago as he worked closely with another female dodgy dealer.
Will need to deep dive when I get back and see if the comment is correct.
Omg is that the same person? Hahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skanky's mate Scarlett Lee coming on Itv this morning next, wander if she will mention their hit song yet to be released :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the exes will speak out as not paying her attention as a narcissist hurts her more possibly? As they say ‘Silence is Golden’ she wants the attention from them but I think this way they’re not fuelling her needs. They’re getting on with their lives, something she’ll never do.
I’ll be purchasing the Claire Powell book once it’s released quite looking forward to that.
---

Latest

Looked Stunning!!! who the hell wrote that must be taking the pi$$….come on really 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On that Lalala pod said she had NEVER been on a dating site....
IF she ever get's to court over the bankruptcy & is questioned by forensic accounts, she doesn't stand a chance. She is a compulsive liar. All the lie's & Con's over the years, she will never, ever remember. As it is, she can't even stick to the lie's she's told recently. BIG one, saying she's been in contact with SubmissiveBoy for 3-4 months, clearly still with Crawl then. 100% sure this is probably what sparked the huge row in Liverpool.
There is nothing that come's out of her mouth that is true. Even the podcasts which you kindly listen to DC (how you do that without your brain being fried, just amazes me).
1710500507226.png
The court is going to tie her up in knots. She's ducked & dived so much with financial matters, she won't have a clue. She'll blame it on accountants & say she doesn't deal with financial matters.

1710500682615.png
1710500697438.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Blaming mental health and men again for her woes I see. She represents the most feckless part of society who never take responsibility for anything.

Reactions: 28
God she's ugly. Look's just like Mr PP. And this tried to be a 'model' & failed.
I remember seeing screenshots of her in her underwear being a presenter on the links on a p@rn channel. It had Sophie Price with “Katie’s sister” underneath. Shes always been a cling on.

Also, grim as it is, I bet looking at her was enough to make men put the tissue box down 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm positive his mummy will have something to say about Legohead baling the skank out so she can keep the gulag where the kids ate imprisoned. Not happening ever!!
Is she having a laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣 the new IT couple shes more deluded than i thought shes a dirty bleep has been and hes a boring non entity lol she really cant read the room

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Arghhhhhh enabling Edna has now also got the smuggest of smug faces on her IG, two smug Price twats trying to ruin my Friday 🤬

Stop giving these two rambling idiots podcasts, they have nothing interesting to say, it’s rinse, repeat every time. Two very dull boring women, Skank just spouting the same lies time after time and Edna giggling along contributing little other than she has a new house and is tired all the time being such a ‘hard-working’ mum of a demanding toddler, you’re not unique Edna, that’s just a thing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Look at Edna, so smug, no Edna you have nothing to be smug about, you are an enabler, turned a blind eye to the terrible situation B & J find themselves in, the house of cards is tumbling, I doubt you’ll be so smug in a couple of months, a reckoning is coming for the Pricey Clan, believe it 😁

Edna’s also used the Cardigan’s ’Lovefool’ as a backing track to her video, a track I adore, that’s pissed me off as well 🤬🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
so Katie price says her exs have ruined her life while her latest love JJ looks on well do not worry for long JJ it will soon be your turn for her to blame for ruining her life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.