Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a theory and probably way off but,,,could the radio silence all week from both skank and especially kryten who (someone commented) seems to be on instsham every night with his mate playing stupid games is because krytens mum has jumped on a plane for a visit/intervention.
Skank keeping a low profile trying to make a good impression on krytens mum making out she's busy being good mummy looking after her 25 kids and working hard and kryten silent because he doesn't want his mum to see any negative comments about the showmance while she is visiting. 🤔😎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure it will get reported on.
But I think you have covered it all 🤣 but here’s a few more..

I’ve changed my phone number 56734 times
Tattle said I was going to jail, they’re twolls
Never underestimate the Pwicey
The media are lying/hate me
Yes you’ve both covered it I think. Oh except

The ADHD meds I never take are out of stock!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i know it is not the same i was a adult not a child but on my way to bingo walking along canal path middle of the day a guy came out of bushes with his thing in his hand and said look at this i just replied i have seen bigger and better and i could not stop to have a better look because i would be late for bingo and nothing comes before bingo he seemed a bit put out(i did actually report him to the police because he could have done it to a younger person the policewomen could not stop laughing when i told her what i said to him
I used to work with a couple of nurses and one of them said she had a flasher walking home once and told him that she had seen better ones in specimen jars at the hospital!
---
I'm almost certain the 'milk-shakes' were NOT pineapple flavoured as she claims. Just a small detail which some of you may remember from previous books/claims? Get a grip on your lies Kipper cos' they're catching up with you. Hardly flavour of the month, are you!
Milkshakes back then would have been strawberry vanilla or chocolate!
---
Hehe that’s where I live Dolly, it’s still going on there! Lovely place if you are in a group but wouldn’t let any of my kids near the place on their own. I’m about 1 min away from the ponds and 30 seconds from whipps lol
My hubby's family are all from that area too, Leytonstone and Walthamstow, been to the Hollow Ponds many times with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I missed the whiteboard, a good spot Helena, enhanced the video….it is indeed a schedule, I don’t want to post what I can see, as I’m never comfortable about posting details about the children, but we are right about what we suspected about Saturday….all day.

Edited this post.
Oh dear Kylie oh I think I’ve missed something don’t understan can you give me a clue please❤

Reactions: 17
Oh dear Kylie oh I think I’ve missed something don’t understan can you give me a clue please❤
A certain someone is now seeing a certain someone on Saturdays, but it’s only one of them. Things are moving forward with that thing we most desire, basically very good news. Gee I sound like festival of bins 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
A certain someone is now seeing a certain someone on Saturdays, but it’s only one of them. Things are moving forward with that thing we most desire, basically very good news. Gee I sound like festival of bins 🤦🏽‍♀️
I couldn’t make it out, but we have to get our tea where we can!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think there has been an intervention from Legos mum @Stan Butler ... she will know this is a fake relationship for media, I think Lego is trying to extricate himself from the deal because she is far more awful than he expected and hasn't held up her end ie no OK exclusive and no tv show deal ... he doesn't want to be tied to her after the state of her at the gossies (can't blame him)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh,it never used to be like that though,mine was a one off,it’s only last few years it’s been called ‘fairy land’ lots of gays meeting up etc.Never ever like that.I’ve lived here all my life born over Whipps cross Nissan huts.It’s still a beautiful place but peeps leaving their soddin rubbish etc boils my piss.Beautiful black Swan Brucie over there for long while died of avian flu.😢

awwww lovely to know a local❤
I come from Leyton too then moved out to Essex went to school behind whipps spent many a night hanging out with the bikers at the ollers in the 70s

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont think there has been an intervention from Legos mum @Stan Butler ... she will know this is a fake relationship for media, I think Lego is trying to extricate himself from the deal because she is far more awful than he expected and hasn't held up her end ie no OK exclusive and no tv show deal ... he doesn't want to be tied to her after the state of her at the gossies (can't blame him)
There was also that dreadful carry on in neath - getting people to spit in each others mouths??? If I was with someone who did that, I run for the hills.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
It IS suspiciously quiet in Skanky Land .

I think her arse has finally exploded.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Might a certain someone else also see that certain someone on Saturday soon do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Might a certain someone else also see that certain someone on Saturday soon do you think?
I was wondering the same, and what the hell kind of a hold she has on the second. I can't imagine what she's been coming up with to cause this damage.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just don’t know, but another positive thing that was on there relates to speculation we had about a Farm thing happening for someone …..I can tell you it is indeed happening. Deffo a step in the right direction 👍🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 47
KH on IG saying he is 'jet washing'. A coincidence or is he sending a message about Jett.? De-brainwashing him maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you read back a couple of pages, I’m sure someone said who’s seeing who on Saturdays (and who took who out yesterday).
Yes DC already confirmed.
---
KH on IG saying he is 'jet washing'. A coincidence or is he sending a message about Jett.? De-brainwashing him maybe?
I think he’s literally jet washing. You can see the dirt on his face. I don’t think there are any hidden messages there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Having the schedule up like that indicates it's important to stick to and she's trying to stick to some sort of agreed plan. It points more than ever imo that she's been read the riot act over trying to interfere with access and what's been court-ordered.

If she can manage to do these things its strange how she's never managed it with her money, or getting organised for other court appearances!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.