Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hang on a minute. A version of the pevert story from 2017. So a different perspective here. This bloke may or may not have been a pevert but the fact of the matter is, child protection turned up because Amy Price had been setting up bikini shoots for a 13 year old. :sick:

"I was thirteen when I had my first modelling job. A man said to my mum he would like to take pictures of me and he would take pictures of me in my bikini.

"I just thought it was all fun but a few months later we had child protection at the door.”

It was only then that Katie and her mum discovered the truth – and how dangerously close she had come to becoming the victim of a pervert.

"They said he was called Keith,” she told the audience. “We knew him by another name but he had a lot of different names and different bank accounts.''

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh hang on a minute. A version of the pevert story from 2017. So a different perspective here. This bloke may or may not have been a pevert but the fact of the matter is, child protection turned up because Amy Price had been setting up bikini shoots for a 13 year old. :sick:

"I was thirteen when I had my first modelling job. A man said to my mum he would like to take pictures of me and he would take pictures of me in my bikini.

"I just thought it was all fun but a few months later we had child protection at the door.”

It was only then that Katie and her mum discovered the truth – and how dangerously close she had come to becoming the victim of a pervert.

"They said he was called Keith,” she told the audience. “We knew him by another name but he had a lot of different names and different bank accounts.''
This was from Amy’s book
---
And her book
---
And her book

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This was from Amy’s book
What in the living duck have I just read. Problem with skanky and co is they change their stories more times than I've had hot dinners. Just because she had a crappy childhood (by the sound of things) it doesn't mean she had to continue the cycle of tit with her own kids. With P because PA is heavily involved it stopped skank pimping her out. The whole lot of the price family are rotten to the core

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes,it was hot day we lived in Nissan hut at Whipps Cross which was gorgeous,we had those bubbly swimsuits on it was about 1952,our swimsuits was ripped,my mum and dad never spoke about,I never asked I’d love to know more info but no chance.I think the husbands/fathers went looking for the man.I can remember walking back up Moggies Hill (where we was attacked) me mum calling for us,us running to mum and crying.Thst bloke had a beard and brown suit on,he wanted us to see ‘The Dickie Birds’😞
So sorry that happened to you ❤
I was 7 when something happened to me. A man in the park asked me to help him look for his lost puppy, and off we went :(. Definitely wasn’t rape though, it was a disgusting perv wanting to flash his dangly bits at a little kid. Probably similar to what really happened to Skanky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"Oi yew wanka! See deez bagsosand 'ere! Fukkin fillerm up an' send em ter dat playce Waterloo - yew can get a twayn dere from Crawley innit!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've only got myself to blame Rita, as I watched that 'Napoleon' movie last night whilst Tattling...

- The antagonist being an egotistical narcissist, sending thousands of men to their doom

- Tits like cannon balls

- The lack of personal hygiene in the 18th century

- Lord Wellington screeching "I LOVE IT!!!" when he beat the French army (ok, that one might not have happened)

It was the perfect recipe for a Krusty nightmare! I think I'll play it safe tonight and just watch Antiques Roadshow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It may well have spurred her on to throw her further in - 'victims' make more money. Sad but true. Not that I think any of it happened. I am sure I remember reading that AFP said that Skank was flashed at rather than raped.
the original story was that it was her friend, that she was with in the park, that got flashed

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
He knows he is not a monster. 👍
I bet she threatens Bunny with all sorts, about what she mustn’t say to Kieran, same as she did with J & P. But I bet Bunny does come out with some stuff. Wonder if she tells Kieran she’s driving? Jett will be confused & anxious, but I’m sure he knows his dad loves him very much. Hope they’re back home to Kieran very soon. Michelle has said there’s court action. Pray it’s soon.🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 53
This was from Amy’s book
---
And her book
---
And her book
I'm sorry but if that had been me and a photographer had told me I couldn't watch him photograph my 13 year old daughter that would have been it and we would have been out the front door pronto!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Apparently Jeyda designed these herself…. 🙄🙄🙄🤥🤥 £32 JYY
IMG_2033.png

Except….
IMG_2035.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
This was from Amy’s book
---
And her book
---
And her book
Also when she describes how the photographer had her pose, with lipstick and high heels, hand on hips etc, can she not see that this is EXACTLY what her OWN DAUGHTER is doing? She knows from her own experience ( allegedly) that this is what perverts like yet she allows her daughter who is even younger than she was at the time to put herself all over the internet looking like that! In some ways it's way worse now because of the internet whereas in her day it was just confined to actual photos. She really has learned nothing from her so called traumas has she?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Apparently Jeyda designed these herself…. 🙄🙄🙄🤥🤥 £32 JYY
View attachment 2820687
Except….
View attachment 2820688
What a bleeping load of cuntshit,you see loads of bleeping stuff like that all from bleeping China,duck off bleep with your tit.🙄
---
Also when she describes how the photographer had her pose, with lipstick and high heels, hand on hips etc, can she not see that this is EXACTLY what her OWN DAUGHTER is doing? She knows from her own experience ( allegedly) that this is what perverts like yet she allows her daughter who is even younger than she was at the time to put herself all over the internet looking like that! In some ways it's way worse now because of the internet whereas in her day it was just confined to actual photos. She really has learned nothing from her so called traumas has she?
bleeping family of perverts they are defo.🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.