Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Krusties. What an afternoon I have had šŸ˜³, our neighbours we are polite to, collared my hubby whilst he was washing his car earlier. Next minute both are in my house and we are brewing up and providing biscuits.

They are know it alls of the highest order and I had to listen to visit to various conspiracy theories regarding all sorts - Putin, Royal Family and bizarrely Katie Price!

I am no flying monkey and I know this is total bollocks but thought I would share for your amusement.

Krusty isnā€™t in jail because she took the virginity of an ex prime ministers son and has a video. Think 90s and a wide mouth wife!

I argued that prisons are full, sheā€™s used Harvey and her Mum. Shes lied, she evades and itā€™s a long long process, but nope this is the reason. šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
The whiteboard probably skanks schedule. Pack 5 lucky bags and it's drinky time, pack 5 lucky bags and its ā„ time. šŸ¤£
Oh give over. Itā€™ll be:
1. Brush teeth
2. Brush hair (hmm)
3. Get kids up for school. Whadya mean ā€œwhat kidsā€!!
4. Get in bath
5. Phone DWP
6. Phone OK
7. Check JJ knows where heā€™s meant to be this week
8. Apologise to your mother , actually scrap that
9. Tell fat arsed sister to dig out some more pics/deflections for IG
10. Phone Harv. Harv, you know the first born. Oh FFS phone H A R V

fill in the rest of blank squares with any old shite

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Latest
The Sun listed 16 men on that video. What's that KP said about her being able to count the number of men she's had on her fingers? Surely not another fib:unsure: She's fond of telling everyone that she's a strong, independent and capable woman. Well fancy giving your power away to men and letting them destroy you. What happened ? Were you wasted on drink and snow? or did those nasty men catch you out when you were not being strong or independent or capable? Deary me.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He also hasnā€™t been seen on TT live since the Ireland trip. Before then he was ok every night with Luke from MAFS. I think heā€™s took a massive step back from her. He has management and she doesnā€™t so they are probably trying to resuscitate his ā€˜careerā€™.
Even mouth to mouth and a defibrillator wonā€™t resuscitate his career. That ships sailed and sunk

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well Krusties. What an afternoon I have had šŸ˜³, our neighbours we are polite to, collared my hubby whilst he was washing his car earlier. Next minute both are in my house and we are brewing up and providing biscuits.

They are know it alls of the highest order and I had to listen to visit to various conspiracy theories regarding all sorts - Putin, Royal Family and bizarrely Katie Price!

I am no flying monkey and I know this is total bollocks but thought I would share for your amusement.

Krusty isnā€™t in jail because she took the virginity of an ex prime ministers son and has a video. Think 90s and a wide mouth wife!

I argued that prisons are full, sheā€™s used Harvey and her Mum. Shes lied, she evades and itā€™s a long long process, but nope this is the reason. šŸ™„
You mean tony Blair's son. Skank was linked to that and the conspiracy theory that it's cherries Blair and her connections high court barrister that has a word. šŸ˜Ž Oooops did i say that out loud. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You mean tony Blair's son. Skank was linked to that and the conspiracy theory that it's cherries Blair and her connections high court barrister that has a word. šŸ˜Ž Oooops did i say that out loud. šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s the one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ load of bollocks but first time I have heard it to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even mouth to mouth and a defibrillator wonā€™t resuscitate his career. That ships sailed and sunk
What bloody career. He was on a reality show for short time. By the time the next lot come he will be long forgotten. No other discernible talents
---
Thatā€™s the one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ load of bollocks but first time I have heard it to be fair
Even if she did itā€™s hardly an issue for national security. Embarrassing maybe but there were really dodgy stuff come out about the Blairā€™s and they survived šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Having the schedule up like that indicates it's important to stick to and she's trying to stick to some sort of agreed plan. It points more than ever imo that she's been read the riot act over trying to interfere with access and what's been court-ordered.

If she can manage to do these things its strange how she's never managed it with her money, or getting organised for other court appearances!
Itā€™s probably more likely for the benefit of the BENT social worker & other lackieā€™s to keep track. I doubt sheā€™s any involvement or interest. She gets others to deal with getting kids to/ from school & any activities. She couldnā€™t give a toss. Someone else will have to drive kids to the places they need to be. She wouldnā€™t be that stupid, to drive them herself ( we hope). in her book itā€™s up to the lackies to make sure she gets to meetings etc. probably something frumpy dumplings put in place. DL updating weekly/daily with instructions from dumpling. Kylie, did you see any court dates? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Reactions: 35
There was also a rumour that skank was being protected because she was a good time girl hired for V.I.P parties that were held for the rich and famous and visiting dignitaries. šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It IS suspiciously quiet in Skanky Land .

I think her arse has finally exploded.
We can but hope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She's too quiet, maybe she's practicing in the mirror on how she's going to spin through BH. Or she's found her next victim

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was also a rumour that skank was being protected because she was a good time girl hired for V.I.P parties that were held for the rich and famous and visiting dignitaries. šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£
I think sheā€™s too common for that, I reckon they want at least certain standard of class and discretion in their hoo-ores rather than that screeching mess.

Remember she flashed her tits at Boris at that party and got kicked out and sent home.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
KPā€™s a liability and canā€™t keep her mouth shut about anything so I doubt this is true.

Reactions: 37
We can but hope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She's too quiet, maybe she's practicing in the mirror on how she's going to spin through BH. Or she's found her next victim
Well sheā€™s not quiet because sheā€™s busy picking an outfit that makes her look respectable in court tomorrow, thatā€™s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Itā€™s probably more likely for the benefit of the BENT social worker & other lackieā€™s to keep track. I doubt sheā€™s any involvement or interest. She gets others to deal with getting kids to/ from school & any activities. She couldnā€™t give a toss. Someone else will have to drive kids to the places they need to be. She wouldnā€™t be that stupid, to drive them herself ( we hope). in her book itā€™s up to the lackies to make sure she gets to meetings etc. probably something frumpy dumplings put in place. DL updating weekly/daily with instructions from dumpling. Kylie, did you see any court dates? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Rita takes Bunny to school.

• Heart
Coincidence the whiteboard with a schedule makes an appearance in plain view on a video just as skanks pushing the MH and BH is due, "i'm seeing a fewipist i'm very forgetful i'm trying to get myself sorted m'lud i'm seeking help with my MH issues and my fewipist told to write things down on a big whiteboard to remind me" šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
I know.... and this bit.... Wetting myself....

'And Katie is hoping to team up with JJ and launch a new venture together so she can be a multi-millionaire once again.' Deluded much...?!!
I read that., Jeez. No mention of regrets at her current debt level or of any intention to settle them when she becomes a multi millionaire once again.:giggle: The sleazebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.