Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister taking dogs for walk over same place as where we lived (it is a huge gorgeos place with a massive ponds it’s called Hollow Ponds) she’s taking dogs for walkies,man came out from behind a bush with his stupid cock hanging it,My sister said ’oh do duck off you stupid bleep exposing a tiny cock like that’He ran off,pulling his kecks up.
Hehe that’s where I live Dolly, it’s still going on there! Lovely place if you are in a group but wouldn’t let any of my kids near the place on their own. I’m about 1 min away from the ponds and 30 seconds from whipps lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure it will get reported on.
But I think you have covered it all 🤣 but here’s a few more..

I’ve changed my phone number 56734 times
Tattle said I was going to jail, they’re twolls
Never underestimate the Pwicey
The media are lying/hate me
I can't be honest with tattle trolls listening ... they can't officially know I don't have ptsd or adhd or that I have been diagnosed as a narcissistic psychopath
---
How does the HMRC bankruptcy go will they take control of her bank accounts asap or will they just let her carryon as she is with the other trustees
If they are filing a separate bancruptcy I think they will take charge

Reactions: 25
Just a warning that quite a lot of men who expose themselves are actually fuelled and aroused by the put down comments they get from the people they expose themselves to.

we as women quite often do this as a defence mechanism and a way to take back power and control in a this type of situation. I don’t really have an answer about a better response but since finding out that fact but I know I don’t want to give them an even bigger thrill if find myself in that situation.

I want to add though to everyone who has shared their experiences on here I am definitely not saying you did the wrong thing! I’m no expert and who the hell am I to tell someone else how to handle an awful experience like that!!
Pepper spray their thingie? :D. I know what you mean though. It can also be related to other sexual offending like with Wayne Couzens and the killer of Libby Squire. It can be really intimidating depending on the situation too, as in where you are at the time ( alone, at night, in a subway) and it can escalate. It's not a laughing matter exactly, it's just that people do sometimes find humour in dark stuff.
When I was younger I wish I had been taught that it was serious and not a trivial thing, I had no idea that certain behaviour was a red flag until it was too late. I also think it should be taken more seriously by police.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hehe that’s where I live Dolly, it’s still going on there! Lovely place if you are in a group but wouldn’t let any of my kids near the place on their own. I’m about 1 min away from the ponds and 30 seconds from whipps lol
Oh,it never used to be like that though,mine was a one off,it’s only last few years it’s been called ‘fairy land’ lots of gays meeting up etc.Never ever like that.I’ve lived here all my life born over Whipps cross Nissan huts.It’s still a beautiful place but peeps leaving their soddin rubbish etc boils my piss.Beautiful black Swan Brucie over there for long while died of avian flu.😢

awwww lovely to know a local❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Perhaps he's completing in his illegal rally that we was organising.....!
Fyi ... and i am shocked by this ... but a planned ride (horses) has had to be cancelled near me due to a suddenly arranged car rally on country roads ... i think its a new backhander to local councils thing ... WRONG WRONG WRONG
---
Latest
Can someone send him link to the wiki ...
---
She mentions she's been packing all day 3 times! She's very keen to make out she works for some reason......and behind her there seems to be a schedule on these white boards. Is she trying to pretend she organises stuff for the kids? Here's hoping it's the new contact rota she's bee ordered to stick to!

View attachment 2820374
I reckon that whiteboard is Darth and Edna trying to pull her into line

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fyi ... and i am shocked by this ... but a planned ride (horses) has had to be cancelled near me due to a suddenly arranged car rally on country roads ... i think its a new backhander to local councils thing ... WRONG WRONG WRONG
---

---

The whiteboard probably skanks schedule. Pack 5 lucky bags and it's drinky time, pack 5 lucky bags and its ❄ time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She mentions she's been packing all day 3 times! She's very keen to make out she works for some reason......and behind her there seems to be a schedule on these white boards. Is she trying to pretend she organises stuff for the kids? Here's hoping it's the new contact rota she's bee ordered to stick to!

