Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she even talks about it though? You can imagine Skanky‘s reaction if Bunny went home full of what a good time she’s had with her dad. Remember when Harvey mentioned Kieran and Skanky said ‘we don’t say that name in this house’. I think poor Bunny has become very attuned to what her mother wants from her. I’m not sure if Skanky completely blanks Bunny about her days out, or bombards her with questions. Either way, we all know she is never going to put the well being of those children first :(
Don’t forget, Skank is hardly ever there so they will have plenty opportunity to talk about things without her earwigging.

Reactions: 23
D'awwww... such support from one of here bezzies.... and says what a lovely guy he is having never met him... just took that from his appearance on MAFS.... For all she knows, he could be a mad axe-carrying mass murderer.... If that is the case, then Skanky can interview him for her new series....

1710688199311.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Wether they do or not her face and tits would be in that pic if it was today ... she is lying as per usual ... also, I ride my young horse most days, that's normal for someone who 'competes' or is aiming to ... even when I was only happy hacking my OAP it was 5 days a week ... all of this on top of a full time job I may add, and i ask for no medals .... i care for my boys twice a day before and after work wether i ride or not and they are ruddy hard work.... i dont want full livery where someone does the mucking out for you because as hard as it is some days with Fibromyalgia I choose to care for them myself ... a pony trek is here and there which is why her uninformed 'fans' might believe her ... she is a lying lazy witch
Hats off to yoy
So sorry that happened to you ❤
I was 7 when something happened to me. A man in the park asked me to help him look for his lost puppy, and off we went :(. Definitely wasn’t rape though, it was a disgusting perv wanting to flash his dangly bits at a little kid. Probably similar to what really happened to Skanky.
That happened to me and my friend in the park. A man started pushing us on the roundabout. He said he had lost his wallet that his dad bought him and he was upset. He asked us to help him fins it and he would give us money. He took us walking someone remote and exposed himself. We just kept laughing, not realising the danger we were in. I definitely wasn't traumatised. I was more upset that I got stopped from going out for ages after that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
the original story was that it was her friend, that she was with in the park, that got flashed
and that morphed into "I woz waped...................................."
She cheapens the torment & suffering of too many other kids who actually have undergone this terrible ordeal
All the more reason to loathe and abhor the thing with every fibre of my being :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hats off to yoy

That happened to me and my friend in the park. A man started pushing us on the roundabout. He said he had lost his wallet that his dad bought him and he was upset. He asked us to help him fins it and he would give us money. He took us walking someone remote and exposed himself. We just kept laughing, not realising the danger we were in. I definitely wasn't traumatised. I was more upset that I got stopped from going out for ages after that.
I know that one! We used to ride our bikes to school and regularly saw this bloke on his bike going in the opposite direction to us every morning, until one day he'd stopped on the pathway. As we passed he was waving "that" at us to which my friend and I burst out laughing, he hurridly put it away and rode off at speed - we never saw him again thankfully.
Skank seems to think her made-up experiences are somehow "Yoouneek" and more terrible than anyone else's - well they ain't skank so duck OFF forthwith and take your LIES with ya! :mad:!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure if this has been documented but it just came up on my FYP. Sounds like the ramblings of a coke head in a kitchen at 4am.
Her greatest hits :unsure::unsure:

So yet again tells everyone she's left alone at 13 years of age with older predatory men with no pushback or realisation that she was way too young and should never have been allowed to be alone with anyone in her underwear or bikini BY HERSELF!!

1st class parenting Amy, 1st class (y):mad::mad: - no wonder the Skank is one of the shittiest parents on the planet!

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I know that one! We used to ride our bikes to school and regularly saw this bloke on his bike going in the opposite direction to us every morning, until one day he'd stopped on the pathway. As we passed he was waving "that" at us to which my friend and I burst out laughing, he hurridly put it away and rode off at speed - we never saw him again thankfully.
Skank seems to think her made-up experiences are somehow "Yoouneek" and more terrible than anyone else's - well teyt ain't skank so duck OFF forthwith and take your LIES with ya! :mad:!!
My sister taking dogs for walk over same place as where we lived (it is a huge gorgeos place with a massive ponds it’s called Hollow Ponds) she’s taking dogs for walkies,man came out from behind a bush with his stupid cock hanging it,My sister said ’oh do duck off you stupid bleep exposing a tiny cock like that’He ran off,pulling his kecks up.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Don’t forget, Skank is hardly ever there so they will have plenty opportunity to talk about things without her earwigging.
Yes and all the while Dim Lynne Social Wanker looks on & does NOTHING ........................................
Strange how she never noticed all these signals and Red Flags surrounding those children

