Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a theory and probably way off but,,,could the radio silence all week from both skank and especially kryten who (someone commented) seems to be on instsham every night with his mate playing stupid games is because krytens mum has jumped on a plane for a visit/intervention.
Skank keeping a low profile trying to make a good impression on krytens mum making out she's busy being good mummy looking after her 25 kids and working hard and kryten silent because he doesn't want his mum to see any negative comments about the showmance while she is visiting. 🤔😎
Good theory Stan - I'm sure that poster who has links to JJ said that he has already pissed off his family and friends with the situation and may soon only have her left. He needs a conk on the head to make him wise up!

Reactions: 25
Well Krusties. What an afternoon I have had 😳, our neighbours we are polite to, collared my hubby whilst he was washing his car earlier. Next minute both are in my house and we are brewing up and providing biscuits.

They are know it alls of the highest order and I had to listen to visit to various conspiracy theories regarding all sorts - Putin, Royal Family and bizarrely Katie Price!

I am no flying monkey and I know this is total bollocks but thought I would share for your amusement.

Krusty isn’t in jail because she took the virginity of an ex prime ministers son and has a video. Think 90s and a wide mouth wife!

I argued that prisons are full, she’s used Harvey and her Mum. Shes lied, she evades and it’s a long long process, but nope this is the reason. 🙄
Ah, mon cherie! The one whose face got stuck in a wind-tunnel and can't help but smile at funerals 'cos her face is stuck like that since the wind changed direction?? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think every single thing KH posts has a message or meaning behind it. I think sometimes we look too much into things on here
I'm probably reading too much, I've been drinking tonight too as I write this

I guess he hadn't done many posts in recent days, then to put up a post about something as generic as jet washing (with no pics of the actual jet washer) and happens to sound like his own son's name...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was also a rumour that skank was being protected because she was a good time girl hired for V.I.P parties that were held for the rich and famous and visiting dignitaries. 😉🤣
Good time girl? In their position I would view her as the booby prize and be of the opinion that I had upset someone!! 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s probably more likely for the benefit of the BENT social worker & other lackie’s to keep track. I doubt she’s any involvement or interest. She gets others to deal with getting kids to/ from school & any activities. She couldn’t give a toss. Someone else will have to drive kids to the places they need to be. She wouldn’t be that stupid, to drive them herself ( we hope). in her book it’s up to the lackies to make sure she gets to meetings etc. probably something frumpy dumplings put in place. DL updating weekly/daily with instructions from dumpling. Kylie, did you see any court dates? 😂🤣
No court dates 😁 You are right though it’s a schedule for whoever is looking after the kids, has times on some of the activities, school etc, looks more like a driving schedule for when they have to be in certain places. It’s not for her, it’s for the hired-hands.

I know we joke about all these workers she has are paid with magic beans, but she must be paying them a decent wage. With the cost of living now, everyone needs a realistic income now. Jess had a good job at Captive Minds, she has a good life with her bf, out a lot, Skank must be paying her a reasonable wage, how 🤷🏽‍♀️ Then you have the corrupt Lynn Redwood, Frutella, we saw Mrs Danvers was still there a month ago, the handyman, probably a gardener, maybe even others doing odd jobs for her, how is a bankrupt paying for all this, we are talking £1000s a month. She also has the running costs of a massive house on top, we know she has the heating on all the time, she has oil delivered, you have to pay for that up front, gee her bills must be massive. I just don’t get it, she really does live the life of a multi-millionaire still, but yet she couldn’t/didn’t want to pay the Chimney Sweep just £168 until outed and forced to. Nothing makes sense about what goes on at the MM, running it is a money pit, but she manages it somehow 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
We can but hope 😂😂

She's too quiet, maybe she's practicing in the mirror on how she's going to spin through BH. Or she's found her next victim
She has been sucked up through the chiblee of the MM by a passing UFO wanting to study a specimen of "life on earth". Unfortunately (or not) the comedy norks got stuck and she got covered in soot which the local chiblee sweep had emptied back down the flue in protest at non-payment. She opened her mouth to scream but inhaled the soot hence why so quiet. The UFO carried on with the suction to extract her, and she eventually shot out the chiblee and into the UFO trap door, whereby said UFO then rapidly took flight with her on board. The "little green men" had her strapped down on the surgical table and had their plastic gloves and aprons on to start probing, but on inhaling her stench, rushed for their masks instead and requested pilot to abort mission. At some point early hours of Monday morning, the skies above Horsham will be ablaze with Supernatural lights, when the spacecraft doors reopen and Skankerella is launched into orbit to land somewhere in the general vicinity of her green, lichen filled swimming pool, in which she can 'ave a bath in natural surroundings, smelling better than she has in a decade. "Simples"!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Love how they’ve removed the comments from the podcast where her and JJ had been talking for 3 months. Truth hurts Edna?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s probably more likely for the benefit of the BENT social worker & other lackie’s to keep track. I doubt she’s any involvement or interest. She gets others to deal with getting kids to/ from school & any activities. She couldn’t give a toss. Someone else will have to drive kids to the places they need to be. She wouldn’t be that stupid, to drive them herself ( we hope). in her book it’s up to the lackies to make sure she gets to meetings etc. probably something frumpy dumplings put in place. DL updating weekly/daily with instructions from dumpling. Kylie, did you see any court dates? 😂🤣
Indeed but it will benefit her to keep the kids. Just like AFP and PFP tried to help put before. It doesn't really matter who's doing what in the household as long as she keeps up with any agreed plan. I bet DL will be advising her on how they show the kids needs are met, which she will then take to court when it's time for a final hearing. ( The judge will partly assess based on a welfare list of how needs are met).