View attachment 2820374
He knows he is not a monster. 👍
As the child of a narcissist its not Jett hating his dad ... its the price he pays to his mother... they attack you, guilt trip, belittle and undermine you

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i know it is not the same i was a adult not a child but on my way to bingo walking along canal path middle of the day a guy came out of bushes with his thing in his hand and said look at this i just replied i have seen bigger and better and i could not stop to have a better look because i would be late for bingo and nothing comes before bingo he seemed a bit put out(i did actually report him to the police because he could have done it to a younger person the policewomen could not stop laughing when i told her what i said to him
I remember years ago was in my early 20s in London and some random bloke pulled his kegs down and bent over to show his turkey neck. I told him if he had a mind to do that again to make sure he wiped his arse properly. He soon pulled em up and ran off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
---

---

Or Lynn Rickwood Social Wanker trying to help her be a proper mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The relationship between skank and kryten must be real if Kerry coke head has been roped in to give it her seal of approval and hopes it works out between them, wonder who rang kerry coke head (skank or OK mag because theres still the big reveal story and photo shoot to print) to open her pie hole after it's clear nobody believes this relationship isn't more than just a publicity stunt for coin and to raise both skanks and krytens zlist careers. Just seems a coincidence that now the showmance isn't getting any coverage (not much to begin with) and all kryten is getting is negative comments Kerry coke head has to defend kryten, skanks getting desperate now for everyone to believe in this showmance because skank hasn't got any options left and it's to early for a new egg after she's bigged this relationship up. 😉🤣

He also hasn’t been seen on TT live since the Ireland trip. Before then he was ok every night with Luke from MAFS. I think he’s took a massive step back from her. He has management and she doesn’t so they are probably trying to resuscitate his ‘career’.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If HMRC take control of skanks bank accounts, she will just get other accounts elsewhere. Or start dealing exclusively in cash. Then I’d expect the nightclub appearances to ramp up.
And that's when prison will happen if she is that stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He also hasn’t been seen on TT live since the Ireland trip. Before then he was ok every night with Luke from MAFS. I think he’s took a massive step back from her. He has management and she doesn’t so they are probably trying to resuscitate his ‘career’.
Nahhh won’t work he is a stupid wanker well,tries to wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pepper spray their thingie? :D. I know what you mean though. It can also be related to other sexual offending like with Wayne Couzens and the killer of Libby Squire. It can be really intimidating depending on the situation too, as in where you are at the time ( alone, at night, in a subway) and it can escalate. It's not a laughing matter exactly, it's just that people do sometimes find humour in dark stuff.
When I was younger I wish I had been taught that it was serious and not a trivial thing, I had no idea that certain behaviour was a red flag until it was too late. I also think it should be taken more seriously by police.
It really wasn’t taken seriously at all back in the day. I was about 16/17 and my friends and were flashed when taking a short cut through the woods. We laughed and nobody thought about the police. Now I’m older I think if that and hope that guy didn’t go on to do more or flash someone on their own.
I remember reading a book about Colin Pitchfork. He was a flasher and police really believed then that flashing was a low risk sex crime. That flashers didn’t escalate to violence, rape and murder. He wasn’t on their radar even though he had been convicted for exposure in the past.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It really wasn’t taken seriously at all back in the day. I was about 16/17 and my friends and were flashed when taking a short cut through the woods. We laughed and nobody thought about the police. Now I’m older I think if that and hope that guy didn’t go on to do more or flash someone on their own.
I remember reading a book about Colin Pitchfork. He was a flasher and police really believed then that flashing was a low risk sex crime. That flashers didn’t escalate to violence, rape and murder. He wasn’t on their radar even though he had been convicted for exposure in the past.
I think now realise,that is the start of sexual abuse.So many fuckers have been convicted of sexual assaults and they was known as flashers.😞