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
The relationship between skank and kryten must be real if Kerry coke head has been roped in to give it her seal of approval and hopes it works out between them, wonder who rang kerry coke head (skank or OK mag because theres still the big reveal story and photo shoot to print) to open her pie hole after it's clear nobody believes this relationship isn't more than just a publicity stunt for coin and to raise both skanks and krytens zlist careers. Just seems a coincidence that now the showmance isn't getting any coverage (not much to begin with) and all kryten is getting is negative comments Kerry coke head has to defend kryten, skanks getting desperate now for everyone to believe in this showmance because skank hasn't got any options left and it's to early for a new egg after she's bigged this relationship up. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Skank seems to think her made-up experiences are somehow "Yoouneek" and more terrible than anyone else's - well teyt ain't skank so duck OFF forthwith and take your LIES with ya! :mad:!!
i know it is not the same i was a adult not a child but on my way to bingo walking along canal path middle of the day a guy came out of bushes with his thing in his hand and said look at this i just replied i have seen bigger and better and i could not stop to have a better look because i would be late for bingo and nothing comes before bingo he seemed a bit put out(i did actually report him to the police because he could have done it to a younger person the policewomen could not stop laughing when i told her what i said to him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not sure if this has been documented but it just came up on my FYP. Sounds like the ramblings of a coke head in a kitchen at 4am.
I'm almost certain the 'milk-shakes' were NOT pineapple flavoured as she claims. Just a small detail which some of you may remember from previous books/claims? Get a grip on your lies Kipper cos' they're catching up with you. Hardly flavour of the month, are you!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes and all the while Dim Lynne Social Wanker looks on & does NOTHING ........................................
Strange how she never noticed all these signals and Red Flags surrounding those children
All professionalism flies out the window when your 'in lurve'.
DL believes that she & the Pricey are actually in a relationship and they can come out when the current farce with Legoboy comes to an end when he has helped restore Pricey's career and fortunes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just a warning that quite a lot of men who expose themselves are actually fuelled and aroused by the put down comments they get from the people they expose themselves to.

we as women quite often do this as a defence mechanism and a way to take back power and control in a this type of situation. I don’t really have an answer about a better response but since finding out that fact but I know I don’t want to give them an even bigger thrill if find myself in that situation.

I want to add though to everyone who has shared their experiences on here I am definitely not saying you did the wrong thing! I’m no expert and who the hell am I to tell someone else how to handle an awful experience like that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm almost certain the 'milk-shakes' were NOT pineapple flavoured as she claims. Just a small detail which some of you may remember from previous books/claims? Get a grip on your lies Kipper cos' they're catching up with you. Hardly flavour of the month, are you!
The guy was pretty dumb too, if she didn't like pineapple milkshakes why not just give her a coke or something. I'm pretty sure rohypnol doesn't taste of much, or those blokes who put it in women's drinks in clubs wouldn't bother!

Reactions: 25
D'awwww... such support from one of here bezzies.... and says what a lovely guy he is having never met him... just took that from his appearance on MAFS.... For all she knows, he could be a mad axe-carrying mass murderer.... If that is the case, then Skanky can interview him for her new series....

View attachment 2820741

Another bed hopping scrubber . KK & KFP tarred with the same brush. Both, drunk drugged up bankrupts. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oooh, I really thought Jess doing other things meant she was away, darn it Kylie do better with the sleuthing 😁 Something really odd is going on though since the BBL, she’s never this quiet, is she sick, in pain, has something finally gone Pete Tong with the latest procedure, she’s gone to ground. Yes we had the furore over her driving offence and we have her BH tomorrow, but she usually brazens court stuff out, why you hiding Skank why you hide 🤔

She’s also stopped running TT Lives, always saying how much she loved doing them, she didn’t, she’s just desperate. From Playboy mansion days to packing cheap fishy smelling clothing in a tiny cramped room, or at the MM with the kids letting out her secrets. No you don’t want to be doing that Skank, but still they were a regular thing for her with Darth cracking the whip, now no more Lives, recently she’s just advertising JYY on Facebook or occasionally a photo ad on Gram 🤔

She’s not even working the Kryten relationship, since the O2 nonsense which again just showed how fake it was, we had a half-hearted cryptic post of the Wickford Country Club, but no trip to Thailand, no Backgrid street walking, she’s not even pushing that BS in the last week, Kryten doesn’t appear to want to play ball with it, nothing on his SM about her, that game is dying. What you up to Skank, struggling to find ways to keep the pretence going 🤔

The recent FB post (below) does look like it was filmed in the last week, the nails are the most recent nails, she looks exhausted and she says she’s tired, is she just sick. Oh Skank is your lifestyle and injecting 💩 into your body finally taking you down 🤔

Whatever is going on, all is really not well in Skank land, even AFP has ditched her, and finally moved to the IOW. All these court cases, the BH imminent, the Kryten thing not taken off, fizzling out for her, no OK mag BS came from it, KH appearing to be making progress with B, oh the wolves do circle Skank, you can no longer ignore the 💩 heading your way, hmmmm 🤔😁

View attachment 2820321
All that banging on bolted doors at ch4 has taken it's toll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.