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Indeed but it will benefit her to keep the kids. Just like AFP and PFP tried to help put before. It doesn't really matter who's doing what in the household as long as she keeps up with any agreed plan. I bet DL will be advising her on how they show the kids needs are met, which she will then take to court when it's time for a final hearing. ( The judge will partly assess based on a welfare list of how needs are met).
Even though she disappears for days at at time and there is evidence of her being drunk and high? That is not meeting their needs. Also where is all this money coming from to pay for all this extra hired help? I hope the family courts have their eyes fully open because she does not deserve to keep these children, she cares nothing for them at all. She gives them no emotional support or guidance which is so paramount at their age. I truly hope Bunny asks to go and live with her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Pmsl🤣🤣Lovely poster posted this on Westcracks fred.🤣Brilliant I think.

View attachment 2821311
Still cannot believe Westcrack is performing on OF and guys are paying her coin, I do believe she makes money from it 🤷🏽‍♀️ I mean Skank has lost her looks but Westcrack is at another level. Katona is also supposedly making a fortune 🤷🏽‍♀️ Who are these men Tommy Tanking away over them, what’s wrong with these men, how to get aroused by the sights they must see….shudder 🤢 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
No court dates 😁 You are right though it’s a schedule for whoever is looking after the kids, has times on some of the activities, school etc, looks more like a driving schedule for when they have to be in certain places. It’s not for her, it’s for the hired-hands.

I know we joke about all these workers she has are paid with magic beans, but she must be paying them a decent wage. With the cost of living now, everyone needs a realistic income now. Jess had a good job at Captive Minds, she has a good life with her bf, out a lot, Skank must be paying her a reasonable wage, how 🤷🏽‍♀️ Then you have the corrupt Lynn Redwood, Frutella, we saw Mrs Danvers was still there a month ago, the handyman, probably a gardener, maybe even others doing odd jobs for her, how is a bankrupt paying for all this, we are talking £1000s a month. She also has the running costs of a massive house on top, we know she has the heating on all the time, she has oil delivered, you have to pay for that up front, gee her bills must be massive. I just don’t get it, she really does live the life of a multi-millionaire still, but yet she couldn’t/didn’t want to pay the Chimney Sweep just £168 until outed and forced to. Nothing makes sense about what goes on at the MM, running it is a money pit, but she manages it somehow 🤷🏽‍♀️
Was the gardener/odd job man called Mark?

Reactions: 13
Even though she disappears for days at at time and there is evidence of her being drunk and high? That is not meeting their needs. Also where is all this money coming from to pay for all this extra hired help? I hope the family courts have their eyes fully open because she does not deserve to keep these children, she cares nothing for them at all. She gives them no emotional support or guidance which is so paramount at their age. I truly hope Bunny asks to go and live with her dad.
Agreed, if they were with Kieran & Michelle they’d be properly looked after, loved and cherished within a family unit (inc extended family) no hired help needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If she's got people at home looking after the kids then yes it will meet some of their needs. Getting them to school, feeding them, taking them out etc. They're things on the 'welfare checklist' that the court uses to make a judgement.
I'm not saying a judge will side with her, just that these are the things they look at in order to make a final judgement. I think she's trying to show she's doing them.
If there's failed drug tests and awful parental alienation then hopefully a judge won't see what she's doing as enough anyway.

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 21.19.40.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well Krusties. What an afternoon I have had 😳, our neighbours we are polite to, collared my hubby whilst he was washing his car earlier. Next minute both are in my house and we are brewing up and providing biscuits.

They are know it alls of the highest order and I had to listen to visit to various conspiracy theories regarding all sorts - Putin, Royal Family and bizarrely Katie Price!

I am no flying monkey and I know this is total bollocks but thought I would share for your amusement.

Krusty isn’t in jail because she took the virginity of an ex prime ministers son and has a video. Think 90s and a wide mouth wife!

I argued that prisons are full, she’s used Harvey and her Mum. Shes lied, she evades and it’s a long long process, but nope this is the reason. 🙄
I'm catching up so this may have been mentioned and I'm sure it's been mentioned here before. It's meant to be TB's son.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.