Reactions: 24
I think now realise,that is the start of sexual abuse.So many fuckers have been convicted of sexual assaults and they was known as flashers.😞
Katie, Amy and I believe Sophie too have all been known to expose themselves.
Katie in particular is very fond of flashing her various manky bits:unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Oh hang on a minute. A version of the pevert story from 2017. So a different perspective here. This bloke may or may not have been a pevert but the fact of the matter is, child protection turned up because Amy Price had been setting up bikini shoots for a 13 year old. :sick:

"I was thirteen when I had my first modelling job. A man said to my mum he would like to take pictures of me and he would take pictures of me in my bikini.

"I just thought it was all fun but a few months later we had child protection at the door.”

It was only then that Katie and her mum discovered the truth – and how dangerously close she had come to becoming the victim of a pervert.

"They said he was called Keith,” she told the audience. “We knew him by another name but he had a lot of different names and different bank accounts.''
my daughter is 13 and there’s no way on this earth I’d be letting anyone take photos of her in a bikini. That’s so fucked up

Reactions: 35
In another press story, skank talks about her first photo shoot at 18. She can’t get her story straight. I don’t believe anything she says.

View attachment 2820374
I missed the whiteboard, a good spot Helena, enhanced the video….it is indeed a schedule, I don’t want to post what I can see, as I’m never comfortable about posting details about the children, but we are right about what we suspected about Saturday….all day.

Edited this post.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if she even talks about it though? You can imagine Skanky‘s reaction if Bunny went home full of what a good time she’s had with her dad. Remember when Harvey mentioned Kieran and Skanky said ‘we don’t say that name in this house’. I think poor Bunny has become very attuned to what her mother wants from her. I’m not sure if Skanky completely blanks Bunny about her days out, or bombards her with questions. Either way, we all know she is never going to put the well being of those children first :(
I feel Bunny is an accomplish Chameleon a characteristic she developed to survive. When with Kieran a natural funny. Cheeky 9 year old and then back home to being a maid, model, and even spiteful at times rebellious 20 year old. whatever KP wants her to be to keep the peace. What she say’s to J I don’t know but I feel Jett not seeing Daddy is not because he doesn’t want to. DC confirmed he loves his Daddy. I guess it will all come out in the wash!
She’s not out of the country. Definitely at home yesterday.
Be honest DC, are really a fly, who when not researching and reporting, resides at the MM?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh hang on a minute. A version of the pevert story from 2017. So a different perspective here. This bloke may or may not have been a pevert but the fact of the matter is, child protection turned up because Amy Price had been setting up bikini shoots for a 13 year old. :sick:

"I was thirteen when I had my first modelling job. A man said to my mum he would like to take pictures of me and he would take pictures of me in my bikini.

"I just thought it was all fun but a few months later we had child protection at the door.”

It was only then that Katie and her mum discovered the truth – and how dangerously close she had come to becoming the victim of a pervert.

"They said he was called Keith,” she told the audience. “We knew him by another name but he had a lot of different names and different bank accounts.''
I actually reported a situation like this, my son was invited to go out with his friend and the elderly neighbour who she spent loads of time with, playing with his stunning dog and shopping etc. My son came home telling me the guy was taking pictures of her in swimsuits etc, (wasn’t interested at all in my lad) now my son was still young primary school, she was a year older. I asked others around who else knew him as it was a very small town and it turned out no one did. I was fairly new to the town and had thought he was a good family friend given the closeness.

I freaked out, asked the health visitor how I would find out if he was safe. It was escalated to child protection and I got a call to say if he was allowed near ANY kids again it was to be reported instantly and IF we allowed the kids near we would be AS GUILTY for letting them near when we had been told not to. The girl’s mum fell apart, but she had been letting her go almost daily for a year and more. I realised how easy it was to be fooled, he was an upstanding looking elderly guy BUT crucially once there is grounds for any suspicion if you carry on letting them do then YOU are equally to blame.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.